I love tattoos !

Guest S**a*Q

I'm a difference breed.

I love tattoos on me, just not on someone else. I have never dated a guy with ink. As for ladies I don't really care, cause we're usually just humping together for an hour or so, but I wouldn't date someone with lots of tattoos.

I believe it's because I like to be the one who stands out. I didn't spend nearly 10K on my tats, just to be upstaged... :D

I'm a difference breed.

I love tattoos on me, just not on someone else. I have never dated a guy with ink. As for ladies I don't really care, cause we're usually just humping together for an hour or so, but I wouldn't date someone with lots of tattoos.

I believe it's because I like to be the one who stands out. I didn't spend nearly 10K on my tats, just to be upstaged... :D

Good to know! ;) I think anyone who has taken a gander at my recommendations, or just at the visitor messages on my profile, will be able to tell that I really dig heavily tattooed women lol.

And despite the fact that I'm paying for it I still like to make an effort to appear attractive to the other person. But I've always felt a little self conscious being with someone who is heavily inked because I felt they would find me less attractive seeing as I have no ink whatsoever. So it's reassuring to see that's not always the case :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest ****someS**l

The quality, colour and detail of tattoos is quite amazing these days. I like it on anyone provided it's tastefull and well done. I don't like racist pieces at all on anyone. Personally, I have only two tattoos and I have had some very positive comments on them over the years. Nowadays, people are much more inked than in the past with very complex artwork that must have cost thousands of dollars and many hours in the chair or on the table. A lady with or without body art is fine by me...exploring her body/canvas is a delight either way.

I agree to an extent lol..

I think ladies(or ones I have met) are not so sexy with there tats,however men with sleeves OMG! I am so attracted to!

I've posted this before in other threads, but in the era I grew up in, ladies didn't have tattoos. Men who were in the military or criminals were the ones who had tattos. As a sidebar I was fortunate (I'm not a tattoo type of guy), back when I was posted in Germany with the Forces I got drunk, and a bunch of guys were going to get me a tattoo...I think they didn't have enough money so no tattoo

But one thing about this lifestyle, the stereotype of tattoos has been broken. Tattoos can be an attractive feature on a woman, and there is certainly nothing unfeminine about tattoos, in fact they can be downright sexy.

RG

I'm a difference breed.

Two years ago I was pretty neutral regarding tattoos on women, and probably if I had to say one way or another I would have said that I did not find large tattoos or sleeves attractive.

However, in the past two years that has changed 180 degrees. What I have found is that so many women have tattoos, bot small or large, that have a meaning to them as individuals, and once I learned that, then I believe that I have become a fan.

I aslo learned that these women are WAY tougher than I. My one and only small tattoo will be my last. It hurt like hell, and I cannot imagine having multiple or large tattoos!

And hey Sara. Just so you know. You cannot be upstaged, by someone with tattoos or not, you are always front and center. :) Your personality is even stronger than your awesome tattoos. :)

sexy-tattoo-girls02.jpg

This one is very classy.

Even if I'm a big fan of women wearing tattoos, I dont have any myself. I may be tempted since I find it puts art on a body.

I love my tattoos. They all have meaning, and whenever i look at them i remember that period in my life, I can look back and smile. The one i have that takes up my whole left thigh is my fave, it was birthday present from a very close friend who drew it and tatooed it just for me. I represents me and my story; my life and who i am. I know no one will ever have that tattoo, its mine and mine alone. It is a life changing experience getting one, it changes you as you now have a marker in time, i.e. before this tattoo and after. Its almost like taking a photograph to me, freezing a moment in time. I have 8, i will always remember who i was with and what i was doing at that time in my life when i got them . I look at them its like looking back fondly over a scrapbook of my life, mementos that are always with me. To me,they symbolize something important to the wearer, something they want to express to the world. I always loved tattoos, I come from a place where almost everyone has quite a few, full bodies even. I'm done getting new tattoos, i might add to my existing ones, but at this time i think im done, except for my father's tattoo's. I think my love affair with ink started as a young child looking at his arms, i was fascinated with their beauty and begged for one ever since i can remember. I was with him when i got my first one, it was a great day i will always remember and cherish , it's truly one of my best memories. I always told him when he passes i will get his tattoos, maybe even in the same places as a tribute to the greatest man i have ever known :) To me thats what tattoos are a tribute on your body to someone or something that's eternal. To love/cherish something that much is true beauty.

