I love tattoos !

Guest S*ar*
For those ladies that know me :) or even that don't :( yet. I'm looking to get some more art work done on my back, but this time it will be words (which are about losing both of my parents) I'm seeking ideas of the "Lettering style..script". There is so many to choose from, but I want to ensure that words inscribed are readable and look smart. Any suggestions of script style, please let me know through a pm or leave a quick note on my profile guestbook. Greatly appreciate it.

Well worth considering PP as I too have lost both my mother and father. I think this is a worthwhile endeavour to persue as I am considering doing likewise. I have some ink. Please keep me/us posted on this. Finally, my condolences on your loss. I'm was only child and it was tough on me to deal with...yet we have to soldier on. Take care and all the best. I'm sure it will be a wonderful tribute you will wear forever with pride and fond memories.