Playtime on the weekends?

I have just posted my dates for my upcoming visit. I have just noticed it falls on a Saturday. Here at home I rarely will work weekends.

I know many family men may have more difficulty on weekends, is it best for a touring lady to stick to the weekdays in this case?

Does the weekend interfer with your playtime? What about the non family man? Does it matter to you if it a weekend or weekday?

For me personally (single), I'd prefer weekends, midday/afternoon incalls and I'd like to book in advance so that both parties can plan their other weekend activities accordingly.

So I'm keeping an eye out for this.

• Like 1

As one of the unattached brigade... I really don't care :)

One thing I will say, though: there does seem to be a spike in recos in the Ottawa section on Sat/Sun/Mon. I'm not sure whether this is because there's a lot of weekend sexytime going on, or whether that's just when people have time to sit down and write a reco...

• Like 1

I'm a weekend type of guy, give me an early Saturday morning appointment and I'm in. Morning sex is the best in my opinion and on a Saturday even better.

• Like 1

Guest *ig*a**

I must admit being a family man weekends are tough for me.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest dame*****n09*

Weekends tend to be all or nothing for me; booked solid or totally open. On average, though, I have more discretionary time on weekdays.

My experience from living and working and Ottawa has been weekends are kind of a "hit and miss" type thing. Usually between noon and 6 pm works best for those guys who are committed to family obligations, but may be able to slip out to do a run a "home depot", so to speak.

I find Sunday evenings is another time that surprisingly can be busy sometimes.

I have found weekdays are easier to plan around but once I know my family commitments for the weekend, then I have been fortunate to have some great encounters on a Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning.

What day is it today?

I have found weekdays are easier to plan around but once I know my family commitments for the weekend, then I have been fortunate to have some great encounters on a Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning.

What day is it today?

Hahhaha not Saturday yet love...hehheheh

Normally I would prefer to see women on the weekend. While I was working my hours were just insane and would very seldom have time during the week. Plus I traveled a lot, so Saturday night or Sunday morning were playtime for me! Now weekdays are fine, but I still prefer weekends for some reason. Must be a habit now. :)

Normally I would prefer to see women on the weekend. While I was working my hours were just insane and would very seldom have time during the week. Plus I traveled a lot, so Saturday night or Sunday morning were playtime for me! Now weekdays are fine, but I still prefer weekends for some reason. Must be a habit now. :)

Ya, that's why I prefer weekends. I work downtown, so I'd have to find an SP who's available, leave the office early enough to grab something to eat and head over to the location, timing must be perfect!! Plus, checking ads for schedules & phone numbers at work is completely out-of-the-question, even with the panic button.

It'd be hard to feel non-rushed and relaxed and I'd need a shower.

• Like 1

During the warm months, I can always go "golfing" for hours on a Saturday or Sunday, now that the kids are grown. When they were younger, I was expected to be available all weekend for family, thank you that is past.

Well I decided from this thread, to include 2 days of weekend and 2 days of weekday:)

I normally never make weekends as a part of my tour dates, but I think this plan just might be the way to go! Thanks all for your input!!

xoxoxox

• Like 1

For me it's weekdays during typical business hours. I commute a fair distance and it's a bit problematicss to come into Ottawa on a weekend...

Im much more into the weekend.. I can definetly plan my time better haha.... Of course the advantage of being single ;-)

Guest ott********44

This comment is prefaced with a "what the heck do I know" qualifier but I tend to shy away from booking on weekends because I am assuming SP's are busy and I risk getting slotted into a busy-and therefore possibly rushed-time period. Again, I have no idea.

I am not sure but it may also have a bit to do with location. If you are located downtown, you may attract the commuter crowd during the weekdays but may experience a different type of client on the weekend. Not only that but I would imagine the population downtown on the weekend is substantially less than during the week.

Being a family guy, I do find it easier during the week rather than the weekend.

• Like 1

I am not sure but it may also have a bit to do with location. If you are located downtown, you may attract the commuter crowd during the weekdays but may experience a different type of client on the weekend. Not only that but I would imagine the population downtown on the weekend is substantially less than during the week.

Being a family guy, I do find it easier during the week rather than the weekend.

That is an interesting point! I have stayed at this location 3 times, I wonder if i will see adifferent crowd on the weekend? Perhpas a later crouwd that I am not accoustomed to? We will see...

Personally it doesn't really matter for me, but I do like the mornings.

Another factor, especially during the summer is probably it depends a lot on the weather. If you've worked all week and the weekend is sunny and warm you might want to hit the links or be on the water. On the the other hand a grey sullen rainy weekend you might just want some pleasant indoor recreation. That's probably not the easiest to work around if you're a visitor like Sophia.

Personally it doesn't really matter for me, but I do like the mornings.

Another factor, especially during the summer is probably it depends a lot on the weather. If you've worked all week and the weekend is sunny and warm you might want to hit the links or be on the water. On the the other hand a grey sullen rainy weekend you might just want some pleasant indoor recreation. That's probably not the easiest to work around if you're a visitor like Sophia.

But on the flip side.....the sunnier it is early morns, for me, I tend to wake up even earlier, with and energetic pounce in my step! So if fliped side, then perhaps, it is easier to get out the door??...hehehe

Or I can learn how to controll the weather?? LMAO...JK

• Like 2