Serious and malicious rumours

To add again, I also love Cowboy Kenny. He helped me when I was getting very threatening emails. He took time off work and came over and spent the day with me helping me. He's a great service to CERB members. When I first started 3 years ago, I had issues with an agency using my photos with out my permission, I wish I knew him then...

Rumors against great, honest, loving gentlemen like CK & Pistol Pete should not be tolerated. I urge MOD to do some digging if possible and try to ban, such hateful individuals.

Thanks Paige it means alot to me that a reputable genuine good person that you are, is able to step up to the plate for myself. I feel like I need to give you a BIG hug!

You are also correct about prices, it never bothered me on what end of the scale I was paying, if I want/like to see a lady she has her price/service... so be it.

Likewise Ava thanks.

On a more serious note,

In all reality it's people that don't feel good in their own skin, that want to bring others down, in order to make them selves look better. Remember they are lacking something that they want, and they see that in YOU, and they try any means necessary to get it.

Hear hear. Expressed so well, and is so true and right to the point Angela.

Spineless rumour spreading assholes that try to create problems for the board members. This board is about sharing.

It seems that the members that have higher post counts and/or have done a great service = Dummpy, PistolPete and CowboyKenny are the main target to this BS.

These people are our Allies. So FO and leave them alone.

I agree with prettypaige in banning the hateful individuals.

I won't repeat with a women who says she does something but won't after you see her.

Maybe I can explain,

Well I offer many services but don’t always do them with every client who walks threw the door. YMMV! For example I enjoy (actually love it) greek but not everyone who asks to have it am I comfortable doing that with for many reasons. Next example is gfe which includes kissing but I usually wont kiss a smoker or someone with horrid breath. (a visit to your dentist to remove plaque build up may be required) If you can kiss someone who’s breath rupluses you then good for you but I cant anymore. I also enjoy tea bagging and have got clients from referrals for this but some are disappointed I wouldn’t do it with them because of their odor or excessive hair. I want nothing more then to see all my clients happy but realistically it isn’t going to happen, now if we lived in a perfect world different story. This is such a personal line of work. Not every one can be humanly compatible; there are those who will happily repeat and those who will never come back. I am not to worried as I have a very steady regular cliental so this speaks volumes but it does bother me when guys don’t understand why they don’t get certain services. From a women’s perspective one shouldn’t really knock a lady for this as most of us are trying our best to please you.

We are so varied in our little quirks that one persons junk is another ones treasure; keep looking as there is the prefect girl out there for all of you. It would really suck if we were all the same. How boring would that be?

• Like 1

to bad dummpy that people have to start stories but i've noticed that a lot lately on here i guess we will have to get something done about it don't know what not good when stories start to happen

• Like 1

Guest f***2f***

Thanks dummpy this is a great thread. I too am disgusted that fellow hobbiests would tarnish another's rep or an sp would try to smear another sp.

I enjoy our ladies and the relationship's I have formed with fellow hobbiests....it decreases my trust factor if I'm thinking there is a snake or snakes in the grass.:sad:

One of the ladies involved in spreading a rumor about a member here was removed today from the site. It does happen and you should look at the source of the info and look at posts this person has made on the site. Remember anyone can create a account here and cause problems so be careful what you beleive and who you beleive.

If you receive a PM warning you that someone on here has some disease or is misconducting themselves with the ladies or the guys and think that the person spreading the rumor is not credible just click the report.gificon at the top of the PM in question and this will send me a copy of the PM for review. I CAN NOT read the PM's unless you do this but if someone is trying to slander another SP or a CLIENT by using cerb chances are this PM is going around to lots of people. So just flag it for us.

Now, the SP ONLY area has only VERIFIED SP's in it. If something serious is going on with one of the members here I rely a great deal on the SP ONLY area for this info. We have had to remove a guy who was not conducting himself well with the ladies after a few complaints were posted in the SP ONLY area. This area is confidential but as a guy if you make it to the blacklist in the SP ONLY area chances are you will no longer be a member here.

The great thing about the SP ONLY area is that if a SP reports somethign about a guy that is not true other SP's often jump in and come to his defence (This has also happened in the past).

