I love tattoos !

Do I need another reason to love women?

fuck me. the curves. tats, retro lingerie...

or this one.

Haha - definitely agree! :icon_biggrin:

I have several tattoos, each with it's own sentimental value. Some aren't very nice stories, actually, but involve pain and loss.

In the past, I've never had issues sharing the meaning behind my ink, but I'm wondering, on this new path, if friends I meet want to hear about my late matriarchs while we're kissing passionately lol?

Thoughts?

SPs - If asked, do you share the meaning behind your ink with clients, if applicable? Or do you have a quick explanation to keep the date sensual...?

Hobbyists - How much of a window into our hearts are you looking for when sharing intimate conversation with a companion? ;)

And, loving all the pics in this thread!

Gabby

xoxo

tattoos are great but i do think some people can go over board with them like that guy who was paid a $1000 or something to have a logo for a company tattooed on his face may be at a line, at least in for my pov.

but the ladies here on cerb have some lovely ones that i could explore all day if could. but don't have the time to do :(

so 2 big thumbs up for tattoos of all shapes and sizes. :)

I said it before and I'll say it again...tattoos on a woman are just so bloody sexy!!!!!!!! :D

I respect those who choose to go for body art. Everyone has their own reasons. I won't do it for myself.

Is it something more for the ladies these days?