Breath Taking Vivian

Avg. of 18 Recommendations

Saw the incredibly cute sweetheart again last week. The memories of her sweet smile, friendly personality, great service and the feeling of her lovely body in my arms and while caressing her got the best of me. So, off I went to see her again.

As I mentioned in my previous reco. post, our connection seems to get better each time as we see each other more and therefore understand each other much better. The level of service remains top-notch and her dedication to please is second to none. These and many other factors entice me to repeat with her again and again.

What was different and interesting this time around was that one could choose to have a duo with her partner, the lovely ******. I was lucky to be introduced to ******* while I was there and she is hot, friendly and personable. Although I didn't have a duo this time, this may be a tempting option for next time. :biggrin:

Vivian simply gets better every time I see her. A warm smile and engaging personality is an attraction on its own; delicate and firm massages keep me coming back; and the experience, like no other, lingers long after the massage. Then this happened; today was my best session ever when her new partner, *******, joined us. They both complement each other well with styles that contrast and also merge together in a way that is unforgettable. Repeat again? Without a doubt.

Vivian has the softest skin! Her massage started with a firm touch which was very much needed. She then went to a super light set of hand movements all over and all I can say is WOW! Super terrific!

I've been seeing Vivian and what can i say...this little woman is fantastic...she takes such good care of me...non rushed...always greets me with a warm smile, offers bottled water, makes me comfortable and non-rushed...I just love this little gem of a lady...very good massage, soft hands that knows how to work the kinks out of my body, light touch and more in depth where it needs... she is amazingly pretty, intelligent, easy going. And the eyes, jesus i'm a sucker for those eyes. I enjoyed every session i've had with her and most pleasing is that she admits she enjoys herself as well with me, i try to return the favor by being respectful and working my hands on her back which i think she thoroughly enjoys as well. Time just seems to stop and then when it's over, i feel a whole lot better, she helps me dress (even the socks which i refuse her to do)...just so attentive to every little detail. I wish i could see her every day of the week to make me forget about the sometimes stressful days i have at work and the aches i gain myself from my regular workouts. She is my go-to girl, don't think i could find anyone who would do better...i was lucky to find her when i first started looking for a MA..

Vivian, i just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart...you are gold in my book...

• Like 1

Since my last post, I have been seeing the sweet little angel regularly - at least once a month, if not more. When you have found someone you really enjoy spending time with, it is not difficult to find yourself heading her way every so often. She says in her ad. - "It will be the most relaxing, creative and passionate session for you ever. So amazing that you cannot help yourself from thinking about it and want to come back for more !" She is so right... and, I do just that regularly - the last time as recent as yesterday! :-D I find myself heading her way because I just crave her wonderful touch, warm embrace and the feel of her smooth soft skin.... and of course, her skillful RMT style massage! It is hard to believe she could relieve my stress with her magic hands in so many ways! :icon_wink:

One important thing I learned from her yesterday, and for the benefit of her clients is that she is going on a fun vacation shortly. If I were you, I would run, not walk to see her before she goes! :biggrin:

Absolutely beautiful. I think I've finally met my dreamgirl :) She's super sweet and friendly. And of course, her massaging skills are amazing. I'm definitely going to be a repeat customer.

I had spent a wonderful time with Vivian one afternoon. She is an independent MA and her location is quite discreet at Centertown. Her place is in a low-rise apartment, it is not really on the main busy street and there are not many shops around. This place seems to be even more quiet especially during the winter. As I stepped inside her apt, I could feel an immediate warm and coziness. It was clean and a dimmed lighting was nicely adjusted, which gave a unique mysterious ambience. Her spacious massage room itself took the largest space in her apt with a very mystical red floor lamp and very soft music was played.

Her amazing physical stats and lovely appearance had been precisely complimented by many gentlemen in the previous posts which I will not repeat here. I really enjoyed her massage- the first trip was a strong and firm, second was the fingertip touch and the final was the most sensual part, sometimes with unexpected combinations that deliver an ecstatic pleasure. We tried several sexy positions but the one I prefer the most involves lots of mutual and intimate touching, while both of us making the eye contact most of the time. Besides being very safe and hygienic, Vivian offers her very own 'genre' of sensual massage which set a perfect synergy between a firm massage and ero*** strokes that you couldn't possibly find elsewhere. All you need to do is to synchronize with her and she would be able to create a hell of a lot of fun moments with you. The sexual chemistry with mutual exploration and teasing that you craft with her could be truly stimulating.

