Anticipation of Wanting to Meet...?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I for one would love to meet the lovely Gabriella Lawrence. She has been quite kind to me in our short conversations and she seems to have that sparkingly personality that makes her unique. Miss Gabriella thank you for your kindness and I hope to see you in person when circumstances permit!

Additional Comments:

Emily is one fine lady and I have had the privllege of meeting her. She is one refined lady and has a lot of spunk!

Edited by N***he**Ont**y
spelling

Could not agree more with this post. I am very new to the hobby; in fact I have yet to have my first encounter with a SP. I am hoping that Emily will be my first. Her beauty is unmatched, and her attitude is fantastic. I hope that I am so lucky to see Emily when she comes to NL later in the month. I don't think that I could do any better for my first time!

• Like 2

I would love to meet beautiful Anna from Vancouver, just having no luck being in the same city as her at the same time! Perfect example I get home to Winnipeg last Friday, the same day as she leaves! lol Although I do believe she passed me last winter driving from Regina to Saskatoon :cool:

• Like 2

Anticipation is a wonderful thing! For you Cub to be anticipating meeting with Emily R is an anticipation that is well founded indeed.

For me and the way that I make arrangements to meet women, anticipation is a big thing as I tend to make arrangements well in advance, as in months in advance. This gives opportunity for maintaining a degree of contact and gaining an appreciation of each other so that when we do eventually meet it is often as if we are merely reacquainting ourselves rather than meeting for the first time.

As the weeks and then days and ultimately the hours and minutes count down that sense of anticipation is heightened and becomes a pretty exciting thing.

For me at this moment, there is in fact a lady with whom I have never had any contact as of yet but a lady who I am 'hearing' amazing things about as a person. She does not even know it yet but if circumstance and opportunity permit, then I believe that one day perhaps Ms. Julie Wild and I may cross paths and be able to spend some time together.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=57263

I do so enjoy anticipation. :)

• Like 3

I have been fortunate to meet Emily twice, and last March (2012) came down with major viral infection and had to cancel our third encounter. :-( But very shortly (a few weeks) get to reconnect with Emily :-)

Another lady who is a wonderful companion is Lonna Lux. I have seen her five times (one of those a sleepover) A sweetheart, and time with her now is more like friends with benefits than SP/Client

There are a couple ladies in Orleans that I've had the pleasure to meet

Meg for Fun. A fun, down to earth sweetheart, who looks like a blonde Ann Margaret. I've had the pleasure of her company twice thus far

Angela of Ottawa. Also a fun down to earth lady. During our encounter, since we are the same age, we were able to share some common experiences, having grown up in the same era. And we have become friends, she and I are going fishing this summer, and this fall reconnect.

Anticipation

I would be remiss if I didn't mention my beautiful wife Gabriella Laurence. We have a bantering, both on the board, as many have witnessed, and off board, which is between my wife and me. This December Gabriella and I will finally meet :-) and consummate our marriage.

I am also looking forward to my upcoming encounter with Kylie Daniels. Any lady who's idea of a gift is a gift card to Bass Pro Shops is a lady this fisherman wants to meet...not to mention she is beautiful

Victoria Jolie. A lady of international renown, beautiful, sexy, and I'm told by another lady who I highly respect that I would like her. As a travelling gentleman both her schedule and mine need to coincide so we can meet

Cat A lady known for her insights and intelligent contributions to CERB. She too is fishing with me this summer and come this fall, we will meet

Looking forward to meeting her, both fishing and for an encounter

Emma Alexander. Looking forward to when Emma's touring schedule and my travel schedule work to bring her to Ottawa (or Toronto or Kingston)

She seems like a nice down to earth very beautiful and sexy lady, one I'd like to meet

Melissa "Missy" Mariposa. I thought I'd never have the chance to meet her, since she was part time in Nashville, part time in BC. But there may be a chance she might come to Ontario. Proactive guy that I am, I gave all verification information needed, to be pre-verified.

Just some ladies I've met, and the anticipation was well worth it, and some ladies I haven't met...yet, and have anticipation of meeting them

A real long winded rambling

RG

• Like 4

Lee Richards!

Seriously we've been talking back and forth for the past...year or so?and we've never meet because of distance! I was so sad when I had to cancel my trip to Winnipeg in March because of my upcoming move to Toronto.

I believe that Lee Richards is Austin Powers wearing a penguin suit.I do not want to imagine him in another way.