It's a community and every community and you are all part of the community watch program ;)

Guys --

Very sorry to hear about this, but I dont get it ... why trash the clients?? I can at least understand (well, I cant actually) why SPs might try to do this to each other, but I have no idea why they would trash clients on cerb. On other forums, if the client posts a negative review, I can see an SP doing this out of a sense of revenge, but since that's not allowed here, what's the point?

I can see where dummpy would want to vet the issue if this is happening in PMs, and maybe that's the whole point, but I dont understand the basic motivation, other than stupidity.

It is in some cases other members bashing members, and that is bizarre, all I am left asking is why as well? how could someone possibly gain from bad mouthing any of us?

Guys --

Very sorry to hear about this, but I dont get it ... why trash the clients?? I can at least understand (well, I cant actually) why SPs might try to do this to each other, but I have no idea why they would trash clients on cerb. On other forums, if the client posts a negative review, I can see an SP doing this out of a sense of revenge, but since that's not allowed here, what's the point?

I can see where dummpy would want to vet the issue if this is happening in PMs, and maybe that's the whole point, but I dont understand the basic motivation, other than stupidity.

There sure is lots of interesting points brought up here. All I can say is if I had paid attention to everything I have heard since I have been a member here I could probably write a rumour novel. it is even worst since we had a significant increase in chat followers. I can honestly say there are 2 different rooms, one with ladies in and one without. And I have seen all kind of things being said openly about various ladies in the room without SPs. Read the term dirty being mentioned in one or more post well I have seen it used in chat. I learned not to pay attention to some of these conversations, not going to start banning everyone for their discussions althought personnaly I would never refer to any ladies that way.

So to think that there are rumours out there referring to some SPs being dirty doesn't surprise me. Personnaly like some said I don't judge the SPs by the service they provide or how much they charge. Some may remeber Erica Sky who was a favorite to many of us and she did not provide BBBJ. She was 100% safe GFE and she had many repeat customers. It is a matter fo choice. And yes as someone pointed out there are always something being said about the business between hobbyist and SPs. However I consider what happens in bed to be private.

Can't see why people would want to impersonate other members and cause problems. But then we had who after being banned for falsely accusing an SP of being a cop, come right back in under a different handle and be proud of this has he posted it in shout. i guess that is a problem of popularity. We see it in CERB and certainly in chat. It does attract all kinds of people and some are not involved at all in the business.

• Like 3

Maybe I can explain,

Well I offer many services but don?t always do them with every client who walks threw the door. YMMV! For example I enjoy (actually love it) greek but not everyone who asks to have it am I comfortable doing that with for many reasons. Next example is gfe which includes kissing but I usually wont kiss a smoker or someone with horrid breath. (a visit to your dentist to remove plaque build up may be required) If you can kiss someone who?s breath rupluses you then good for you but I cant anymore. I also enjoy tea bagging and have got clients from referrals for this but some are disappointed I wouldn?t do it with them because of their odor or excessive hair. I want nothing more then to see all my clients happy but realistically it isn?t going to happen, now if we lived in a perfect world different story. This is such a personal line of work. Not every one can be humanly compatible; there are those who will happily repeat and those who will never come back. I am not to worried as I have a very steady regular cliental so this speaks volumes but it does bother me when guys don?t understand why they don?t get certain services. From a women?s perspective one shouldn?t really knock a lady for this as most of us are trying our best to please you.

We are so varied in our little quirks that one persons junk is another ones treasure; keep looking as there is the prefect girl out there for all of you. It would really suck if we were all the same. How boring would that be?

Then you should tell that client before taking the money. If you don'allow daty and you say you do. And I tell that is very important to me and you change your mind when you see me. you should tell me before so I can turn around and get someone else to satisfy my needs. It lacks integrity to say you will do it and you turn around and say no.

I would consider that a bad date on the sp's behalf. Its called messing with the client and gives the sp industry a bad name.:!::?::-x

Guest f***2f***

Trying to ask "why" about maliciousness is a fool's errand my friends. Why do hackers continue to infect millions of computers daily with viruses that cost business and individuals millions of dollars a year in repair costs and research to fix?? Answer is because they can so they do.

Why do vandals smash, trash, burn and break other people's property?

Why so some people beat, abuse and kill other people for no other motive than kicks??

Some people live by the motto "i'm not happy till you're unhappy."

Sad but true.

