Serious and malicious rumours

Guest gagagaga

way to go Dumpy...no matter how short you are, you should always stand up for yourself!!!

I couldnt agree more with you Dummpy I have only been a SP for a short time but in that time Ive learned alot of things fast and Im amazed at how fast one can basically be 'blacklisted' because its known she does bbbj or bbbjtc and I for one think this is sad.

I only do bbbjs as this is something I really enjoy and will not have it any other way and I really could care less what people say about me for this. Ive had a few things that have been said about me because I do this and dont try to hide it...why would I hide it wouldnt that make me decietful? But really again I could care less what anyone says about me!!

I take very good care of myself and every client I see does the same I dont do bbfs or bbgreek so I dont see what the big deal is if you dont like it then dont see me but do me a favor and keep your opinion to yourself :)

Thanks Dummpy for opening a thread where we get a chance to say whats on our minds

xoxoxo

• Like 1

Just on a quick note about BBBJTC, this seems to be a normal service in Montreal, so if I were afraid of this kind of thing I would ask all my clients if they have ever seen any ladies in Montreal or that visit from Montreal! But wait a minute if they see someone that saw someone that had a visitor that had seen someone from Montreal it's all over anyway :( OMG I guess we just need to nuke Montreal.

Dummpy - people need to grow up. This pursuit is supposed to be fun, not about tarnishing people's reputation or image. Of course these negative traits will creep in when money is involved and people become jealous.

In this day and age safety is paramount - safety, discretion, fun I always say. Of course everyone's risk tolerance is different - but no reason for people to maliciously destroy character.

I suppose it was only a matter of time before this type of nonsense started, with all the competition in town. It is unfortunate because it detracts from the original purpose. Good safe fun for all.

• Like 1

Plus one other thought, if I ever had anything bad to say about anyone, I would tell it to there face, and if I told someone else I would hide behind 'please don't tell them this" the only time I would say that is if I had an alternative motive and wanted to keep the lie alive as long as possible. Warning to anyone, if you tell me something that is damaging to someone else I am going to tell them and get to the bottom of it, I will not keep this kind of secret, that is wrong on every level. (well except if we were in prison and I did not want to get my ass raped) But then at least I would know that the rumour spreader was more dangerous than the one getting rumours spread about them. If you have to hide the identity of the tattletale than the truth is probably also hidden, and that person is untrustworthy.

• Like 1

Guest i***k***

I personally have not heard anything negative about our lovely ladies here, but that could be that I'm just not as active as some folks. Everything has some element of risk involved in it, for instance someone being 100% safe could have a condom break. At the end of the day I base my relationship with an SP on my own personal thoughts and feelings, not what someone else might think or say.

Your enthusiasm shows!! Don't lose that innocence and keep up the common sense :)

I couldnt agree more with you Dummpy I have only been a SP for a short time but in that time Ive learned alot of things fast and Im amazed at how fast one can basically be 'blacklisted' because its known she does bbbj or bbbjtc and I for one think this is sad.

I only do bbbjs as this is something I really enjoy and will not have it any other way and I really could care less what people say about me for this. Ive had a few things that have been said about me because I do this and dont try to hide it...why would I hide it wouldnt that make me decietful? But really again I could care less what anyone says about me!!

I take very good care of myself and every client I see does the same I dont do bbfs or bbgreek so I dont see what the big deal is if you dont like it then dont see me but do me a favor and keep your opinion to yourself :)

Thanks Dummpy for opening a thread where we get a chance to say whats on our minds

xoxoxo

This is going to happen and I'm not surprised that it did. Once I saw that someone was making posts about another SP and their personal life on CL to try to ruin them and lose them their clientele, I knew that would spread to here. It's a competitive market, like Seymore said money is involved and some SP's think that if they can tarnish the other SP then they might get some of their clients. This is a great community and most of the SP's and hobbiests seem extremely mature but there are going to be a few bad eggs around and as times get hard there will be those that need the attention and will get desperate to get it.

Edited by Cumquat
spelling mistakes, too early in the morning!

The SP side is only half the story here, this has been going on for years, and any smart guy will make their own mind independent of hear say and BS (I count you as one of the smart guys inaluki) The scary part is when it starts to tarnish hobbyists, how would you like a rampant romour about you being diseased or a Bad Date! The question is who will be next? One day you will get the dear John letter from an SP that says "I am sorry Inaluki but someone who I can't mention has said some thing bad about you so I can't take the risk" for me it helps narrow the field but some guys take it personally. I don't want to name names here and PM me if this is inappropriate but I know that my good friend Cowboy Kenny has gone through quite a smear campaign probably in part to his no holds bared blog but also because of his profile here and spineless people using the "I can't say who it is" excuse have made some astounding accusation about him, and me and others that I will not name in public. And yet they ask the girls to keep it a secret, that is BS.

I personally have not heard anything negative about our lovely ladies here, but that could be that I'm just not as active as some folks. Everything has some element of risk involved in it, for instance someone being 100% safe could have a condom break. At the end of the day I base my relationship with an SP on my own personal thoughts and feelings, not what someone else might think or say.