• Like 5

Nathalie Lefevbre would be one for sure for me. Unlikely to happen but it would be fun. I imagine the conversation would be quite interesting and though we may not even get beyond that, it would still be pretty cool none the less.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

This thread reminded me of a neat book called Missed Connections, Love Lost and Found by Sophie Blackall. The idea of the book is all those times when you have seen someone in the street and sensed a connection, or more likely imagined one. The book lists the funny or painful personal ads that people have placed after these almost-meetings as they attmept to say the things they should have said at the time.

I wonder if I have passed any of the Ottawa area SPs in my daily life. Maybe megforfun on one of the rare times I was in the east end? I'd like to think so, based on her amazing recommendations. Perhaps Dorinda Bloom when I was out west? Maybe even ATasteofEve when I was downtown?

But if the book has a moral it, is probably to seize the day and make sure that if you want to meet someone, you do something aboout it. The biggest problem that I see in Ottawa is that there are so many beautiful providers and each recommendation seems better than the last; we really are spolied for choice in the nation's capital.

Cheers,

Gemini

How could I forget to mention. But should she ever have plans to come to Ontario and we can schedule it to make it work, I'd love to meet and be filled with anticipation of meeting Amelia Middleton

She's a cutie, and is positive upbeat.

RG

• Like 1

How could I forget to mention. But should she ever have plans to come to Ontario and we can schedule it to make it work, I'd love to meet and be filled with anticipation of meeting Amelia Middleton

She's a cutie, and is positive upbeat.

RG

She may be coming sooner rather then later..:icon_wink:

I find myself blushing and giggling every time I converse with Porthos! We are like two school kids with a crush! We tease, flirt and have so much fun on-line, I cant imagine the fun we will have when we finally meet!

I know for sure we will hit it off, and have a cook off with our favorite dishes!! Heheheh, Cant wait!!! :makeout:

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Sophia i hope that you will tour Ontario in the next while..I beleive a lot of Cerb members here would love to meet up with you including me! A big Woof from Cody to you!

I would be remiss if I didn't mention my beautiful wife Gabriella Laurence. We have a bantering, both on the board, as many have witnessed, and off board, which is between my wife and me. This December Gabriella and I will finally meet :-) and consummate our marriage.RG

Well filling in for the vacant Old Dog this afternoon and putting on the Grande Pubba hat of the FB BBM lodge for a second.....

I would like to offer up the Lodge facilities free for you to comsomme your marriage

Warhol-Campbell-Consomme.jpg

Being that it is in December you can use our island resort ! I will rent a coleman stove so you lovebirds can cook your soup ;)

I guess I will need to vote Andy and Phaedrus off the island first ......

RedneckIceFishing.jpg

Oh ya back to the topic at hand..... Anticipation and yearning to meet !

Katherine .... my dear friend from afar ... when we finally meet it may not be a hug but a tackle ;) clothes flying and stuff like that hahaha

Malika ..... my Frenchie suicide girl next door Friend from not quite as far ... she may tie me up but I don't care .... how can you not luv Malika :)

Meg Meg Meg.... my sexy friend from Orleans....with any luck she may wrap those HOT legs around me and not let go.... please do !

Angela....she makes fun of me lots but I still luv her ... a great lady....a classic rocker chick with sweet sixteen titties and if I talk nicely maybe she will let me peep at them. :boobeyes: SOON

Sara .... she is just plain awesome.... I anticipate much fun, many laughs, and moans and stuff ... and I will definately be increasing my disability and perhaps life insurance before we meet.

Gabriella .... my sexy Quebecois friend.... Deep French Kiss you say....OK .. lol Great lady, sharp as a tack, fun, funny, hot and freakin frisky ! My cup of tea ;)

Amelia M. ... she luvs me ! She just doesn't know that yet .... soooo Yellowknife is too long distance so I think she is moving to Brandon (she doesn't know that either)... we will get married and raise Ptarmigans together. Personality, wit and sense of humor that amazes me .... Yummy bummy too mmmm hmmmm

Cleo.... she rocks.... Wonderful gal, rockin personality and dead shexy ! For me an example of how you become drawn to someone...and when she took a break I missed her. Sooo therefore I must meet her.

Well thats a start ! It appears I will need to free up MORE time for the fun and happy times in life :D

• Like 4

Two very very fine courtesans that I would love to have the pleasure to meat - pun intended - are the sexy Gabriella Laurence and the sexy Sophia Varouska. You are both so damn Hottttt !

• Like 2

Well, there are many ladies I hope to see over the next year. The lovely Sophia V is definitely at the top of the list.

