New Accupuncture and massage center winnipeg mb

All the info you require is already in this thread. I found the place that way, as did others. You can too; just try harder.

Is there an extra tip that is required or do you pay the listed price for the massage?

Is there an extra tip that is required or do you pay the listed price for the massage?
I leave a tip over and above the massage price. It's not required, but it is certainly appropriate, and she probably expects something extra.

Can someone PM me the details? Forgive me, I don't trust the search results, and two locations came up

Posted via Mobile Device

Went there today, good massage. DO NOT trust your GPS on your Iphone for directions. It took me to a house that is not the correct one, they owner explained he gets that a lot because of GPS.

I won't tell here where the house is, BUT its not in a caldusac. Its on the corner of a street, so if you go into a caldusac wrong place.

Went there today, good massage. DO NOT trust your GPS on your Iphone for directions. It took me to a house that is not the correct one, they owner explained he gets that a lot because of GPS.

I won't tell here where the house is, BUT its not in a caldusac. Its on the corner of a street, so if you go into a caldusac wrong place.

How did you use a GPS without knowing the destination address? And, if you knew the address, how did you end up at the wrong house? It doesn't make sense to me.

If anyone else is not sure they're at the right house, look in the front window. There is a sign in the window advertising massage, the hourly rate, and the business hours.

The address and phone number are on kijiji.
That is correct.

And, if the lady tells you her name, please don't post it here, and be very careful about sharing it privately. She tells people her real Chinese name, not a Western alias like Karen and Helen at the place on Portage. We certainly don't want her to be adversely affected because her identity was revealed on a public board.

• Like 1

Booked an appointment and went there yesterday, awesome massage and as the op has already stated a very nice integrated tug. This lady has fantastic hands.

The giggling can be a little distracting and could give some an inferiority complex :icon_redface: but not me, lie back and enjoy the experience.

Ditto. Had the same experience yesterday. Asked for extra bum play, and then the giggling really started. Only complaint was that she answered a phone call early in my session and I could clearly hear the guy on the other end booking his massage. She was using her phone for the music and after the call she couldn't figure out how to put the music back on.

Still a great time. Definitely gotta try at least once.

Easy to find. Was able to book a same day appointment via phone. At first felt a little weird because it is a private residence. But once the massage started that all went away. Wow did I say wow I get an average of three to four massages a month from registered therapists. This lady is right at the top. Then a happy ending to boot. Only wish I could get a receipt to claim. Repeat hell yes.

I get an average of three to four massages a month from registered therapists. This lady is right at the top. Then a happy ending to boot. Only wish I could get a receipt to claim.

Hah, could you see the Blue Cross attendant who files the claim?

"Where do I file a :handjob: ? "

:icon_cool:

• Like 1

Okay, so went here today. Booked 2hrs before. First time ever at a MP. Massage was great, spent a full hour doing her thing, then she just walked out. All went well after some talking, but h/e not implied. The giggling really started then, got some good play too. Almost like she enjoyed it herself, but then again I'm a young guy. I'd write more detail but not sure on the etiquette here.

:idea: ...If you start at the very beginning of this thread , you "should" be able to figure out as much information as you will need to decide if you want to pay a visit or not. I dont think much more will be said publicly then what has already been said....:icon_rolleyes:

I know of one place you can get a reciept and have a nice time too. pm me for details.

Classified, check your inbox, I'm sure its full....

Classified, check your inbox, I'm sure its full....

Yup, it sure is.

For everyone that pm me, I will get back to you. I have submitted my reciept and am waiting to get the cheque back from the Great Waste of Life. I have had other reciepts, not as professional as this that I have got back so I am thinking no problem. Once I find out I'll let you know, until then it's...

- Classified

Yup, it sure is.

For everyone that pm me, I will get back to you. I have submitted my reciept and am waiting to get the cheque back from the Great Waste of Life. I have had other reciepts, not as professional as this that I have got back so I am thinking no problem. Once I find out I'll let you know, until then it's...

- Classified

Classified, if its a good service I would take my chances as to whether or not my insurance company paid. I'm paying for massage anyway, so even if I don't get paid no further behind than now. Feel free to inbox me contact info my issue if no coverage.