Well said Dumppy. The unfortunate problem is, that human nature is such that some people cannot resist trash-talking others behind their backs. I was made aware of some of the rumours being spread by others, or accusations being made with no basis in fact. Everyone has to make up their own mind about people in here. If you are pm'd, (or whispered in chat) by someone out of the blue, to say something negative about a member here (SP or Hobbiest) trust your own judgement. You have to ask why they would tell you that information and many times it is not because they are being altruistic, it is because they have their own agenda. They have a beef with the individual, they are jealous, or they are helping out a friend who is a competitor.

There are lots of great people who use this site, don't let the few petty people turn it into a nest of back-stabbers and liars who are only out for themselves.

First off I would like to thank Dummpy for putting this thread out there. I did not get much sleep last night thinking about the seriousness, outrageous, unfounded, disturbing personal email sent to me by a local SP (Don’t ask me for her name I won’t give it out).

The key word used in the email was that I FORCED to have unprotected sex with ladies.

Now, as you are all aware I’ve been around here at CERB for quite some time, there was my thread started regarding somebody trying to book appointments using my handle.

At the same time, I get emails confirming an imposter using my handle, could it be? I don’t know, and right now I don’t care anymore.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7919

Over the years I’ve spent my hard earned money to indulge in my hobbying seeing local ladies and touring ladies, and I always have had the upmost respect for all the ladies, and treated them with dignity and I like to think with class, by buying gifts, tipping and being a very pleasant man.

Under any circumstance have I ever requested/forced a lady to do anything unsafe that she did not want to do, I’m sure that there is ladies out there locally and touring could attest to that.

If a lady provided myself with BBBJ, great…if it was CBJ that was fine as well. I’ve had GREEK once in my entire time hobbying, it was also safe.

I like Dummpy get checked every 3 months at a clinic, go to my dentist every 3 months as well, so I’m not a risk factor.

Local SP’s at the 3 bill mark and up provide BBBJ and then there is the ladies at 2 bill mark that provide same service, myself I’ve seen both types in fact seen a couple at the 4 bill mark, the reality is.. THEY PROVIDED I tend to believe there is huge competitive market here locally and what better way to get/drum up business by starting filthy rumours.

The individual that has started this hearsay is going to be caught in their lies, and hopefully banned for life here at CERB, and get exactly what you deserve.

My thoughts in the past 24 hours has been that perhaps I should simply see only touring ladies, and forget the local SP’s if they want to get into defamation of character, or perhaps maybe it is not an SP but someone to get revenge on me for whatever reasons..I don’t know.

But seriously folks, who really needs that kind of crap, get on with your life.

Dummpy,

Your point is well taken, as always.

I am almost sure you will find someone "young" in maturity at the end of this line of thought, unfortunately, some seem to think it is the only way to impose their "control" over others (prevent them from earning a living, cut them off from an activity they enjoy, etc), often because they feel out of control in their own life.

The fact these are spreading is unfortunate but all too human.

I too have heard many rumours, and I too have just ignored them when they did not stand up to scrutiny. I would second what you have said by asking people not to gossip, but check up on what they are told for themselves, and as you stated, if what you find leads you to beleive what was said, then the source is irrelevant as you have some substanciation for what you beleive, and that you can share. When all you have is an unsubstantiated source, even a trusted one, what you have is gossip, and we all know what generally happens with gossip, people are tried in the court of public opinion even before they have a chance to defend themsleves, and once done, the shadow of that gossip, the very real damage can never be undone. Have care what you sow fellow cerbites, because that is all you can reep.

I hope your friends reputation has not been tainted and that no real damage has arisen, but I know for a fact that often gossip is taken at face value, thus damage is instantaneous.

They are lucky to have such a devout friend. Keep up the good fight Dummpy.

• Like 2

I think if they did BBBJ or BBBJTC they would get more clients not less.

Its all in ones preference. now FSTCBB is another story that would be risky.

I know I would love to do cim once in my life time.

But BBBJTC is hard to find.

I won't repeat with a women who says she does something but won't after you see her.

To me interigrity in this indutry is very important. If you want my repeat service and keeping peoples private thoughts sent to you im pm private.

If i wanted my thoughts posted out loud thats what the forums are for or your guest book.

As you can see I'm not affraid to speak.

Thankgod I have only had one bad encounter on here. But she lost me as a repeat customer because of it.

Without integirity you don't have me as a client.:?:

E.D man, you have that right.

You know, it has to be said that most sex these days presents risks, we are in a "risky' hobby, and we are all (lets hope !) mature adults who understand that, Pete and Dummpy have put it out here, but I too get check regularly, and some SPs also offer to show you their tests on request. Now what is the thing about bbbj that makes one "dirty". If you have met someone a few times and have established a comfort level, what is the issue ? yes there are risks, but wake up folks, there are risk just practicing this hobby !!!

When people feel that their time with a favorite sp makes them fel good (one would hope that is the intent anyway), it means they where ok with the risk.

