Roll up the rim to win WHAT!

I buy on average two XL coffees per day and I haven't won a darn thing yet! This is my worst Rim Rolling year yet! The first year it came out I won on every socend cup, now I will be lucky if I get anything.

If only CERB and Tim Horton could team up and have a roll up the rim to win one hr. with an SP, now I would buy more then 2 cups/day!

Has anyone else won yet?

Apex

Guest S**r***e

I probably get 3-4 coffees a day. They vary between Large and XLarge depending on how I feel. So far I have only won 1 coffee.

Guest s******ecan****

I'd bet that Tim's has diverted a lot of $$$$ from the prizes to advertising over the last few years. I don't remember the big TV ad campaigns in the past. Of course its anecdotal but their seems to be a widespread consensus that the number of winning prizes is way down over the intitial years.

I buy on average two XL coffees per day and I haven't won a darn thing yet! This is my worst Rim Rolling year yet! The first year it came out I won on every socend cup, now I will be lucky if I get anything.

If only CERB and Tim Horton could team up and have a roll up the rim to win one hr. with an SP, now I would buy more then 2 cups/day!

Has anyone else won yet?

Apex

i buy about 5 a day i have won 4 coffee and 2 dounuts

So far -- just won a couple of coffees (timmies) and a donut with Country Style roll up the rim promotion ...

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S**r***e
F__k! I just lost again!

Apex

lol...me too. Almost forgot all about this story. Years ago, back where I grew up, a couple of Tim's employees were fired because they found out that they were rolling up the rims and stacking the winner cups in a different pile so they could give them to their friends when they came in. I wonder if this has happened anywhere else and if there are still people doing it today?

All I get is pasper cuts and sore finger from those dammed rims........not to metion the little drops of coffee on your clothes when you are trying to roll the rim....

I never win anything every !!!

The winnings are not in ottawa as far as I can tell!!!

WE must drink to much coffee

As I'm reading this, I just won a coffee...so I've won 2 coffees so far out of 10 cups. Odds are 1 in 9 so I'm doing well this time! I heard through the grapevine that a person that works in the same place as someone else I know rolled up a $10K cup last week I think. An XL that someone else bought for them ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Shut up Bugernot!

Just like the lottery...everyone knows someone who knows someone who knows someone that apparently won ;)

Hey Look I just won a "SOCCERMOM" in my timmy's cup!

Didn't realize she was that small ;)

I like my coffee black so try to avoid Timmies like the plague (the coffee is actually horrible). Of course a triple tall Americano should have some kind of an incentive with it!! How can they charge $2-7 for coffee? Now winning a soccermum that would be a treat!! and I would by the coffee just for the cup!!

I like my coffee black so try to avoid Timmies like the plague (the coffee is actually horrible).

True, but for us cream lovers that 18% heart attack cream they use is wonderful.

Ya and I have seen the cups in your office!! If anyone deserves a new Toyota it's you.

True, but for us cream lovers that 18% heart attack cream they use is wonderful.

Guest f***2f***

I have won a donut so far...I'm a two large regular a day man!!:roll:

Guest f***2f***
I have a car load of cups if anyone wants to unroll them...hehe...i don't want to break a nail.

kisses,

Emma A8)

speaking of two large regulars...how are you sweetie?? lol:mrgreen:

Still haven't won a bloody thing yet!!! I think it's a conspiracy, they never want me to win anything. Haven't won a single thing since I moved to this country!