I love 15 minute specials

Its like the sneak out of work and get relaxed and hurry back thing. Who does these and especially in the west end. Also the 15 minute specials allows you to see the lady and see if you want to repeat for more time.

Just asking.

Thanks

At my age, 15 minutes isn't long enough to do much of anything other than to have a shower...an hour's best for me.

I've been getting a lot of requests for these lately, and my friend who is new to the business has a lot of people contacting her assuming she offers them, which I don't understand. Neither of us do. About a year ago, I used to, but the reason I don't any longer is this:

A fifteen-minute appointment forces the girl into being a clockwatcher. I had multiple 15-minute appointments not only show up 5-10 minutes late, but stay 5 minutes longer. Now on a longer appointment, a few minutes here or there are not a big deal. But when they turn a paid fifteen minutes into 20, or 25, the client should have been paying for thirty.

For this reason, I will no longer offer those short sessions, I had too many of them end badly when I had to remind (sometimes repeatedly) the client that our time already ended.

Edited by C**o C**ra
  • Like 3

Guest S**a*Q

I don't offer 15 minutes, but if one of my regular guys mentioned "Blah blah 15 minutes..." I'd be all "No prob!" I'd be sure to make a spot for him.

This industry all about building relationships, and like Cleo said, a lot of people toy around with the time. If trust is established between the two parties, there's more of a chance to be able to accommodate shorter times needs, IMHO.

Another downfall of the 15min appt is I find that this leads to negotiations re: donations. "So and so does 15mins for $xx.xx can you knock of $xx.xx, if so your on" I don't mean to generalize but this has been my experience and it has turned me off offering this option.

I don't offer 15 minutes, but if one of my regular guys mentioned "Blah blah 15 minutes..." I'd be all "No prob!" I'd be sure to make a spot for him.

This industry all about building relationships, and like Cleo said, a lot of people toy around with the time. If trust is established between the two parties, there's more of a chance to be able to accommodate shorter times needs, IMHO.

Good point. There are a few known clients I would be happy to accomodate for a shorter appointment, because I know them and I know they'd respect our time

I find 30 min too fast sometimes. By the time you get in, talk a little and get naked sometimes 15min is up. I would feel like I was in a race of the clocks. Rushing just doesn't feel right to me in this business. Plus I charge more for less time and give deals for my clients who stay longer. So it would be way over priced for what you get. Not my cup of tea.

as the other ladies said before, I don't offer them nor advertise as it's too much trouble and hassle. Let's say I charge 100 for 15 minutes and someone else 90, the person will say make me a deal so and so charge 90$.It's only 10 bucks...so paying an extra 10$ is too much now?

As Cleo mentionned, you need to watch the clock as it goes so quickly.

But if it's a regular, I don't have any problems with it...there is something so dirty about doing a quickie:)

• Like 1

I used to have 30-min sessions, even then, I found it a bit rush. Now, I prefer one-hour, which gives us more time to relax, chat and cuddle.

Speaking for me, and only me, I can't see the point in a fifteen-thirty minute appointment. I like the time to get to connect or reconnect with the lady. It is more than just a sexual encounter for me

I like encounters from two to three hours or more

But that's me

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

In some respects, it's similar to the European model. In places like Amsterdam, Frankfurt or Brussels, you can wander through a red light district to do a little "window shopping" and when you make a decision, it's for a low cost 15 minute session. Of course, low cost is also low quality, IMO. There's no shower, so it's CBJ only and there's not a minute wasted for social time. Personally, I find it a rushed and unsatisfying experience, but it's an impulse decision, and what can you expect for $50 or $65?

In Canada, in my experience you need to plan ahead at least an hour, so it's not the same impulsive decision. If you are going to the trouble to phone a lady to make an appointment and then spend some time driving to her location, surely you must have enough time to book her for at least 30 minutes.

They can be fun but as noted, can be an organizational hassle and potential time rip-off for the ladies. A provider I used to see used to offer this just once a week during daytime so it didn't interfere with scheduling other kinds of visits the rest of the time.

Guest *ig*a**

For me 15 mins is too rushed, its nice to get to know the person you are with so it makes your time with that person special.

Posted via Mobile Device

As I go thru my pre rendez-vous ritual I realized another reason why 15mins don't work for me. I shower, style my hair, apply fresh makeup, choose an outfit, ensure my room and bathroom are clean and watch a bit of tv on the internet. My total time to get ready can sometimes exceed an hour. This is what I like to do to get into the "mood" :) and my mood usually includes some nice conversation, a bit of flirting and some sensuous times :) This can't be accomplished in 15mins and, not to seem harsh, but it's not worth the time I take to prepare

• Like 3

15 minutes is like assembly line work or fast food! I can see, if I had a regular, that a 15 minute appointment could be akin to the fantasy tryst in the photocopier room, where you have to move fast or risk being caught. But generally, once I get to her place, I want to relax and enjoy, not feel rushed to get it done.

