Roll up the rim to win WHAT!

Seems like longer, and I have not won a fricking thing. :-x Oh and yesterday I had 2 leaky cups. Gotta laugh I suppose, there's bigger problems out there than leaky cups from Timmies. :smile:

Since my last post on this thread -

Purchased 7 coffee's at different occasions and locations

Country Style Roll up the Rim

• 20% off Mark's Work Wearhouse Use
  • 2 x Free Brookside Almond Sample
  • Add a soup to deli sandwich purchase for $ 1.25

Tim Hortons Roll up the Rim

• 2 x Free Coffee's
  • 1 Play Again

Guest f***2f***
I haven't been to Timmy Ho's in YEARS and then I had to meet a friend there the other day and so I got myself a french vanilla cappucino and won a coffee. I don't even drink coffee!

So, the next person to PM me booking an appointment can have my free coffee!

Ha ha Timmy Ho's...always hot and ready!!:mrgreen:

I buy 4 cups a day and still have not won anything and most of the cups are easy to roll up the rim. I think this is fixed. I Would rather have the regular cups.icon8.gif

Had an extra large today while running around doing errands. Like a fool I rolled.....

will shed a bit more light on the Timmies rip off...I sooner pay a little extra and buy lotto tickets and drink my coffee at home.:razz:

http://ca.yahoo.com/s/867161

Had an extra large today while running around doing errands. Like a fool I rolled.....

Guest wi***w

Never had a cup of coffee in my lifetime...can't stand the smell of anything coffee...

Willow

sweet..petite...treat

will shed a bit more light on the Timmies rip off...I sooner pay a little extra and buy lotto tickets and drink my coffee at home.:razz:

http://ca.yahoo.com/s/867161

much the same as buying a scratch ticket....even when the grand prises are gone they keep selling the tickets...same kind of odds no matter where the cups or tickets are being sold... coffee tastes better though...lol

Guest s******ecan****

friend of mine won one of the laptops yesterday...................bastard.

Guest f***2f***

I won a blow job today....but it wasn't at Timmy Ho's!!!:boobies:

beendrinkingcoffeenonstopfordaystryingtowinwaitdidyouhearthatstillhavenotwonanythingireallyneedthatcarbutidrinkanddrinkandneverwinanythingwhatdoisemllisthatvanillai'mstartingtothinkitissomesortofconspiracyallthoseguysinhatsrunningtheworldisthatsomoneatmydooraahhhihavetohide...

Guest i***k***
beendrinkingcoffeenonstopfordaystryingtowinwaitdidyouhearthatstillhavenotwonanythingireallyneedthatcarbutidrinkanddrinkandneverwinanythingwhatdoisemllisthatvanillai'mstartingtothinkitissomesortofconspiracyallthoseguysinhatsrunningtheworldisthatsomoneatmydooraahhhihavetohide...

Step away from the coffee... slowly...

I finally won a coffee to go with my stinking donut! It's kind of like a buy 50 get 1 free deal.

Coffee tastes better, but just to let you know, I bought a quick pick 649 past Wed draw, and just checked today won ten bucks, 3 out of 6 numbers, so the taste of winning ten bucks, made me buy a Tim's coffee...and you guessed right I was shut out after rolling the rim.:-?

much the same as buying a scratch ticket....even when the grand prises are gone they keep selling the tickets...same kind of odds no matter where the cups or tickets are being sold... coffee tastes better though...lol

Guest f***2f***

Yeah I'm still sitting at one stinking donut and zip all else!!!

How about an SP roll around the rim!!! Everyone a winner...win a bbbj!!! ha ha:mrgreen:

Yeah I'm still sitting at one stinking donut and zip all else!!!

How about an SP roll around the rim!!! Everyone a winner...win a bbbj!!! ha ha:mrgreen:

You guys can only wish hey? LOL that was funny tho:-P

Guest f***2f***
...and the loses keep mounting

...as we keep mounting the lasses!!!:mrgreen:

Can't believe it ....... must be 30 cups at least (prolly more like 60) and not even a free pack of sugar! grrrrr

They should rename it "Roll up the rim and make us rich"

:sad:

I just spent 14 days in Florida playing golf, a few visits with Mickey and friends and grabbing some serious rays.... While I was on vacation I couldn't stop my addiction for coffee, and in Florida, Duncan Donuts is as bountyful as the women on this site. That said I've had roughly 30 to 40 DD's while travelling in Floriday and the States. Once I got home first thing I wanted to do as a proud Canadian was to get a Timmies to get me grounded and ready for the onslaught of work waiting. Well!!! was I ever shocked when I took my first sip of coffee, it tasted like shit I could not believe how awfull it was. I even went inside to see if I had a bad batch and they said it was freshly brewed. A few hours later, grabbed a second cup, then a third the next day and so on. Today, my taste buds seemed to have adapted to Timmies beans. Guess one can't really complain about a buck foutry-five cup of hot toilet water.

rub