Guest C**Tra****er

You have had a difficult journey and still have painful road ahead. I applaud you on your sense of humor and your upbeat state of mind! It's wonderful to see :)

Godspeed on your journey kind sir! You have all of my best wishes!

Guest webothscore

Thx for update. Love to read the positive, good spirits. Enjoy.

As always you are in my thoughts and prayers and with your positivity, you can overcome this.

Gin you said eh?? That's a panty remover, too bad they weren't mine although I rarely wear them.

Keep your spirits up and have all the fun that life has to offer.

Always thinking of you my friend and the inspiration you bring to the meaning of a good fight and life!

Huge Hugs and Kisses from Commando,

Lexy

• Like 1

You never cease to amaze me, not a day goes by with out you in my thoughts and heart! NOW...go have that GIN hahahha, I like my Gin too! Have not had in while....you just gave me an idea! hahaha

• Like 1

All the best ... thinking of you and hoping things continue to improve.

Porthos

• Like 1

As some of you now know the cancer doc's are putting me through another bunch of tests.

It appears that the cancer did spread to the muscles surrounding the arm pit (isn't that just stinky) and probably to the pectoral muscle.

More alarming is that they think there is a strong possibility that the lymph nodes are now involved, not cool.

So more tests, probes, needles, probably chemo, probably surgery is in my future.

I want to thank all the kind folks that have sent me heartfelt messages of encouragement, it is really appreciated.

I will try and continue to play whenever I don't feel like a bag of hammers (thank heaven that my tongue is still in working order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Once the prodding and poking starts, my days as a two handed masseuse will be limited (again, thank heaven my tongue is still in working order!!!!!!).

Will continue to share this journey until the majority tell me to shut up. If I don't make it to the Ottawa Social, have a drink for me!!!

Cheers and Thanx

tom

theliquor

• Like 4

As some of you now know the cancer doc's are putting me through another bunch of tests.

It appears that the cancer did spread to the muscles surrounding the arm pit (isn't that just stinky) and probably to the pectoral muscle.

More alarming is that they think there is a strong possibility that the lymph nodes are now involved, not cool.

So more tests, probes, needles, probably chemo, probably surgery is in my future.

I want to thank all the kind folks that have sent me heartfelt messages of encouragement, it is really appreciated.

I will try and continue to play whenever I don't feel like a bag of hammers (thank heaven that my tongue is still in working order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Once the prodding and poking starts, my days as a two handed masseuse will be limited (again, thank heaven my tongue is still in working order!!!!!!).

Will continue to share this journey until the majority tell me to shut up. If I don't make it to the Ottawa Social, have a drink for me!!!

Cheers and Thanx

tom

theliquor

Dude: Coming from an old guy like me - trust me, as long as your tongue can get it up, you're a Champ!

Fight the good fight. Watch UFC (scares the shit outta me).

Enjoy the cup half filled thing. Y'know, now that I mention this, I get pissed if some sloppy dink spills my drunk.

Cheat at Euchre. Not hard to do.

Dink pletny of whine. Um ok...meby nit so muc..hic - Not hard to do.

So, as you can tell from this thread - we're all thinking about you. You have friends here. Everyone wants to have some laughs at your expense. Get well you lazy bastard.

• Like 2

So I come back and you are again under the microscope. sigh

I wish you all the best I can. Being a 2 time survivor (surprise!) I am amazed at your ability to keep your game face so positive. That alone says a lot.

No one will tell you to shutup and please keep us up to date with your progress. To a lot of us, it's pretty important.

As they say, Every day may not be good...but there is some good in every day.

Yah I know, corny...but true.

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat
Will continue to share this journey until the majority tell me to shut up.

Shut up? FUCK. THAT.

Shout. Scream. Sing. Joke. Share. What ever you need. What ever helps. We're out here. We're all rooting for you.

I've never faced a battle like yours but the one time I needed some pretty serious surgery the only piece of advice I received that was worth a damn was "give them hell".