And Meg, I appreciate the time ladies take getting ready. The time spent chatting and relaxing, is also time spent savouring and admiring that effort.

Porthos

• Like 1

If I only have 15 minutes then my left hand becomes my best friend. The ladies here are of top quality and 1 hour should be minimum. 30 minutes for known and respectful friends. In MOST cases, a shower is mandatory. Respect and hygiene. [sp?]

Seems as if 15 min. sessions aren't very practical. Maybe because at my age it doesn't spring to attention as quick anymore. 15 mins. good for 19 year olds and quick-draw gunslingers! Even if it was only for a quick bj, if the guy had a cheese-log there would'nt be time for him to freshen up first.

I have to agree with what a lot of the gentlemen said here for me 15 minutes just doesn't seem like it would be good for either party, unless you had seen a particular lady before. Like Porthos said it just seems like assembly line work, and having done assembly line work for a summer I can tell you it's not fun. I want the lady to enjoy the experience as I much do and I want her to feel like her time and effort in preparation and through the encounter are appreciated, which it very much is. And also it just doesn't seem like it would give you enough time to establish a connection with the person you are seeing. Now after you've seen a particular person a couple of times I could possibly see it, but not on a first meeting. And even after a couple of meetings I would probably still prefer at least an hour encounter.

I do offer a 20 minute massage session, but it's manual only with no reverse. There are people who only want that. And that's fine. I offer it.

What I don't appreciate are those who try to barter for FS in this type of session. Or worse, those who think they can just "go for it" once they're here. That always ends poorly for all! Always make sure you understand what's in the contract (and what isn't) beforehand. It will save some red faces and blue balls.

One big concern I have with ultra short sessions is not being compensated for any time that the session goes over. And it's a much bigger deal with a 15 minute session than a 30 or 60 minute session. 5 minutes over in a 15 minute session is like ten minutes over in a 30 minute or 20 minutes in an hour. To those who want 15 minute sessions, can I ask what solution you would offer to this problem? Maybe pay for half hour, and get a rebate for unused minutes when you leave?

• Like 2

Another downfall of the 15min appt is I find that this leads to negotiations re: donations. "So and so does 15mins for $xx.xx can you knock of $xx.xx, if so your on" I don't mean to generalize but this has been my experience and it has turned me off offering this option.

I put this in a rep, but this was what I was saying about this: It isn't necessarily a negotiation, but an assumption that the 15 minute rate (which I don't offer, or I would have mentioned it to the caller) should cost half of the half hour rate.

Where does he get that idea, I wonder. The half hour rate is rarely half of the hourly rate, so why would a 15 minute session cost only half of that, remembering this is a FS session he is looking for. I pointed out to a recent caller that most of the 15 minute rates I have seen only deduct about 20-30 off the sp's half hour rate, depending on where that half hour rate starts at. If 120, a 15 might be 100. If 150, it might be 100.

It will never be 60 if it starts at 120.

> Most callers assume any advertised 15 minute session is for FS. I have seen in different cities where the sp's do not assume it will be for FS, and chaos and hard feelings abound lol.

I don't offer it, tho I do have the rare client who can be in and out in 15 minutes. They don't expect or request a discount or a 15 minute rate. It is, in the end, their choice to leave early or to approach their session in a way that will have fast results.

I put this in a rep, but this was what I was saying about this: It isn't necessarily a negotiation, but an assumption that the 15 minute rate (which I don't offer, or I would have mentioned it to the caller) should cost half of the half hour rate.

Where does he get that idea, I wonder. The half hour rate is rarely half of the hourly rate, so why would a 15 minute session cost only half of that, remembering this is a FS session he is looking for. I pointed out to a recent caller that most of the 15 minute rates I have seen only deduct about 20-30 off the sp's half hour rate, depending on where that half hour rate starts at. If 120, a 15 might be 100. If 150, it might be 100.

It will never be 60 if it starts at 120.

Exactly, and with good reason. Shorter sessions involve all the same getting ready, clearing the schedule, cleaning up after, and buffer for things that happen (like the customer being late). There's the time we spend making arrangments (emailing, texting, on the phone). If it's a new customer, there's all the same security precautions to take with a 15 minute as with a 2-hour. Plus, if it's an incall, there's the risk involved in giving out the address; with an outcall, the travel.

You pay us for the time you're with us, but we put a lot more time into each session than just the time we spend with you. For a half hour session, I need at least an hour's notice to get myself and the premises ready, and then it's usually another 15-20 minutes cleaning up after you leave. So in other words, I plan to spend about 2 hours delivering a half hour session. It takes a 2-hour chunk out of my day.

Our rates are what we charge. But they are far from what we make per hour we put into our businesses.

I don't offer it, tho I do have the rare client who can be in and out in 15 minutes. They don't expect or request a discount or a 15 minute rate. It is, in the end, their choice to leave early or to approach their session in a way that will have fast results.

Exactly!

• Like 2