Other members bashing each other? Ugggh ... that's even worse. I can see, for instance a heated discussion of a topic on cerb or one or the other boards, but some people must really be holding a grudge. Either that, or some folks are just creating mischief because of your relatively high profile around here ... maybe thats a big part of it ... kinda like troll activity. As loneskater mentions, the problem is exacerbated by a chat room where the dissing occurs real time and cant be as tightly regulated.

However, I do think between you, Pistol Pete and CK, you all are singlehandedly keeping the girls so busy that no one else can ever get an appointment (wink)...

Having seen neither Pete or CK, I still trust them and certainly would not believe any rumours involving them. Both of them have been A+ members of CERB and certainly deserve the benefit of the doubt.

As for rumours about SP's, JUST ASK.

Personally, I do BBBJ and only cover it if the client asks. That's my personal preference and I do a cock check prior to engagement to be on the lookout for things that you can catch via skin to skin contact (such as genital warts or herpes) as well as any other indications that something is amiss (ie, if you gently squeeze the base of the penis, this empties out the urethra, look for any odd secretions). If I find anything weird, ANYTHING, I use a condom or simply refuse to see the client.

That being said, spreading rumours, whether about client or SP is immature. We're all adults here, let's try to act like it.

• Like 4

Then you should tell that client before taking the money. If you don'allow daty and you say you do. And I tell that is very important to me and you change your mind when you see me. you should tell me before so I can turn around and get someone else to satisfy my needs. It lacks integrity to say you will do it and you turn around and say no.

I would consider that a bad date on the sp's behalf. Its called messing with the client and gives the sp industry a bad name.:!::?::-x

I didn?t think you would get it?.

All that has been mentioned here is deplorable but sadly...not surprising. This is essentially a public forum where people are given a veil of anonymity and there will always be losers and douchebags hiding behind that to create shit for whatever purpose. And given the underlying intimate nature as the overall context of the board, some people get either emotionally retarded or petty and vengeful.

For what it's worth, most of the regular posters I see here are intelligent and savvy enough to weed through the bullshit. The bad apples will keep popping out of the woodwork, but it doesn't take long to weed them out and get rid of them.

I have to stop this conflict between Brandi and E.D.man before it get's out of control. I don't like the tone of Brandi's last comment or E.D.man's comment - they are a little to hostile for my liking.

E.D.Man, I think Brandi has a valid point. If a customer was to show up to the appointment with a cold soar or rotten teeth or really bad oral hygiene, or who knows what else... the lady probably is not going to let you kiss her or daty no matter how much you stressed it's importance prior to meeting as she had no way of telling you had this problem unless you were upfront about it. This said, if she told you she did it and refused when you arrived without a valid reason than maybe you should ask for a refund. Or better yet when you arrive you may want to say "Just to confirm you allow daty?" than when she says yes give her your envelope? If this is that important to you maybe this is something you might consider??

Brandi, E.D.Man has a point as well but I think it's coming across bad here in his post. I would hope that he means "It lacks integrity to say you will do it and you turn around and say no without giving a valid reason". If he makes it clear that he wants DATY prior to the appointment and he shows up and the SP says NO without giving a valid reason I think anyone would expect the SP to offer him the money back and end the appointment.

I would also expect the lady to politely tell the customer why. If you told him you did a specific service and denied this service without reason that you would be ripping the customer off (I think that is E.D's point here).

The term YMMV is used everywhere - in fact on the recommendations here it is always checked by default as it's a discretion call and no every guy will be offered the same level of services (too many variables exist).

I think what Brandi is saying here is the lady always has the right to say no.

YMMV is a polite way of saying "Yes, I do that but I reserve the right to say no when I meet you face to face". Even if YMMV is NOT posted on her ad she still reserves the right to say no to one person and yes to someone else but she should tell you before the appointment starts (if possible) and let you decide if you wish to keep your money and leave or stay with the restrictions (if she is willing to allow that).

In the case of bad public hygine she may not know until the date is well underway and I would hope she would ask the client to take a shower. If you know your breath is bad or hygine is poor at times clean yourself up well before the date so you are not embarrased or denied a service. If you walk in with a bad jock smell or really bad breath chances are your going to leave a lot less happy.

With that said, I don't want this to escalate into a problem. Especially since it is a little off topic from the thread you guys are having this discussion in.

