How would you describe your dreamgirl - Special qualities you seek in your girl

If you want to describe your dreamgirl, how would you describe her??

I start the thread by describing my deamgirl.

Body - Tall (5 10 +), spinner but not skinny, some meat but not fat (120-130 lbs), long legs.

Skin - Soft, very pale, spotless

Eyes - Big blue shining eyes

Boobs - Natural, hard, small to medium size with pink large nipples.

Face - Cute and feminine, small nose, thick lips, big blue eyes, small ears, spherical head and face.

Hair - Natural blonde or real dark black, short (about 6 - 10 inches long)

Soul - Very friendly and intimate and understanding. Must love kissing and hugging, not bossy but not submissive either (relationship based on equality and equal decisions). Proud of her man and loyal and supportive at all times. Loving and caring.

Dress - Wearing (mini) skirts (I am not into pants), and little or no make ups.

Unshaved but trimmed kitty.

Wearing a smile at all times :smile:.

I think that secret admirer described everybody's dreamgirl and I would fall in love with her the moment she says my name followed by " I LOVE you ", do you want to * me.:lol:

I have met some of my "Dreamgirls".

All I can add is: Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it!

Besides, if you get hung up on finding what you think is your "Dreamgirl", you might miss the "Real girl" you should be paying some attention to.

(Sorry, feeling a little philosophical this afternoon.)

Actually Tstorm I am not so sure as preferences vary so widely between individuals. For example when I was cruising strip bars for years then after a while my very favorite very pale skin dancers started tanning:cry: and their reason was that many guys don't like pale skin and prefer some tan or colored. There is also an 80% preference for totally shaved kitties as the poll I conducted on cerb indicated only a 20% preference for unshaved kitties. That is why almost all nude dancers are shaved as they don't make money if they don't (their customers and clubs are demanding it).

I also know for sure many guys prefer small cute short girls rather than 6 feet tall and some like big boobs and some like myself prefer small natural boobs. Also some prefer submissive and some controling among other differences in eye and hair color, as well as other stuff like hair length (which I like fairy short hair but some men have strong preference for very long hair on their girl). But it appears you and me go for the same girl :-), as we seem to seek same qualities in our dreamgirl.

Body - Tall (5 10 +), spinner but not skinny, some meat but not fat (120-130 lbs), long legs.

If you only knew what the real weights of these girls are...5ft10 and 120 lbs seems skinny to me. 5ft5 and 120 is still a very thin girl I would think.

• Like 1

Mine is out there somewhere. I'm having fun looking for her, one day at a time. :wink:

To gage weight of a 5"9 women, I'm 150 pounds. I am a size 4-5, I consider myself very lean, muscular....LOL at 5'10 120 thats very very skinny.

I always say mind you Im 125, lol.

If you want to describe your dreamgirl, how would you describe her??

I start the thread by describing my deamgirl.

Skin - Soft, very pale, spotless

Eyes - Big blue shining eyes

Boobs - Natural, hard, small to medium size with pink large nipples.

Face - Cute, small nose, thick lips, big blue eyes, small ears, spherical head and face.

Hair - Natural blonde or real dark black, short (about 6 - 10 inches long)

Soul - Very friendly and intimate and understanding. Must love kissing and hugging, not bossy but not submissive either (relationship based on equality and equal decisions). Proud of her man and loyal and supportive at all times. Loving and caring.

Dress - Wearing (mini) skirts (I am not into pants), and little or no make ups.

Unshaved but trimmed kitty.

Wearing a smile at all times .

you siad i was your dreamgirl:cry:

I think that secret admirer described everybody's dreamgirl and I would fall in love with her the moment she says my name followed by " I LOVE you "' date=' do you want to me.:lol:[/quote']

and and you and i were going to be married...:cry:

now i'm all vaklempt...:sad:

how quickly they forget don't they :(

just come back to me instead lol

If you only knew what the real weights of these girls are...5ft10 and 120 lbs seems skinny to me. 5ft5 and 120 is still a very thin girl I would think.

To gage weight of a 5"9 women, I'm 150 pounds. I am a size 4-5, I consider myself very lean, muscular....LOL at 5'10 120 thats very very skinny.

I always say mind you Im 125, lol.

I remember to have met an SP several months ago about 5 10 and was advertised as 125 lbs. She was perfect (not skinny and not fat and at the same time spinner enough). I based my dreamgirl size (5 10 and 120-130 lbs) on that. Sometimes in the ad, they exagerate the height (she was indeed 5 10 as our eyes and heads were at the same level) and understate the weight (and almost always the age!!!). So that is a possibility.

BTW, the reason for the 5 10 height preference is because I like the girl at exact same height as myself. It is such a huge pleasure (for me and I wonder if others share this) to be looking right into her eyes while making love to her at the same time witnessing her pleasure (and her mine) and kissing her at the same time which means our eyes and lips should be at the same level (in other words our heights should be same - 5 10).

