Cat......Cat....where art thou my fair Cat?

Where has our favorite little kitty cat gone........I do miss her input....insight....

Please tell us you are OK.......we worry about you.....

She was here for her monthly 3rd week visit just stayed low as she had way to many clients to catch up with. For anyone that missed her I believe she is back again the third week of March!!

She is an absolute doll and a it is privileged to spend time with her.

Where has our favorite little kitty cat gone........I do miss her input....insight....

Please tell us you are OK.......we worry about you.....

You're right Antlerman, I too was noticing her absence and do miss her too...

Tigerclaw

Guest i***k***

She logs in regularly to cerb. Not sure why she doesn't post much anymore altho I'm sure she has reasons.

I recieved a note today telling me this thread was up and I smiled. There is so much happening in this life adventure and for the first time in a decade I'm in a world where no one knows anything about my profession. It has been a challenge on so many levels and I miss everyone so much I ache at times. Not just the physical void but my heart aches for the connection I feel when I spend time with those I care about in Ottawa. My edit button has malfunctioned on several occasions. The bureaucratic superficiality is difficult to digest and I long for the times shared with friends when I can say exactly what I'm thinking and how I'm feeling. I miss listening and knowing I made someone smile and the sun shine brighter for their day. I remember the moments of intimate exchanges where there are no lies, just two people being real. I miss the genuine conversations and touches. I miss you all so very much.

Do not think life isn't glorious at times for me. My daughter brings joy to my life in ways unexplainable. I love the mountains, the big sky and amazing winter weather. I have so much to be thankful for and I spend my time here re-learning to live in a world that isn't quite ready for me. I now remember clearly why I turned my back on it so many years ago. What I do know is that I don't feel that I'm giving back to the world the way I thought I would, the way I want to, the way I am accustomed to. I always had such an intense sense of satisfaction with my work and I am seeking it now but it's not there yet. I doubt it ever will be because there is nothing in the world that can replace the connection, however brief, of two people just being themselves. I plan on being back in Ottawa for April 16th and I will try and stay until I have had a chance to reconnect with everyone I miss that misses me back.

Know that I'm smiling and I will try and be better at posting. I don't have access at work and I try to peek in at night to see how the world is spinning in the capital. I enjoy reading everyones input and it gives me that sense of belonging that I don't have here. I haven't decided to make this move permanent yet but I need to give it a fair shake. Until then I plan to come home every third week of the month.

For all those that continue to make CERB what it is....THANK YOU

Sincerely with love....Cat

• Like 1

Beautifully written Cat, well done and hope you do make it back to Ottawa and by the way, its' been over a month and you haven't congratulated me on my Steelers winning the Super Bowl....

rub

Nice to hear from Catherine my dear, you of course have made CERB a unique place to visit with your great threads.Keep in touch, and hugs always! ;)

Cat great to hear all is well with you you are a special lady for sure.

always a classy lady......

Cat thanks.......glad to hear you are well.....

A lady to be admired and respected.

Most ladies are....but Cat goes in a special catagory all by her sweet southern little self.....:-D

It's obvious you are truly missed by all who know you my dear friend.

I can not even attempt to verbalize how I feel other than to simply say you are and will always be my smile.