Halifax Revisited - Meet and Greet

A blast was had by all... see my thread for details. (not the sordid ones though lol. What happens in Halifax, stays in Halifax!)

• Like 2

I apologize for not being in attendance at the Halifax CERB Social. Work and play have been on hold as of late due to the death of someone very close to me.

My lover and Dominant of 7+ years died last week of a massive heart blockage and I've been beyond devastated. I had to travel out-of-province to attend the visitations and funeral service. However, I have returned and will be getting back to work, play, and correspondence in the near future.

I hope you all had a wonderful time together.

• Like 9

Sorry for the delay in showing my appreciation to all of you who I met at the social! I was in an area with no internet, as I was at the cottage resting up:)

I genuinely feel this social was a success and was a great way for us ladies to bond, and the for the ladies to put faces to the gents personality that we all get to know as "on-line" friends.

Thanks you Mrrnice and Katherine for your efforts! You both did a a great job!!

:bigclap:

• Like 1

Thank you Mr. Nice and Katherine for putting the social together. I had a great time,and am glad I had the opportunity to put some faces with your names.

Was a great turn out,and hope to have another here again.

• Like 1

I too, was in an internet-free zone for a while there...and although many have expressed it so well already, I just want to say what a great event it turned out to be! Half of the country's provinces were represented! Halifax rocked and it will again, I'm sure! :)

A heartfelt thank-you to all involved in putting this amazing social together, especially Mrrnice2 and Katherine! What a great group of people we had together in one place! Too bad a few others weren't able to make it, like Taloon, Penelope and MissJaded. For that, there's next time!

It was so nice to have met everyone, and I'm looking forward to being at another event like this again. Some of you will be lucky enough to see me again, under different circumstances! ;) hehe

I wish everyone a great week and a fabulous summer! xox

FR

I am so glad to hear what a wonderful time everyone had!

It sounds like there was a lot of hard work involved in the organizing. Glad to see it was a success!

Love and hugs

xoxox

• Like 1

My sincere regrets at missing this fantastic event. I was involved in a minor car accident earlier that day and was diagnosed with a concussion. Physically, I'm completely fine, but I've had to stay home and stay off the computer because of light sensitivity. I'm doing fine though and glad everything sounds like it was a big success!

• Like 1

It was a great time and a well organized event, even the band was awesome!!! It was so much fun to just let loose and meet everyone, some of you for the second time....hobbyists I mean, from the Ottawa social lol

The only unfortunate part of the evening was that some who were registered didn't show up, and since the numbers were so limited to attend some members who would have shown up could not be invited....:(

If anyone thinks twice about attending, don't, this is my second one and I am already looking forward to the next one.....:)

Edited by steveyK
comment in wrong quote
  • Like 2

Glad to hear everyone had a great time, and props to all those who played a role in organizing it.

Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one!

So glad to hear that everything worked out for the first Halifax get together. Sounds like it was a great time. Sorry I missed it. Congrats everyone.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_DvFIEwY2rMXuV-LBEuTMtVtIYSm5akSSb83lmggE8sMjdf3K9w

• Like 1