Guest K****4

Oshean was my first sp I was with had a amazing time with her wish she would come back. seen her once regret not seeing her more when she was around.

Oshean; well Cindy (as I knew her) was also my first SP. It was a magical experience, truly like none other!!!!!!! I am still in awe, after all these years.

Might I inquire - are there any SP's that inspire such warmth and longing today? She will be missed for quite some time. All the best miss FFF; they were splendid in all their glory! ;-)

are there any SP's that inspire such warmth and longing today?

Of course there are. But it takes effort on your part as well, and it takes time and commitment.

This soooo true cinelli. I am quite new to the scene (about a year) but the two women I'm currently in a relationship with have become very trusting and close with myself. It took me many months and a ton of time, commitment and heart ache along the way. The first relationship, of almost a year now, has turned into an extremely personal trusting friendship, with some fine sex thrown in. The second is more or less very very sexual, not as personal as the first, but still fun. Its gotten to the point now where I don't have to pay for it with her. Oh yes she is very well known on these pages...Truth be told I enjoy both ladies but I hold the trusting friendship I have with the first girl as the more important of the two. I cherish her more with each passing encounter. She was a much tougher nut to crack, but I'm now getting what i want from her....I guess I'm enjoying the challenge. It's been many months since I posted about my adventures, but reading the comments on this thread made me realize how much time and commitment are important factors when dealing with my lovely ladies.

I remember coming across her when she was known as Cindy FF and worked out of Winnipeg. At that time, she did not travel. There were many days when I considered booking a flight on air miles to Winnipeg just to see her. After she changed her name to Oshean, she began to travel and I was fortunate enough to see her 3 times in Toronto. I had been a huge admirer and I remember walking through her hotel room door the first time and I was blown away by how hot she was. She took total charge and the experience was everything I had imagined and more. Saw her twice after that. All good. She had a hard body, great breasts and when she came, which was often, you knew it. Anybody that has been with her will know what I mean. Anyway, nice trip down memory lane.

I've never seen a woman her age in such great shape. Not an ounce of flab or a wrinkle...she was a true professional. She was the gold standard, yet to be equalled.

Remember not to reveal info about a ladies REAL LIFE. You all expect privacy and discretion and I am sure the ladies also deserve the same. some of the comments here may be a little too much info.

• Like 3