Roll up the rim to win WHAT!

Guest f***2f***

That's cuz you're a bloody Pommie!!! ha ha (makes a wind up motion):mrgreen:

Well I have not won a single thing yet. It must be the economy. More cut backs,:? what else could it be?

I'd be more worried about me tossing a caber at him!!! HAHAHA

You should keep it in your pants waving those things around at other guys can start a rumor!!

I don't know what your all talking about but I have won every time I roll up the rim. The prize is always the same "Please play again"

I've been making my own coffee lately and only had maybe 5-6 Timmies in the last week and I've won 2 coffees and a donut!

If your fingers hurt rolling up, you can get these little keytag fobs that roll it up for you, like a little can opener thing.

Once I won a large sum on 649, so I think my winning luck has been used up.

Easiest way to roll up the rim is with your teeth. Just make sure you're not being watched, else someone might get the wrong idea like you're homeless or anorexic...

I just rolled up mi rim and, you gussed it lost again!

I'm switching to 649!

I know more people that won the loto then Tim's!

a friend of mine won a bicycle last year worth about$300.

But what I see is when buggernot plays roll up the rim to win and it says play again he rolls it down, then rolls it up again. just kidding bugger not!!!:-D

I have a car load of cups if anyone wants to unroll them...hehe...i don't want to break a nail.

kisses,

Emma A8)

why not get one of these amazing Canadian inventions.......

http://www.rimroller.com/

Who ever said the cold weather stunts our brains?

why not get one of these amazing Canadian inventions.......

http://www.rimroller.com/

Who ever said the cold weather stunts our brains?

The irony is this device has no export potential! When was the last time you saw roll up the rim in Mexico? Uniquely Canadian to stay Uniquely Canadian!

The irony is this device has no export potential! When was the last time you saw roll up the rim in Mexico? Uniquely Canadian to stay Uniquely Canadian!

I'ts more like "Tilt up the Bottle" to win the wirm!

that is why I said.....cold freezes the brain....heheheh......

I'ts more like "Tilt up the Bottle" to win the wirm!

I like that game.....I like it!

speaking of two large regulars...how are you sweetie?? lol:mrgreen:

I'm great boner...large...haha

Emma I will be under your rim!

FB!

yes FB and i will def. be rimming you next time...dildo in hand...rotflmao

kisses,

Emma A

I'm great boner...large...haha

yes FB and i will def. be rimming you next time...dildo in hand...rotflmao

kisses,

Emma A

Hey Emma, you are starting to scar me NOW LMAO

But hey! maby we can exchange one for one!!!

Your FB!

I don't know what your all talking about but I have won every time I roll up the rim. The prize is always the same "Please play again"
LOL

Nice way of looking at it!

After years of buying coffee at Tim's and always getting "Please, play again", I finally won my first free coffee yesterday!

................ Maybe I should have kept all the "please, play again" cups to give to the Gentlemen with whom I had a GREAT time with... "Please, play with me again"!!! :mrgreen:

Just being silly;)

xox

LOL

Nice way of looking at it!

After years of buying coffee at Tim's and always getting "Please, play again", I finally won my first free coffee yesterday!

................ Maybe I should have kept all the "please, play again" cups to give to the Gentlemen with whom I had a GREAT time with :mrgreen: "Please, play with me again"!!!

Just being silly;)

xox

Hey Cloe, you have won a chance to play with me!!!:-D

You tell me if that's a good prize or not!

Apex

Hey Cloe, you have won a chance to play with me!!!:-D

You tell me if that's a good prize or not!

Apex

The prize is excellent!

Hopefully, after our first intimate rendez-vous, I will be giving you a cup that says; "Please, play with me again", again and again!!! :mrgreen:

xox

:? Do none of you bring your own cups? *sigh* Kyra wanders off with her environmentally friendly green bag and her reusable mug to find earth friendlier threads. :cry:

As she's leaving she pauses...

From an economic standpoint you get a discount each time you bring your own cup, not sure what it is at Tim Hortons as I don't drink their coffee but really you would probably get a donuts worth in about 5-10 visits, so Apex over the course of this thread you would have been a winner several times over.

She then shrugs and wanders off to the green thread over there, *motions* not realizing that's just Spud having drank too much on his Birthday... 8) :mrgreen:

Guest i***k***
:? Do none of you bring your own cups? *sigh* Kyra wanders off with her environmentally friendly green bag and her reusable mug to find earth friendlier threads. :cry:

As she's leaving she pauses...

From an economic standpoint you get a discount each time you bring your own cup, not sure what it is at Tim Hortons as I don't drink their coffee but really you would probably get a donuts worth in about 5-10 visits, so Apex over the course of this thread you would have been a winner several times over.

She then shrugs and wanders off to the green thread over there, *motions* not realizing that's just Spud having drank too much on his Birthday... 8) :mrgreen:

I reuse my cup as well and was shocked the first time they tried to give me an empty cup as well lol...

Posted via Mobile Device