Hi, just wondering if anyone has seen Lisa - 21 from BP. She looks pretty cute with a nice body. Just wondering if it's for real and if anyone had anything nice to say about her.

Hi, just wondering if anyone has seen Lisa - 21 from BP. She looks pretty cute with a nice body. Just wondering if it's for real and if anyone had anything nice to say about her.

Yes check the reco I left for her

Having seen her as well, one thing to keep in mind is that her pictures are not very recent. While she is by no means bad looking, she is in her mid to late twenties rather than 21 as the ad states. This is not just my opinion. I asked her how long she danced for, as is apparent by the pictures posted on BP, and she told me seven years...

I thought she was early twenties as I have just seen her but your probably right. Mid to late. I thought she was really pretty and she has a nice body.

Where can I find her ad? I looked for a "Lisa" the other day on BP but I must have missed it.

Guest p**h*x
Where can I find her ad? I looked for a "Lisa" the other day on BP but I must have missed it.

Her last ad post was on Thursday with the title "Lisa- I'm Back!!! - 21"

Seen a number of times. Always friendly and amazing service. Would recommend to anyone.

Additional Comments:

I forgot to mention that there is no issue as to honesty of this young lady. Service is a plus. See her and you will be most satsified.

Seen a number of times. Always friendly and amazing service. Would recommend to anyone.

Additional Comments:

I forgot to mention that there is no issue as to honesty of this young lady. Service is a plus. See her and you will be most satsified.

Hi Katie,

I'm quite confused as to how you can "recommend" a lady who has the exact same pictures as you, unless you are identical twins and paying client of hers or do duos together but I don't think that is the case. There is no longer a "Lisa" on the "other site" but an ad with your pictures, description and the same phone with no name.

This could be seen as shilling yourself because you have responded as if you and "Lisa" are two different people and you have also commented on the recommendation thread for "Lisa".

I'm just looking at all the information, pictures, phone number, ads and along with your posts that you and Lisa are one in the same.

I am in no way shape or form slandering or bashing you, I'm simply giving you some advice on how to properly change your name, clarify any confusion and properly claim your recommendation.

There is nothing wrong with a name change but from being in this business for a number of years the gents like and expect honesty, consistency and professionalism from the ladies of CERB.

Just my humble advice, I would suggest to read the rules and information at these links prior to responding: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=5897&pictureid=37486

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_somerulesnotin

"Lisa" has received a lovely recommendation and Katie you can have MOD put/change your recommendation thread with something like Katie formally "Lisa from BP" but commenting/asking questions and trying to get your thread bumped is against the rules and this could be also looked at as a shill because you are making it look like you have no idea who "Lisa" is on the reco thread, when you said you saw her/you in this thread and are asking questions regarding the reco on that thread but in this thread you also recommend "Lisa" and your pictures/phone number don't lie, I'm confused as to your actions but extremely smart and aware of what's up. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=L&t=97573

I'll let the gents and MOD weigh in on this. Katie is a fairly new member July 2012 and may not have had a chance to fully read the rules and FAQ with that said, why pretend not to know yourself and then recommend yourself.

All the best,

Lexy

Edited by Lexy Grace
INFO
  • Like 2

I found pictures were a little misleading in my opinion and she has several alias's .Pm me if you like but I think this says it all

• Like 1

Additional Comments:

Also the recommendations should come from the guys (not other SP's) and the photos do look like you?

This is not a way to win the guys trust.

I have seen the same pictures for this girl used with at least 4 different names on BP, all having the same phone number. Sometimes using a different name only a couple ads apart. Definitely has raised my suspicions.

Well it also looks like the lady who posted today calling herself sweetgirl is also Lisa what is up with that ????????

Additional Comments:

I'm sorry but this Katie girl who recommends Lisa is the same girl 100% What's up with that ??

Well it also looks like the lady who posted today calling herself sweetgirl is also Lisa what is up with that ????????

I think it's what we all call a shill ;)

• Like 2

Never meant to mislead. This is just a misunderstanding. Did not know user name and buisness name had to be same. I am now going by katie not lisa. Cerb is a diffficult site to use I find and in no way did I mean to mislead anyone. Your comments are helpful.