And well said cowboy! If everyone would flag these ridiculous PM's and let me know about the rumor chat comments we could easily find the person starting the rumors and remove them. Some people just get off on pissing other people off, lots of "Fresh out of high school" newcomers who don't know how to deal with adult things yet will resort to spreading rumors to discredit someone (that is very common in high school and you only know what you have been taught) I think sometimes us older people forget how rumors and back stabbing pretty much control the social standings in a high school environment. Some of these young guys and girls only know how to control social environments this way. They do not have enough adult life experience yet to realize how childish this is. - that is my theory of it anyway.

Tis a terriable day when the safe place seems to have some not so nice people in it....i know mod will take care of it as he always does....

so all i can say to the injured is...big hugs

Never believe what you hear just what you see...

kisses,

Emma A

I have to stop this conflict between Brandi and E.D.man before it get's out of control. I don't like the tone of Brandi's last comment or E.D.man's comment - they are a little to hostile for my liking.

E.D.Man, I think Brandi has a valid point. If a customer was to show up to the appointment with a cold soar or rotten teeth or really bad oral hygiene, or who knows what else... the lady probably is not going to let you kiss her or daty no matter how much you stressed it's importance prior to meeting as she had no way of telling you had this problem unless you were upfront about it. This said, if she told you she did it and refused when you arrived without a valid reason than maybe you should ask for a refund. Or better yet when you arrive you may want to say "Just to confirm you allow daty?" than when she says yes give her your envelope? If this is that important to you maybe this is something you might consider??

Brandi, E.D.Man has a point as well but I think it's coming across bad here in his post. I would hope that he means "It lacks integrity to say you will do it and you turn around and say no without giving a valid reason". If he makes it clear that he wants DATY prior to the appointment and he shows up and the SP says NO without giving a valid reason I think anyone would expect the SP to offer him the money back and end the appointment.

I would also expect the lady to politely tell the customer why. If you told him you did a specific service and denied this service without reason that you would be ripping the customer off (I think that is E.D's point here).

The term YMMV is used everywhere - in fact on the recommendations here it is always checked by default as it's a discretion call and no every guy will be offered the same level of services (too many variables exist).

I think what Brandi is saying here is the lady always has the right to say no.

YMMV is a polite way of saying "Yes, I do that but I reserve the right to say no when I meet you face to face". Even if YMMV is NOT posted on her ad she still reserves the right to say no to one person and yes to someone else but she should tell you before the appointment starts (if possible) and let you decide if you wish to keep your money and leave or stay with the restrictions (if she is willing to allow that).

In the case of bad public hygine she may not know until the date is well underway and I would hope she would ask the client to take a shower. If you know your breath is bad or hygine is poor at times clean yourself up well before the date so you are not embarrased or denied a service. If you walk in with a bad jock smell or really bad breath chances are your going to leave a lot less happy.

With that said, I don't want this to escalate into a problem. Especially since it is a little off topic from the thread you guys are having this discussion in.

I don't think we were fighting, its a discussion forum and I do believe she has the right to say no before taking the money. I would just leave then. But If I'm on the phone with her and tell her daty is a must and its agreed before hand. she has the right to cancel the date. As I would cancel a date with an sp with the same issues. eeeeewwww cold soars:-P:razz:

Things a have gotten pretty messy around here for a "nice" friendly board, in an effort to clean things up and not have to watch where you you step , please let's observe the signs and recognize CERB as a NO BULLSHIT ZONE.

After re-reading this I realize this comment could be misconstrude as a dig at the MOD which is aboslutly not the case. He's got a tough job and I wouldn't wish his troubles to a monkey on a rock! As the site grows in popularity and awareness so to do the troubles as we've seen. Kudos to you MOD for your tireless efforts.

After re-reading this I realize this comment could be misconstrude as a dig at the MOD which is aboslutly not the case. He's got a tough job and I wouldn't wish his troubles to a monkey on a rock! As the site grows in popularity and awareness so to do the troubles as we've seen. Kudos to you MOD for your tireless efforts.

Thanks Cowboy. I didn't take it as a dig it's true. Now... I did go away for 2 weeks (I worked off the laptop while in Florida but I must confess I did not put my time in properly those two weeks as I hate working off the laptop...and well... I was on vacation) but I am back now and putting in my time. ;)