For the Ladies of cerb -Gifts ?

Not a question on whether you deserve them (you do !) But What are some of your most thoughtful or memorable gifts or the funniest or not so funny to the down right ridiculous things clients have presented you with over the years ?

I've had some really crazy ones...A diamond necklace {i did know the client very well but man that was crazy}. Flowers i love especially when i'm in Montreal so I can have them longer. I love candles as well and have received them. Bottles of wine {I don't drink}.

Toys...ya baby. {note-if you buy me a toy don't take it back}lol. Perfume,body sprays etc..

Gifts are always very thoughtful and nice to know your appreciated.

Flowers, flowers and flowers. If you give them to me when I am travelling I will see that my favouite lady gets them and they will not be wasted.

If I don't get any flowers I buy my owm. Flowers are one of those things that accomplish absolutly nothing but bring me the greatest joy.

• Like 2

Flowers, flowers and flowers. If you give them to me when I am travelling I will see that my favouite lady gets them and they will not be wasted.

If I don't get any flowers I buy my owm. Flowers are one of those things that accomplish absolutly nothing but bring me the greatest joy.

When i'm in Halifax..I meet so many people at the Hotel I stay at that are there visiting someone in the hospital..so I give the flowers to them. They can make everyone smile. Passing it on.

• Like 2

I have received some wonderful gifts...

1. The usual flowers, wine, chocolates, jewelery and cheese.

2. A coat during a winter that I didn't have one.

3. Shoes with matching nail polish.

4. A weekend trip for myself and my children.

5. A china cabinet.

6. A stuffed snuffleupagus and a NYCFF T shirt.

7. A luggage set.

8. A carpet/tapestry. (Still the most valuable possession I own)

9. A parrot

10. Toys galore.

11. Pepper spray. (more than one occasion)

12. An Asp. (retractable baton)

13. Electronics (tvs, stereos, etc)

14. An alarm clock.

15. Donations to my legal fund.

The gift I treasure most from guests is...

Input,advice and strategy from those whose true assets lie between their ears and have a life time of knowledge that they so willingly share with me when I need them to. You know who you are, I just want to say "THANK YOU!!!"

cat

• Like 4

Cat,

Were you wanting a parrot? I find that this might be a gift that might pose some problems if you weren't talking about wanting one. Do you still have it and what kind of parrot is it?

I did not want a parrot but the children loved it. A green winged macaw that was left behind with loved ones when I had to return to Canada. He arrived as an egg so it certainly was an adventure...

cat

To be honest, I haven't received that many gifts from patrons! I'm slightly jealous, Cat!

I would have to say my favorite gift was a mixed CD with homemade cookies. I thought it was really sweet and attentive, and it didn't represent any monetary commitment. It was a gift of that person's time, and not necessarily a gift from their pocket book.

• Like 3

To be honest, I haven't received that many gifts from patrons! I'm slightly jealous, Cat!

I would have to say my favorite gift was a mixed CD with homemade cookies. I thought it was really sweet and attentive, and it didn't represent any monetary commitment. It was a gift of that person's time, and not necessarily a gift from their pocket book.

You have to meet WIT if you haven't already...hes makes the best cookies and cake....and if he's not baking something he brings the cupcakes or chocolates from specialty stores...yum!

• Like 1

There was a time burning a CD was automatic, I have an eclectic library of music and like to share things I think some one may not be familiar with. Books on topics we'd discussed previously. Haagen-Dazs, movies, wine of course and things that don't attract attention or raise questions.

Peace

MG

While I'm new to the hobby, I've already given a decent financial tip on top of a $100 bottle of cognac to my favorite sp. Little did I know that her favorite drink was that expensive until I went to buy it.

I'm boring I know, but the old standbys are what I give. Usually a gift card (Victoria's Secret, LaSenza, Chapters, Home Depot...what a lady would like) Their websites usually tell what interests they have

And I give a tip too

RG

I received gifts like jewellery, lingerie, chocolates, perfumes and gift certificates from my favourite shops. Most of the clients are my regulars from out of town and some locals. A few clients gave me cute stuff toys. Remember we love to be pamper and adore by the clients. :)

I always like to bring flowers when I go to see a SP, but, I am also under the impression that flowers are bulky and eye-catching, and therefore not very suitable for fear of raising suspicion from nosy neigbours and hotel staff. Is this not a worry for you?