Roll up the rim to win WHAT!

I reuse my cup as well and was shocked the first time they tried to give me an empty cup as well lol...

Posted via Mobile Device

I knew I liked you for a reason! :mrgreen:

My latest mug has it's own little press inside so I can brew and go, gotta love Bodum!

Now I know I told you I don't go for the role play thing but perhaps we can play Barista, you could be my starbucks boy!

I look great in my pencil skirt and jacket. Add some stacked heels, sheer blouse where you can just barely see the outline of my bra (which matches my garter - again I don't normally wear but would for my green friendly barista!) with my hair pinned up and my glasses on. Of course I'm rushing to get my french press and off to that all important meeting but you mistake the meaning of 'french press' and we are off to the races!

Sound like a plan? ;)

You'd need a little green apron and a bodum...

http://www.greenbeanery.ca/bean/catalog/index.php?cPath=25_104

I like to reward your green thinking, and hopefully that makes you a winner. :-D

Guest f***2f***
LOL

Nice way of looking at it!

After years of buying coffee at Tim's and always getting "Please, play again", I finally won my first free coffee yesterday!

................ Maybe I should have kept all the "please, play again" cups to give to the Gentlemen with whom I had a GREAT time with... "Please, play with me again"!!! :mrgreen:

Just being silly;)

xox

can hardly wait to "play again" with Miss Cloe!!

Guest i***k***
I knew I liked you for a reason! :mrgreen:

My latest mug has it's own little press inside so I can brew and go, gotta love Bodum!

Now I know I told you I don't go for the role play thing but perhaps we can play Barista, you could be my starbucks boy!

I look great in my pencil skirt and jacket. Add some stacked heels, sheer blouse where you can just barely see the outline of my bra (which matches my garter - again I don't normally wear but would for my green friendly barista!) with my hair pinned up and my glasses on. Of course I'm rushing to get my french press and off to that all important meeting but you mistake the meaning of 'french press' and we are off to the races!

Sound like a plan? ;)

You'd need a little green apron and a bodum...

http://www.greenbeanery.ca/bean/catalog/index.php?cPath=25_104

I like to reward your green thinking, and hopefully that makes you a winner. :-D

hmm... I do look good in green... I am pretty good at making coffee... and I often make mistakes when it comes to the meaning of things... Sounds like a date! ;)

Well, I do get lucky. A LOT!!! Just not with that bloody contest, I think tomorrow I'll be stopping at Starbucks instead! :p

You gotta get lucky sometime spud lol

Well, I do get lucky. A LOT!!! Just not with that bloody contest, I think tomorrow I'll be stopping at Starbucks instead! :p

Yes, that might be your best shot in getting lucky *I duck* For coffee that is, who knows, maybe you can get lucky with the barista?:oops:

Ooooohhh... will that be with a reusable mug? ;)

Timmies cups are biodegradeable and recyclable, so if you bring your own cup for the discount, take the free cup and see if you won something, there's nothing anti-green about it.

They're just wax coated cardboard made from pulp that would be wasted anyhow.

I get 2 a day minimum, have not won a thing. I have a buddy who only buys 1 on saturday and 1 on sunday, he's won every time.

i hate him

Well I don't know how environmentally friendly any of the options truly are. I don't usually take coffee to go, cause I can wait until I get there to get one. So I always get the "for Here" cup, but they have to wash them and there is the detergent etc... I took an interest course not to long ago in the new green construction and LEED program and now I am much further confused. However one thing I am firm believer in is tradition and our National Identity and I will for the sake of the tradition and all things Canadian purchase at least one Roll up the Rim cup before the season if over!

Now this could be interesting! ;)

Hmmm... I'll have to think of a suitable reward for you too! :-) This could get interesting!

Now it's getting personal....

rolluptheloooser.jpg

Ouch, that has got to hurt! XOXO to make you or anyone feel better, when you have been rejected and asked to play again from Tim Hortons

Guest f***2f***

The other thing that really makes you feel like a loser, publicly, is when you give your 649 ticket to the clerk and she runs it through the machine and it makes that 'wah wahhhh" sound.....it sounds like "los errrrr":sad:

I won a motor home.......!!!:shock:

I rolled up the rim and it said I won a motor home....yup

"Winabagel".....yipeee...............where do I go to pick it up?

LMFAO, don't forget to make them put the CREAM in it!!!

HEHE

LMAO That was pricless, thanks for the laugh:mrgreen:

I haven't been to Timmy Ho's in YEARS and then I had to meet a friend there the other day and so I got myself a french vanilla cappucino and won a coffee. I don't even drink coffee!

So, the next person to PM me booking an appointment can have my free coffee!

A technical question from an out-of-towner ... I assume you wait till you drink all of the coffee before trying to unroll the rim? I imagine if you didn't you'd look like a drooling moron (I usually save that look for the SPs :wink:), but maybe there's an art to this whole thing.