• Like 5

Well said Luxe, meaning is important.... having lost both parents over the past years. I had one done on my back upper shoulder area just past year after losing my mom, it is a tribute to both mom and dad.

I love body art on women. Although I think the canvas of art should be a display of their personality,their life or a tribute.

However everyone has their own idea's and kudo's to those individuals!! and those that have body art OR liking the body art, like I do ;)

I will be getting another one done on the other upper back shoulder area, this fall since I like the first one so much.

• Like 1

Guest ****someS**l

Please accept my sincerest condolences on the loss of your parents PistolPete. I am in total agreement with both you and Luxe in that tattoos should be meaningful. My two are very meaningful in a different way. As well my parents are long gone but not forgotten. Birthdays and holidays are the most difficult for me but it gets somewhat easier as time goes on. Again, my condolences and I wish you well.

Well said Luxe, meaning is important.... having lost both parents over the past years. I had one done on my back upper shoulder area just past year after losing my mom, it is a tribute to both mom and dad.

I love body art on women. Although I think the canvas of art should be a display of their personality,their life or a tribute.

However everyone has their own idea's and kudo's for those that!! and liking the body art, like I do ;)

I will be getting another one done on the other upper back shoulder area, this fall since I like the first one so much.

I managed to avoid getting our "Cult" tattoo as we call it back home, the Detroit "D". Everyone has it back home, everyone gets it, it is sort of a right of passage there. Eminem and Kid Rock are 2 examples:

eminem-d-12.jpg

(on his forearm)

kidrock_3.jpg

on his forearm as well....

porcelain-black-d-detroit-hand-tattoo.jpg

Porcelain Black (man shes fun to drink with :P) I love her tattoos, her pic is actually in my signature, her hands say " Detroit Rock City".

as well as a few others:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_SbPjJ6uztHdu_X7goKE9CVaOHkshMtrkJoLy1Kt4KZRQnhHl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRugrOzaAeTC63e-UtZ6fd1a7_18PCFAYloPn1XK-z7d_akClWxg

detroit-d.jpg

I have been with many friends on numerous occasions when they got theirs done, so many I've lost count . I was back home in May for Labour Day weekend ( the weekend after Victoria Day weekend here in Canada), and i was sitting on the porch with a few friends talking about tatt's. One asked when I'm going to get my "D" done,since I'm kinda old not to have mine yet (we usually get it done sometime in highschool) and if I wanted he'd take me right now to get it. All my friends (that have had theirs forever) chimed in that they'd pay for it....I convinced them we should go to belle isle and party instead but i guess I'll have to suck it up and get mine sooner or later lol :P

• Like 1

Guest ****someS**l

Luxe: Tattoo practises have certainly changed over the years as I recall tattoo artists having a strict policy of not doing any work on clients' hands or faces. Now there's body art everywhere.

I always appreciated a good tattoo! :D had one done on my right shoulder and still considering what to have for my full left hand sleeve :D

I love love love them on others...just not on me...I used to think they were weird until one day I met this client.. a client that you wouldn't think would have them {I don't why I thought that}..he took off his shirt and I was in love...so damn sexy. I've been a fan ever since. I also think a dude with his nipples pierced is hot...yum!

I do not have a tattoo yet maybe I should get this one.

Pinocchio-Tattoo2_large.jpg

Go ahead and lie to me. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 3

Although not a tattoo guy myself, should I ever consider getting a tattoo, how about one tattoo that covers two major interests in my life. The first, this lifestyle, and second, fishing...well sort of covers them both Not to mention the phrase string of pearls has a meaning all it's own here

Saw it, had to post it

RG :-)

string-of-pearls-tattoo.jpg

Came across this today while gathering some pics of sexy stockings ...

sexy-stockings-b-3.jpg

Edited by northerntantra
Remove redundant copy

Guest ****someS**l

NorthernTantra: Thanks as she's absolutely stunning! I needed that.