a survey of the ottawa gentlemen.....

Guest S****r

I have a lot of questions, don't I? I'm so glad that you are all here to answer them!

This one is very easy. It is purely a business question. I am wondering how big the market is for daytime incalls here in Ottawa. I have not been providing that service so far, but am considering doing that over the summer. But it means investing in a place, so would like to get a feel for the market before I do so. So my question is: how many of you participate in this hobby mainly during daytime hours at an incall location? And of those who do--would a location in Kanata be too far off the beaten track?

As always, I am dying to see your responses. Such an education you all are giving me! (to me--a teacher!)

Thank you, all!

My Recommendation Thread Link

Guest *ig*a**

Hi Summer myself I prefer daytime incalls because for me it is hard to get out in the evening. Also about location I think Kanata is a great place but that's only because I am a west end guy.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest Wa**ard S**

This is my first post so I understand it will take some time before it gets posted. Being a retiree, I am interested in daytime incalls for the most part. I don't mind Kanata as such, but I prefer the downtown or centre core area of the city for pragmatic reasons. That said, there are some ladies I would crawl a hundred miles for on my hands and knees.

Hello, Summer

I find daytime calls are the best. You get great gentlemen and then you have the rest of the evening to do what you will with. I'm not a guy but I thought I would just post that mornings are always a good idea, to me anyways. As you see I'm up with the birds,lol.

I know I'm not in Ottawa, but I think, in over 15 years the vast majority of my encounters have been daytime, and frequently mornings.

I tend to divide my hobbying. Encounters where I live are almost 100% daytime. When I'm traveling I'm more likely to book an evening encounter. As others suggested, family responsibilities make it extremely difficult to get away in the evening.

If that's typical, then visiting gents will likely prefer evenings, as their days are more likely taken up with meetings. Regulat customers who live in town will usually find it more convenient to slip away from work during the day for a little playtime.

Hi, Summer, personally I don't mind in the morning or the evening. But logistically, I have a better opportunity of meeting in the mornings. It also gives me the whole day to reminisce the wonderful encounters and the good fun time, lol.icon7.gif

Guest **ng***1

Daytime is the best. I find that I have more control over my time during the day. Evenings after a long day, I tend to just want to hang out at home. As for Kanata, I would go that far as long as its clean and safe.

If you're doing incalls.. Daytime hrs of availability are a necessity.. but I would suggest you put yourself way more centrally located than Kanata.. Could you try Britannia area? I used to do very well in Pinecrest/Carling area. Good luck with where-ever you end up.

• Like 1

If you're doing incalls.. Daytime hrs of availability are a necessity.. but I would suggest you put yourself way more centrally located than Kanata.. Could you try Britannia area? I used to do very well in Pinecrest/Carling area. Good luck with where-ever you end up.

I know Ottawa very well. Kanata is great, but I would think you would lose some of the working crowd as the driving time would eat up the playtime.

Daytime and west end work better for me. Parking, clean and safe are of utmost importance.

Have to agree with many here. I live in the deep (ottawa) south and getting out after I get home from work is difficult. I do love afternoon sorties though and closer to downtown the better!

Alg

Guest happytimes

I drive in from west of Ottawa to play so weekdays from 10am till 1pm is the only time I have. I prefer to book a time the day before.

Posted via Mobile Device

Daytime incalls are very wise. Those with a significant other will always find it easier to hobby during the daytime Monday to Friday.

I vote for the daytime.

I'm getting a little long in the tooth, and as I understand a man's testosterone levels are highest in the morning and decline during the day, I vote for the morning. A shower and sex, what a great way to get a good start to the day.

As far as location, we need a few more ladies in the west end, but I do agree with Carries comments. Somewhere around Pinecrest, or Carlingwood gives you the chance to get customers from downtown, Barrhaven and Kanata.

I'm a self employed student, and have the liberty to work wherever I want whenever I want (when I'm off class). Personally, I prefer meeting in the evening, or maybe afternoon. A nice way to end the day.

Ottawa is small, so I would have no problem going to Kanata (I lived closed to downtown).

Daytime incall on weekends, late mornings/early afternoon would be ideal...I'm at South Keys.

Even though I'm a out of towner,,,mind you no matter where I go I'll be out of town LOL I'll throw in my two cents

I see ladies from Toronto to Ottawa. My personal preference for encounters is an evening outcall to my hotel. I've had a couple memorable afternoon incalls with great ladies, but all things being equal, my preference is an evening outcall to my hotel

RG

I have no huge preference between evenings and daytime. Both are good. But like others, I'd imagine that offering daytime meetings would open up new potential clients for you.

One thing that's been mentioned already, but bears repeating: daytime appointments are often going to be at least a bit tight for time for those of us who work, and any significant travel distance makes this worse. But you don't have to be convenient for *everyone* - just for enough people to make it worthwhile :)

I also prefer day times. Anytime after lunch is good with me.

I work away a lot on a month away a month home rotation so when I'm home I have a lot of free time during the day. Not everyone provides this service which means I do visit sometimes in the evenings but oh preference is for day time.