Never meant to mislead. This is just a misunderstanding. Did not know user name and buisness name had to be same. I am now going by katie not lisa. Cerb is a diffficult site to use I find and in no way did I mean to mislead anyone. Your comments are helpful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweet girl viewpost.gif

Additional Comments:

Your username doesn't need to be the same as your work name, many put their name in their ads or signatures if they have chosen a different username but you recommended yourself "Lisa/Katie" under your username, saying you seen yourself, which is a shill, misleading and you can't make a fake recommendation about seeing yourself "a number of times". Posted a shill recommendation and how can it be a misunderstanding when you knew you were recommending yourself and your additional comments, now that's a tough one. You posted "Seen a number of times. Always friendly and amazing service. Would recommend to anyone.

Additional Comments:

I forgot to mention that there is no issue as to honesty of this young lady. Service is a plus. See her and you will be most satsified."

I have no clue if you were trying to gain more business but this was dishonest and a shill. I'd suggest reading the rules at the top of the page, other than that may be the MOD can advise you on what to do. I wouldn't wait too long before contacting the MOD.

Again I did this by mistake and did not mean to mislead anyone.I am not fully knowledgable about the rules as I should be. Mistakes do happen. These comments were also posted some tinme ago and have not been posted since. This should point to the fact that I did not intend to mislead.

Never meant to mislead. This is just a misunderstanding. Did not know user name and buisness name had to be same. I am now going by katie not lisa.

This is not a way to win the guys trust.

Neither is THIS.

And what, pray tell, is your name on this account?

Same phone number, same description .

Except for the height changes. :confused0024:

These comments were also posted some tinme ago and have not been posted since. This should point to the fact that I did not intend to mislead.

The second one was created before posting both

this comment & the new ad.

This alone shows intent.

And is not helping your claims of honesty at all.

Sandi

Just to corrrect only my improper usuage of this site where I did not fully understand the rules. Set the account as a service provider account where the last one was not. Trying to use this site properly.

Neither is THIS.

And what, pray tell, is your name on this account?

Same phone number, same description .

Except for the height changes. :confused0024:

The second one was created before posting both

this comment & the new ad.

This alone shows intent.

And is not helping your claims of honesty at all.

Sandi

Interesting Sandi....

We have a shill recommendation posted by sweet lady about seeing herself the day she joined, bumping reco threads asking questions about herself a week later, pretending not to know herself when she already recommended herself in this thread and now she created another account with a new ad, so we have a sweet lady joined July 21, 2012 and sweet thang joined September 27, 2012 and the only thing changed in the ad is the height.

That's against the rules too and there is no way denying or claiming I didn't know, it was a mistake. We can't present something without having concrete proof before it gets changed. MOD I have a PDF copy of the original post from the 2nd account sweet thang. This is to ensure we are abiding by the Rules. This is in no way shape or form of slander. The facts are all here and there was no mistake made you knew exactly what you were doing with the shill recommendation in this thread and creating a second account.

Honesty:

1. the quality or fact of being honest; uprightness and fairness.

2. truthfulness, sincerity, or frankness.

3. freedom from deceit or fraud.

Now you post this:

Just to corrrect only my improper usuage of this site where I did not fully understand the rules. Set the account as a service provider account where the last one was not. Trying to use this site properly.

Any provider knows it's wrong to make a fake recommendation about themselves and asking questions about yourself like you didn't know you were you. And you did this all under your own username/account. WOW that's a new one. You still claim you didn't understand, no one in this community is stupid and we see what you did for what it was.

The proof is all there, the best thing you can do is come clean, own it and take responsibility for your dishonesty and breaking major rules. Apologize and deal with it. This is a very forgiving community but you can't keep compounding the rules you broke with more broken rules, it's just digging a deeper hole. Just my humble opinion an advice.

My previous man set up the sweet girl account for me. When we seperated he gave it to me. Looking at it he did not set it up as a service provider account or even advertise me on this site. All he did apparently wrongly is comment on me on bp. We then parted and he gave me the account wherein I started to use this account to advertise on cerb. I did not know he made recommendations with this account. True I have changed my name on bp a few times but are there rules against that? I have made no recommendations since advertising. I then learned the old account was not compliant and wanted to distance myself from what was done wrong by mistake so I set up sweet thang. I no longer use sweet girl. I am not associated with sweet lady at all. If it can not be understood that people make mistakes I will advertise some where else. I will let the moderator decide who is right or if I did anything wrong intentionally or wether I am doing things right.