I didn't know Dummpy was in movies!

Too cute,and Dummpy would laugh as well, thanks needed some humor today:boobies: after all the bullshit the last 2 days.

Now that was funny. "crazed by the charms of a young girl" lol, Thanks for sharing Erin. It should be noted our pal dummpy is slightly taller.

• Like 1

Hahahaha the actor was actually my dad, I did get most of his jeans, but I have a more manly appearance and longer body, but shorter legs :), very much the same attitude when a healthy young vixen is in the sights mmmmmmhhhhhhahahahahahawwww (anyone wana play damsel in distress!!)

As the next generation of sinful dwarves comes of age, a new dawn in terror seizes the big city...

That or, Dummpy exposed !!! rofl

love the grin ;)

Just curious Dummpy, since this thread is about you anyway - I was looking at your avatar and wondering who the chick is. Kind of looks like Paris Hilton or Avril Lavigne or maybe even one of the Olsen twins...?

Don't mean to get too personal, if you'd rather not answer, I'd understand.:-P

Hahahaha the actor was actually my dad, I did get most of his jeans ...

I'm not trying to be the spelling nazi, but I am sure that you meant to say that you got most of your father's genes. Getting most of his pants is much funnier though.

Kudos to Erin for finding that clip.

stumbleupon my friends.

The most excellent toolbar one can download. Though beware, if you're already prone to timewasting, this won't help.

stumbleupon my friends.

The most excellent toolbar one can download. Though beware, if you're already prone to timewasting, this won't help.

Stumbleupon - the biggest internet time-waster ever. I love it. Turn on "Adult" check every option... Surf. I learned erotic things I didn't know that I didn't know.

Stumbleupon - the biggest internet time-waster ever. I love it. Turn on "Adult" check every option... Surf. I learned erotic things I didn't know that I didn't know.

I know, I love that I can just surf videos, or just surf wikipedia. Or surf everything, if I'm feeling sassy (or especially bored). Stumbleupon is my best friend. Hahaha. You know you have no life when....

And yes I still have those jeans (from the movie have another look) Butt they make me look great!

FYI shortly after his movie career my dad became a cross dressing Dom and offered Femonization :)

Hahahaha the actor was actually my dad, I did get most of his jeans ...

I'm not trying to be the spelling nazi, but I am sure that you meant to say that you got most of your father's genes. Getting most of his pants is much funnier though.

Kudos to Erin for finding that clip.