Anticipation of Wanting to Meet...?

I think you are quite right Backrubman. The anticipation to see a lady that I've seen before, particularly if there's been a bit of time between encounters, is intense. Made more so by a combination of familiarity and intensity. Repeat visits with a lady that you click with often seem to just get better and better.

In some ways, the anticipation with a new lady is all about surprise, the unknown, curiosity, and possibility. Curiousity sparked by conversations and postsvthrough the Board, and the possibility of discovering what you have with your regulars with someone new.

Porthos

I think you are quite right Backrubman. The anticipation to see a lady that I've seen before, particularly if there's been a bit of time between encounters, is intense. Made more so by a combination of familiarity and intensity. Repeat visits with a lady that you click with often seem to just get better and better.

In some ways, the anticipation with a new lady is all about surprise, the unknown, curiosity, and possibility. Curiousity sparked by conversations and postsvthrough the Board, and the possibility of discovering what you have with your regulars with someone new.

Porthos

Yes, you got my point exactly. Do we go with the unknown just because we want to see as many ladies as possible with obviously varied results (some excellent, some not so much so)?

Or how about the tried and true, faithful and loyal "professional" friend that knows just what you need and you already know she is so great at providing it.

Recently, I saw a lady I had seen before but I was running on two hours of sleep from the night before (for reasons totally unrelated to anticipation).

I wasn't with her 2 minutes when she said "You look so tired today" and then she proceeded to switch gears and treat me like a King. I have to say I felt so pampered, so appreciated, so wonderful. It is obvious to me that someone new just wouldn't know me as well and know to do this, so I'll be back to visit this wonderful Goddess again and again and choose her above the "unknown" whenever possible any day of the week :)

Thanks again for that my loyal and wonderful "professional" friend, you know who you are :)

I've never been a high intensity sort of guy, always looking for the new girl. There was a three or four year period where I saw only one SP every month or saw. There was simply no reason to see anyone else. In general I'd rather repeat with someone I've seen before.

So, while there are a lot of ladies on my "anticipation" list, it could take years to see them all.

Porthos

Thanks for the info on Eva. It's a shame she retired but there are still more women that I want to meet than I have time or energy. So I can't feel too bad.

I share some of Porthos and Backrubman's sentiments. There are ladies I've met, and had great encounters with. So naturally I want to continue to see them. There is something special about repeat encounters, where your relationship is less SP/Client, more like friends. Best analogy I can come up with. It is a wonderful aspect of this lifestyle.

But there are ladies who have caught my eye, much more through their posts, pm's and emails than photos (oh ok, I look at their photos too LOL)

But they interest me as ladies I'd like to meet. Maybe a new connection made, maybe not, who knows.

But it certainly isn't for me about seeing as many ladies as possible.

And irrespective of whether it is a first encounter or sixth encounter (or maybe more) with a lady, my anticipation builds for each and every encounter

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

I apologize for the length of these verbal meanderings and promise to keep the next 10 posts much shorter. :)

Ahhh yes... the anticipation of meeting one of the wonderful ladies of CERB has been one of the best things about my discovery of this site last summer. Knowing that if the need (or more likely, want) of companionship arises, it can be satisfied some time in the near future (be it in hours, days, weeks, or in some cases potentially planned months in advance). I am a "limited availability" type of gentleman, which I say tongue-in-cheek, and with which I mean that I am very selective of who I choose to see. I also prefer to repeat, more so than try to set up encounters with as many women as I can within a given period of time. With those that I have a connection with, I like to develop deeper relationships over several meetings, and don't really understand the existence of a 15 minute option at all.

It seems obvious, but to me, I am meeting with another human being deserving of respect and wishing to be treated as an equal. Even an hour or two is not nearly enough time to truly get to know someone, but if there is chemistry and a wish to meet again (and again), a deeper bond may result. All within understood boundaries, naturally.

That said, my 'fantasy list' is growing week by week, month by month. Some of these lovely courtesans I have been in contact with virtually, but the stars haven't aligned yet to allow a meeting. All my encounters so far, limited though they have been, have been very enjoyable ;) and I would see any of those ladies again.

I feel like I am about to make an acceptance speech, fearful of making the "Grande Gaffe" of leaving someone out. I am almost certain I will forget some. Ladies, please do not feel slighted in any way if you aren't mentioned here, as you are IMO all beautiful creatures with giving, understanding hearts; great conversationalists, fun to be (and play) with, courageous, strong, determined, and oh so feminine and delightful to meet. All of the ladies have so much to offer besides companionship and go about it with wit, finesse, exuberance and good humour. At least that has been my experience. So please bear that in mind.

Cat - Her posts have always been so erudite and enlightening, and a joy to read, that I'd just like to meet the person behind the keyboard (actually, in front of, but you get the gist) simply for a meeting of the minds...a lengthy and stimulating chat about anything and everything; but in the end, I'm sure that wouldn't be quite all. ;)

Angela of Ottawa - The most prolific member of long standing, she is in the highest regard here. Youthful looks, even though she is my age. One of her pictures reminds me of a 25 year old Helena Bonham Carter. Off the mark a little? I'm OK with that. :) Kind, down-to-earth, with plenty of insight and experience, which to me is very attractive. I could say so much more, but trying to keep it brief for everyone.

Katherine - I'll actually get to meet fitness-minded Katherine at the end of this week at the social (as well as Angela and a full house of others). We've corresponded back and forth a bit a few months back. Looking forward to it immensely!

Peachy - Just seems like an all-around sweet gal to meet and spend time with. Active on the board when her free time allows it and always helpful.

Carley Chase - Well...where do I start? Welcome back, Carley! Glad to have you back on board! Can't wait to meet, in mere days!

Sophia Varoushka - Classy and tantalizing. Great personality and charm. The dream of many a refined gentleman!

Sweet Shay - A body that kills, with a wild and playful spirit. High octane kinda stuff. Well, I can dream, can't I? Dreaming is free (and harmless).

Beautiful Anna - Recently discovered, as she is on a tour that will take her all the way across the country. Another amazing, mature, sensual woman that has hit my radar. Sorry about the bumps, hope you are fine again now. hehe ;) Maybe the stars will align. I would love to meet you some fine day!

The list is incomplete and expanding and I really would like to pay homage not only to these few fine women, but to all the ladies of the board. Also, of course those that I've had the fortune of spending some wonderful times with. Fabulous, amazing, terrific! ... [to be continued]

Edited by futileresistenz
fixed typo
  • Like 2