That is all I really have to offer you Liquor. Give them hell.

Good evening All!

First a heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you who have shouted out in support, offered up prayers and good wishes over the last week and a half.

I really really appreciate it!

Just confirmed today that I am going to be evaluated at the University of Michigan, who has a cancer research facility beside "The Big House" their 110,000 seat football stadium. Good thing I am already a fan of the Wolverines!

They are going to look at why the cancer cells are attacking the muscle structure and then discuss the situation with the folks at both Princess Margaret in Toronto and QCH here to determine next steps.

So leaving for UofM on Friday! Back next Tuesday.

Thanx again all.

Tom

TheLiquor

• Like 6

From what I understand Tom a great facility for research and state of the art equipment at U of M.

Best of luck this week-end!

BTW The Big House is one crazy stadium to watch a college football game, one of my greatest memories watching a game there.

• Like 1

You're in good hands Tom and you have so much positive love and support some could only wish for.

You stay positive, be strong, fight and give all you have and those cancer cells hell.

No backing down and throwing in the towel my friend.

My heart, prayers are always with you and my spirit along your side cheering you on.

I look forward to your update Tuesday.

All my love and Support,

Lexy

• Like 1

From a complete stranger: best of luck and kick some cancer butt!

Additional Comments:

From a complete stranger: best of luck and kick some cancer butt!

• Like 1

A wee bit nervous about what the folks at UoM will say. However I am told these "egg heads" are brilliant, so as they said in WW1, "trust in God but pass the ammunition"!

Going to beat this one way or another.

Hmmmm, wonder if Big Blue is playing football today, maybe I can grab some tailgating (or tail) before my noon check in???

Thanx again for all your support!

Tom

theliquor

• Like 4

A wee bit nervous about what the folks at UoM will say. However I am told these "egg heads" are brilliant, so as they said in WW1, "trust in God but pass the ammunition"!

Going to beat this one way or another. YES,YES you will!!

Hmmmm, wonder if Big Blue is playing football today, maybe I can grab some tailgating (or tail) before my noon check in??? Yes, Yes you should;)

Thanx again for all your support!

Tom

theliquor

Thinking of you.

• Like 1

Well that was fun.......not!

Had more fluid drained out of me than back, to back, to back and back again blow jobs!!

Feel like I slept with an ugly cactus, and look like it as well!

Will get some results today before I leave at noon, the rest by the end of the week.

Same sort of timing we get with the Ontario health system right?

Going to Greek Town in Detroit to watch the Lions play, eat and drink the rest of the day and crawl onto Air Chance, I mean Air Canada to Toronto, until the end of the week.

Thanx again all for your support, it is really appreciated.

Tom

The Liquor

• Like 3

Thank you for keeping us all updated and as always you are in my heart and prayers!

Have fun, enjoy the game, food and drink.

Don't forget to have a beer for me or buy an extra and we'll share it together in spirit.

Big Hugs and Kisses,

Lexy

• Like 1

OMG! now I know why the folks at the UoM Cancer Clinic "recommended" that I should not drink alcohol for 48 - 72 hours!

Thought I was pissing for a Kodak moment! After drinking (inhaling) beer and shooters with my buddies in Detroit Sunday night, got into my son's house in Toronto, and immediately went to the bathroom.

Standing there doing my thing, and a Bright Blue stream is coming out of my cock!!! My kidneys are hurting and I am waiting for the CBS Peacock to come walking in to observe. Just about gave me a heart attack.

Call the CC, after they stopped laughing, gave me a "told you so" said it was a reaction to one of the tracing drugs they gave me and the alcohol I drank.

Whew! thought my new career would be with the tidy bowl company!!!

Just waiting for final outcomes.

Hugs to all.

Tom

The Liquor

• Like 3

Ummmm I am so sorry...but that description just had me rolling. It is good Tom that you can find a little humour in such a serious situation.

It shows your fortitude and strength. Well done sir.

Not get better and get back home!

• Like 1