Ottawa Fall 2012 Social - Mark your calendars for Thu., Sept. 13th!

(no hanky panky :smile:)

Why yes no hanky panky peeps !! Austin Powers can't attend but my best friend Maxwell Smart will be there to keep an eye on the hankies, spankies and panties for me ! You won't even notice he is there because he is under the cone of silence, but he has a shoe phone and he will text me if anybody is out of line. Ohhhh behave :)

1255443925845.jpg

I will buy a ticket anywhooooo.... and perhaps buy a drink or few from afar

Have a blast folks !!! Gonna make one of these socials someday.

Why yes no hanky panky peeps !! Austin Powers can't attend but my best friend Maxwell Smart will be there to keep an eye on the hankies, spankies and panties for me ! You won't even notice he is there because he is under the cone of silence, but he has a shoe phone and he will text me if anybody is out of line. Ohhhh behave :)

1255443925845.jpg

I will buy a ticket anywhooooo.... and perhaps buy a drink or few from afar

Have a blast folks !!! Gonna make one of these socials someday.

Thanks, Lee!! You are indeed a good friend to all us of and your contribution is always is put to good :chug:use towards drinks and door prizes for the ladies!!

Cheers!

Note to Everyone:

We are half sold out, so if you are thinking of attending the social, get the lead out and let me know asap!!

I Want to Come this Time :) Can I ?

Can we have a list of who's going so far posted somewhere ? That could be nice.

Angela Let me know if u still have place for me :D

Miss you xoxx

• Like 1

I Want to Come this Time :) Can I ?

Can we have a list of who's going so far posted somewhere ? That could be nice.

Angela Let me know if u still have place for me :D

Miss you xoxx

Yes, Katrine, you are already on the list. I will be informing the ladies of the details the week of the social when confirming their attendance.

Sorry, we don't post a list of who is going for privacy reasons, but you can probably get a good idea of who may be coming from the posts on this thread.

We are almost sold out of tickets for the gents (and female hobbiests). We still have spots for the ladies. So don't be shy. Drop me a pm and let me know if you'd like to attend.

Listen up, boys and girls - tickets/spots still available for the Fall social being held next Thursday, September 13th.

Don't miss out. Reserve your spot now by pm'ing me.

Read the first post on this thread to get all the details.

We are almost sold out, so hurry!

meet-n-greet-graphic.jpg

Guest C*****tte

As I will be in Ottawa that afternoon I would love to stay the evening for the social. Let me know if there are still places for the ladies.

7 Days to go!! Looks like we got quite a few visitor on the list :D

Excited to meet everyone again and some new faces!

Sorry that I shall miss seeing everyone this time around, but I am thinking about Christmas. Hope that you all have a blast.

The countdown is ON! I'll be attending the social next week, and looking forward to meeting my fellow cerb'ites.

Incidentally, my wife will be attending too. I mention this so you'll be aware that there will be some ladies who are hobbiests amongst the crowd. So ladies and gentlemen, be careful not to assume that the lady you are talking to is a provider. She just may be a hobbiest.

My wife assures me that if a mistake is made, she won't take offense. Indeed, she'll more likely be flattered!

See you all there!

Hmm accidental flattery is in order :b!

Juuust kidding -- ill be on my best behaviour.

The countdown is ON! I'll be attending the social next week, and looking forward to meeting my fellow cerb'ites.

Incidentally, my wife will be attending too. I mention this so you'll be aware that there will be some ladies who are hobbiests amongst the crowd. So ladies and gentlemen, be careful not to assume that the lady you are talking to is a provider. She just may be a hobbiest.

My wife assures me that if a mistake is made, she won't take offense. Indeed, she'll more likely be flattered!

See you all there!

The Fall Social is less than a week away. A few people who were supposed to come (like Old Dog (boo)) can't make it now so a few tickets/spots have opened up, but you only have until Tuesday evening to let me know if you want to attend.

Don't miss out. Reserve your spot now by pm'ing me.

We are almost sold out, so hurry!

The Fall Social is less than a week away.

Gents: For those of you who expressed an interest in attending, and have not yet paid, you have until Monday morning to submit payment by email money transfer or make arrangements to drop off your money to me, or your spot will go up for grabs on a first come, first-served basis.

We have room for 4 more Hobbyiests.

Ladies, sorry, we're full, however I can still put your name down on the list, should someone not be able to make it (ladies will be confirmed on Tuesday).

What kind of numbers can we expect? (Hobbiests vs providers)

If you read the first page of this thread, I posted:

There will be a limit of 50 spots available (ideally 25 gents/25 ladies)

In this case, we are looking at 26 ladies and 24 gents because you and your wife are both considered "hobbyiests".

As of now we have enough SPs signed up.

We have room for 4 more hobbyiests.

I was really looking forward to this social, but unfortunately life circumstances happened (damn classes that give me courses ending at 4pm on Thursday!) and I will not be able to attend...but I WILL be there for the Christmas one, classes or not.

everyone have fun!