I truly recommend any gentleman out there to see Vivian, a sexy Asian goddess who provides an exceptional blend of both therapeutic and sensual massage, one of the best in Ottawa. She will return you with her best service if you respect all her personal boundaries and be the greatest gentleman. The same golden rules apply when you meet any fine lady out there.

• Like 3

I have to thank you fellas... and reiterate wha teveryone has said. I had an absolutely amazing session with Vivian! She is amazing! Beautiful. Personal. Unbelievable sensual massage. She has the amazing touch, and REALLY knows how to use her nails. she truly, honestly appears to absolutely love what she does.

Now the problem. I have also seen Gina.... who is also amazing. The next time I have to choose, i'm not sure who I will go to.... Both are totally awesome. You can't go wrong if you treat them with respect. Thanks again everyone!

• Like 1

Recently, I came across someone face to face who looked like the beautiful and delightful Vivian in a popular big box store. For discretion, I didn't acknowledge her and neither did she. We went about our routine shopping. When I got home, I texted her, and these were the texts exchanged.

Me - Sweetheart, were you at this store this pm?

She - Normally, I shopped at the other store. Did you see someone like me?

Me - I think I saw you, hahaha..

She - Yes, it was me , took me a minute to recognize you.....

This short exchange just goes to show what a friendly, approachable and fun-loving person she is. How could you not like a sweetheart like that??

And so, I have been visiting her at least once a month routinely, the last time being only this past week. It is a no-brainer, you know you'll have a great time when you visit with her.

With Vivian, everything is within the normal MA limits. But you just know that you have to see her again and again and again! 😉

• Like 1

Well, as I navigate and learn this new look and feel for Lyla, I’d like to take the time to repeat my last “notable” action from the old Lyla. I cannot find it and Breath Taking Vivian is certainly somebody who massage lovers should get to know. Booking was easy and the session was playful and easy going. So glad I went to see her. A decision you know is right, from the moment it begins. Thx so much Vivian  🙂

I finally met with the wonderful Vivian, the one that everyone is talking about and I must admit that what they are saying is true, she is a gem.  Booking with her was easy and she responded quickly to my text.  Plenty of free parking in her area and she lives in a clean apartment building in a nice part of town.

When I entered the room she was hiding behind the door and I had to adjust my eyes the dim lights but as soon as I did I could see how gorgeous Vivian was.  I asked to take a shower although I was clean I wanted to be fresh, she then told me to lay on the massage table set up in a room.  The massage table is quite low, I don't think I ever been that close to the ground for a massage before, keep in mind that Vivian is short lady.   She entered the room and finished drying my back we had small talk and then proceeded to rubbing my back with oil, her massage are awesome(she had training) knowing exactly where to rub and removing knots in my back.  It felt really good having someone giving a good massage like she did. 

Having learned massage skills in my younger days I offered to give her one and she accepted so it was her turn to lay down and getting a massage in return.  Vivian enjoyed it very much and it doesn't take long to massage her back side, she is so tiny that my big hands covered the entire back(ok not that small but you get the picture) and her legs and her neck.  I finally gave her my specialty called the "sleep wave" which usually puts a person to sleep.  Not quite with her, she told me afterward that I should have rocked her harder to accomplish the mission.

It was back to Vivian to complete giving me the massage I came in for, she did and it was wonderful.  I agree with what Luckyme said, after seeing Vivian once you will want to see her again and again and again.

Vivian get a Top Notch seal of approval from me.  Thanks again Vivian

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Had the chance to meet breathtaking Vivian a few weeks ago. She is everything described here. Beautiful, charming, sweet, and incredibly sexy, from top to bottom and everything in between. This was my first massage and was not disappointed. Her room was cozy and intimate, and had a great full-wall mirror which I used to watch her as she was working on my back, neck, shoulders, etc. Like Notch Johnson suggested, I also offered her a small massage. FYI : Vivian's skin is silky smooth. She truly deserves to be called breathtaking! 

• Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.