a survey of the ottawa gentlemen.....

I've been to Kanata a couple of times, and while you might be a bit far from the downtown core for the people working there, I believe there are many companies in the high tech industry that seems to be based in Kanata.

Guest Ou**or**n

My guess is that most daytime appointments are guys playing hooky from work. In Kanata you are going to get folks working locally and those further away with cars and the ability to get away for longer periods of time.

Travelling ladies tend to stay downtown where guys can walk as many take the bus to work. Maybe an apartment on the edge of downtown?

I prefer late evening but sometimes in the day time. My work schedule is all over the place. Kanata is not far.

i would say incall at anytime downtown or perhaps east end would be great. im guessing that the majority of sp's get thier business if they offer incall. im unable to host most of the time, and much prefer to go to the sp's place.

I like the idea of Kanata, there's very little out there right now, but for many people getting to Kanata is only an evening possibility. As others have said, west-central is a better location for convenience.

One other thing about Kanata - you might find you do well late afternoon/early evening with the stop-for-a-break-on-the-way-home-from-work crowd (if there is such a thing :) )

One other thing about Kanata - you might find you do well late afternoon/early evening with the stop-for-a-break-on-the-way-home-from-work crowd (if there is such a thing :) )

In this case, the location is best close to 417.

Summer, my preference is during the daytime, more specifically mid-late afternoons. The downtown location is ideal, or somewhere not too far from downtown.

:)

I only indulge in day time incall's has I find it easier to be discreet and a Kanata location would be perfect.

Guest S****r

In the end, after all your great comments, my Kanata location fell through, so am on the lookout now for another option. Maybe I will have to just stick with outcalls after all. Hotels are just way too expensive!

We shall see what happens.......

Thanks again, all!

In the end, after all your great comments, my Kanata location fell through, so am on the lookout now for another option.

Sorry to hear the Kanata location fell through. I was going to vote for it as I work in Kanata and it would be convenient for a lunch break encounter. If you reconsider, make sure it is near the Kanata North business park. A large number of men work there. ;)

I prefer daytime myself, but near downtown area. Why not have a health break paid for by the office!

For the amount of stress, it's nice to sometimes sneak out for time to myself. I am truly thankful for those available to save me from the brink!

Thanks girls, you have no idea how much help you've all been!

To keep my location discreet I only do daytime incalls. Nobody is around or napping.

But in the evening my little Mooneys Bay neighbourhood comes alive with folks barbequeing, walking their dogs, walking themselves, chit chatting on front porches.

I kind of like it that way.

I am due for a hotel stay downtown soon though. Total pamperage AND play!

Hi Summer,

Daytime for me and agree with Peachy's post, mornings are the best. My preference is the downtown core / business area but Oreleans to Kanata are options depending on the circumstance.

In my particular case, Out-calls are simply note and option, which is unfortunate on so many levels.

Sorry to hear your Kanata location fell through

Best of luck on your search

P

There is nothing I like more than a lazy sunday morning. Spending it enjoying the company of a beautiful woman would make it that much better.

I would have no issues with Kanata, but like another poster I am a west end guy so that is influencing things a bit.

Guest B**na***oy

Day time is fine, however the downtown core would give you access to a larger client base.

Maybe I am just unlucky, but I try early morning calls and never seem to get the girls I want. Seems like they all party all night and sleep till noon. I am up early so always looking to start my day right :)

Maybe I am just unlucky, but I try early morning calls and never seem to get the girls I want. Seems like they all party all night and sleep till noon. I am up early so always looking to start my day right :)

That will always be the case, being an early bird gets you no worms in this field.

Ummm no. Not all of us party all night at all. Some of us have children, things to do to prepare for the day, pay bills, maybe eat breakfast, other jobs, have morning obligations, and basically have lives.

Please sir, with all due respect, do not lump us into one group. We are as diverse as anyone else.

Thank you

Chanel

• Like 1

Maybe I am just unlucky, but I try early morning calls and never seem to get the girls I want. Seems like they all party all night and sleep till noon. I am up early so always looking to start my day right :smile:

Ummm no. Not all of us party all night at all. Some of us have children, things to do to prepare for the day, pay bills, maybe eat breakfast, other jobs, have morning obligations, and basically have lives.

Please sir, with all due respect, do not lump us into one group. We are as diverse as anyone else.

Thank you

Chanel

With all due respect to you CR, I did not get the impression that jaymillz was lumping everyone in the same group, I think he was relating experiences that he had.