Other ladies I'm looking forward to meeting, in no particular order:

Lonna Lux ... I saw her a few years ago. A wonderful lady. I totally agree with you RG;

Megforfun;

Peachy (definitely want to help her try out some of her new "themes")

Amelia Middleton .. Would love to find myself in the State of Amelia

Kaelyn Kroft .... So pretty

Ms. Emily Marie ... Gorgeous body, and thankfully my travel plans for the next year have me going to Victoria

Julie Wilde .... Incredible lady that I want to get to know

Keissy Heneissy ... Missed her in St. john's.

And new to CERB, IndianNevaeh ... Incredible body.

My real problem is that Everytime I log onto Cerb, there are new ladies that fill me with anticipation.

Porthos

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Miss Emily Marie is currently passing through Ontario on tour! Your chance may come sooner then you think!

Miss Emily Marie is currently passing through Ontario on tour! Your chance may come sooner then you think!

Check her schedule out, it is out of this world, she is going to be a busy girl this summer.

Ah, anticipation. 'Tis a wonderful thing. But who am I anticipating meeting right now? Well, truth be told... no one, because I have no plans at present. I was anticipating meeting someone yesterday, even though (especially because?) I'd met her before... but I have now, and so I'm not any more.

And so now the process begins again. Who would I like to see next? A MA, or would FS hit the spot this time? Or maybe an evening in the kid-in-a-candy-store environment of a SC, picking and choosing whatever delights take my fancy at the time? Should I meet someone new, or reconnect with someone I've seen before? The anticipation is always there; it's always different, depending on which whims I choose to satisfy this time around, but it's always sweet...

But for now... just the anticipation of the choice is fun. I could choose anything... and having chosen, that bubble bursts, to be replaced by the anticipation of the delights to come. Whether it be the pleasure of seeing a friend again and the happy memories of our last meeting, or the pure anticipation of finally putting a face to a name that I already know.

I still don't know what to do. But I know I'm going to enjoy it.

• Like 3

I've wanted to meet Eva Adore for a long time. Our schedules never seem to match up.

I also wanted to meet Emma from MGF. She gets such great praise. All the ladies from that agency seem to be really well regarded.

I also wanted to meet Luxe Mulvari, she comes across like a really cool person and in her photos she totally looks like a young Pam Grier.

And I was all set to meet Voluptous Vanessa, but then personal injury got in the way. I still hope to meet her someday.

I've wanted to meet Eva Adore for a long time. Our schedules never seem to match up.

I think she Has retired from the business, or at least her website indicates she isn't working any more

I was told a while back that when I dropped my jeans and not wearing any under wear, I was a slut when visiting a SP, and I was very horny.......but that was a joke and I laughed my head off with her about that, it was all in real good fun, and I like being teased :). So in teasing, and in anticipation....

Now I have seen some ladies here on this board over my time, and this thread got my interest, as there some ladies that I would love to meet, so in no particular order, here you are go.....sorry just use the member list for their profile ;)

Jade-S ( a great virtual friend for now, either I'm going there, or she is coming here, and through talks, I love to meet her she rocks)

Jessica Massage ( So gorgeous need to see her again)

Katherine ( a true friend and we need to meet, I love her as a good friend someone you can chat too )

Gia Sweet (charming,sexy,brilliant she actually scares the crap out of me, but I want to meet her,well something else too)

Gabriella Laurence ( again :) with Gia Sweet would be mind blowing)

Nathalie Lefebvre ( pure beauty and brains, and what a body, ;) )

Ayanna Rene ( smoking sexy ebony lady that we were not able to meet she was ill, but certainly love too)

Sweet Shay ( What can I say :) is a picture worth a thousand words?? check out her pictures)

Nikki Menage ( DIDDO)

Skylar Summers (DIDDO)

Kerrixoxo (DIDDO, very sweet lady)

Exotic Touch Danielle ( always been very aroused by her, she is smoking hot)

Lexy Grace ( a sparkling sexy ebony lady,that I really love to meet, she is hot!!)

Sophia Varoushka ( We have met once in Ottawa, like to do it again :) )

Just some ladies to start my list that I have been very,very intrigued by, and I thank you ladies, and there is more on my list...just need to get at it...lol :)

• Like 2

I also wanted to meet Emma from MGF. She gets such great praise. All the ladies from that agency seem to be really well regarded.

I also wanted to meet Luxe Mulvari, she comes across like a really cool person and in her photos she totally looks like a young Pam Grier.

And I was all set to meet Voluptous Vanessa, but then personal injury got in the way. I still hope to meet her someday.

Sorry Loopie, but as stated Eva Adore is retired.