One thing I heard just today, was that a certain sp would stop seeing clients who see TG/TS, why is that ? because of the stigma ? One such sp is TS Lucy, whos visit is in the announcements section, check her web site, all of her tests are available for review, simply by making the request ! The sp who actually said she would blakclist clients does not even offer the same level of "security". As I said earlier, check out your sources, and do your homework folks, there are many different kinds of people in this world, I for one prefer dealing with more mature and respectful ones.

This hobby is a "marginal' activity at best which means we are often perceived as the "dirty" ones as a group, we should be more open to others and different ideas, not more narrow minded, bigoted and petty.

Sorry, I guess this is getting me more upset then I thought.

I think if they did BBBJ or BBBJTC they would get more clients not less.

Its all in ones preference. now FSTCBB is another story that would be risky.

I know I would love to do cim once in my life time.

But BBBJTC is hard to find.

I won't repeat with a women who says she does something but won't after you see her.

To me interigrity in this indutry is very important. If you want my repeat service and keeping peoples private thoughts sent to you im pm private.

If i wanted my thoughts posted out loud thats what the forums are for or your guest book.

As you can see I'm not affraid to speak.

Thankgod I have only had one bad encounter on here. But she lost me as a repeat customer because of it.

Without integirity you don't have me as a client.:?:

Wat to go guys....

I had this happen to me...as a client......I was blacklisted by my name....and it was not me...is was someone using a name very close to mine.......

As an SP, I really wanted to comment on this thread,

I think that in one way or another an SP and/or well known hobbiest has been involved in a gossip mill. I think out of human nature it just seems to happen. However, i haven't heard too much that I am worried about, since I haven't really been here all that much lately.

However, I would like to thank Dummpy for posting this. I think its great.

Personally, I would hope that if someone heard something about me, that they would ask. I know that a couple months ago a well known hobbiest heard a rumor about me doing bbfs, I thank this person for asking my best friend Paige for clarification, as this is ABSOLUTELY NOT something that is offered.

I think when we hear things, it should be taken with a grain of salt and the "rumor" should stop at you. Sometimes silence is your best friend.

In regards to SP's back talking about other SP's, it would be nice if we were a tighter knit community ourselves. If I feel I can't provide a service that is desired, I have no problems, and have done it numerous times, recommend another SP that does. Whether a girl is 200 or 300+ an hour, you guys do your homework, you know what your getting, so it shouldn't be an issue of topic.

Thanks again for this thread Dummpy

• Like 2

I am sorry to all that are affected. I deal with the same BS on a daily basis on other "boards"

Ever since I started, people have tried to bring me down, start rumors, defame me, etc.

At first, it hurt, but now I really don't give a flying fuck:-x

They don't determine my life, nor do they control it. I know who I am, and what I am about. I don't need people like that to make me the person I am or feel good about myself.

I march to the beat of my own drum, and I don't follow the herd mentality of bringing people down, spreading rumors etc, "Reviews" or kissing ass to the various pooners out there. You either like me or you don't.

On a more serious note,

Take what you hear, with a grain of salt from all sources. The people closest to you, will be the ones to back you up no matter what. In all reality it's people that don't feel good in their own skin, that want to bring others down, in order to make them selves look better. Remember they are lacking something that they want, and they see that in YOU, and they try any means necessary to get it.

• Like 4

Firstly I would like to say that I see Pistol pete on a regular basis and consider him a very good friend. He emailed me yesterday in distress about these rumors. I informed him that rumors are just useless gossip... Made up by people with way to much time on there hands...

I love Pete dearly, I will always see him...

He is a gentlemen, great lover, greater friend and one of the few trust worthy cerb member's that I always confide in...

Your Paige

To add on more thing... SP's need to offer services that they are comfortable with. Some ladies might feel comfortable with offering extra services ( CIM ), while other just don't feel comfortable in doing so. It shouldn't matter price wise, just level of comfort...

But the important thing to remember is that all SP's no matter the service offered are in a trade that is shunded by 70% of the ( normal ) used lightly.... population. Sad but true, so we are in some fact all seen as dirty or in a dirty trade. So its counter productive to start labeling each other dirty just because we have different comfort levels....

Just my personal thought on this endless behind the scenes controversy... Which shouldn't even be one...

Paige

• Like 2

What goes on behind closed doors should stay there it is none of anyone's bussiness what we as customers pay or pay for and just maybe an Sp will go the EXTRA for regular or charge a lttle less

We as customers can pick and choose who we want to see and what we want to pay it is our bussiness not anyone else's

I have been hobbying for over 20yrs and have went thru this on other boards and it leaves at bad tatste in your mouth when the jealous ones start there BS

For the ones who are affected I feel for you I have been there and back

Sorry to hear that CK's name has been involved in a smear campaign. I've had the pleasure to chat with him in our chatroom and his blog has been an invaluable resource to many of us on here. Perhaps if he had to do it again he'd have made his site more anonymous? One had to figure that some sort of backlash might occur. Anyway, people that spread or listen to rumours are of no interest to me.