I love tattoos !

I have no problems at all with tattoos though some seem to suit them more than others. At age 58 and seeing how my skin has and is changing I'm kinda glad I missed out on the whole tattoo era. Barbed wire on my biceps would now be at my forearm or wrist... :)

Peace

MG

I have always found tattoos interesting. Over the past few years I have been trying to come up with a nice sentimental tat that hits home but have no idea of what to come up with as there are so many interesting and or cute ones. I would really like to have the paw prints going up the back of my legs but have my loved animals names in or under each one. I once saw this huge side tattoo that was a bunch of black roses, I really liked it but where it wasn't shaded in black i think i would have it in blue with little dew droplets on it and the green thorns and twigs for colour. I think that I would also like to have something that has my kids names on or in it as they are my whole entire world :) When I look at tattoos now I can see the story line in a lot of them or what they mean to people as well see the beauty and how sexy they make people feel as well as look. I have a lot of respect for those who have one because they were the brave ones to go through with it to make their statement in life :)

Sincerely;

Edited by Mistress Sugar

Guest s**ym****a

I have a sexy tattoo down my spine ... It hurt a bit but its totally worth it! And it looks good during doggie hehehe

Kisses Melina--

i have many tattoo and at the beginning in this buisness i tought it might be a problem but instead of being a problem it was a plus my tattoo define who i am each single one of them.

i decided to wear them and be proud of them no mather where i am they can be discrete or not i love them ... they help me, they are a descriptions of me plus they are soooooo sexy ...

Additional Comments:

yes yes you're right pistol

• Like 1