I remember to have met an SP several months ago about 5 10 and was advertised as 125 lbs. She was perfect (not skinny and not fat and at the same time spinner enough). I based my dreamgirl size (5 10 and 120-130 lbs) on that. Sometimes in the ad, they exagerate the height (she was indeed 5 10 as our eyes and heads were at the same level) and understate the weight (and almost always the age!!!). So that is a possibility.

BTW, the reason for the 5 10 height preference is because I like the girl at exact same height as myself. It is such a huge pleasure (for me and I wonder if others share this) to be looking right into her eyes while making love to her at the same time witnessing her pleasure (and her mine) and kissing her at the same time which means our eyes and lips should be at the same level (in other words our heights should be same - 5 10).

It appears to me that most SPs are advertised as between 5'1 and 5'9 and about 105 to 135 lbs. And 95% of the time, one or both of these numbers are incorrect. Doesn't bother me, it's one of those necessary evils, as long as it is ballpark and within the acceptable range of how clueless most men are about a female's weight!

Actually here's a good example for you SA, one of your all-time favourites. Sofia at DV was listed at something like 5'9 135. But I'm pretty sure she told me she was 160 and she had a very lovely body. Probably 5'10 as well. Funny thing about that was she might have been a shade shorter than myself and I had never been with a girl that tall before...took a few tries to figure out how to make it work, it was really awkward! But really, even with girls the 5 foot anything range, I've not had problems with being face to face when it counts. Slight angles depending, nothing major. Hell, been with a girl that was just under 5 feet tall and that was still fine.

Honestly can't say that there's a dreamgirl for me. There's definitely certain attributes that I prefer more often than not but it all depends on my mood, how a girl carries herself, how we get along, etc. I love tiny girls because there's so much I can do with them and everything seems to 'fit' better. With a bigger butt, I can't penetrate as deep as I could with a petite derriere when going doggy style. But I don't look at that as being her fault for having a larger ass, it's more me not being hung enough to get in further ;)

Guest f***2f***

And I thought Emma was going to marry me:boobies:

The more I hobby the more I realize I like a variety and the attitude is sometimes way more indicative of my interest than a perfect body or face.

Generally I love a nice curvy butt.....I like boobies a lot but not the be all end all...if a girl hasn't got back it's generally a bit of a downer for me... I don't like skinny....I like a girl with a healthy appetite who looks like a woman...curved in the right places.

I'm not really into super pretty faces although I wouldn't turn it away.

Personality is important...good sense of humour that we share...I'm a little off beat sometimes and some women don't understand my humour....Brit background.

I don't like superficial air heads...I want a woman who is comfy in her own skin and can carry on an intelligent conversation....and who will tell me when I'm full of shit! (fairly common lol)

It

Actually here's a good example for you SA, one of your all-time favourites. Sofia at DV was listed at something like 5'9 135. But I'm pretty sure she told me she was 160 and she had a very lovely body. Probably 5'10 as well. Funny thing about that was she might have been a shade shorter than myself and I had never been with a girl that tall before...took a few tries to figure out how to make it work, it was really awkward! But really, even with girls the 5 foot anything range, I've not had problems with being face to face when it counts. Slight angles depending, nothing major. Hell, been with a girl that was just under 5 feet tall and that was still fine.

Oh I miss Sofia so much,:cry:. She was my height (5 10) but I am not sure about her weight. I used to look right into her very emotional eyes while making love to her. We matched perfectly. I have met two more 5 10 ladies (Abby also retired but Natasha still around) since Sofia retired and the experience has been equaly great. However, I can't see how it is possible to be face to face for someone 6 feet like yourself against someone 5 feet!!!. This require a huge angle not a slight one :-).

you siad i was your dreamgirl:cry:

In my eyes you are all that, I don't remember you being anything less than that. One sees someone else as their perfect match and to me you are mine. BTW why do you keep calling me "HORSE", I don't run that fast.lol

ETP Kid bj2.gif

BTW, the reason for the 5 10 height preference is because I like the girl at exact same height as myself. It is such a huge pleasure (for me and I wonder if others share this) to be looking right into her eyes while making love to her at the same time witnessing her pleasure (and her mine) and kissing her at the same time which means our eyes and lips should be at the same level (in other words our heights should be same - 5 10

i'm 5'3" and have been with men over 6 ft...it never seems to be a problem lookin ginto their eyes while making love....just stating....lol

In my eyes you are all that' date=' I don't remember you being anything less than that. One sees someone else as their perfect match and to me you are mine. BTW why do you keep calling me "HORSE", I don't run that fast.lol

ETP Kid [img']http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/images/adultsmiles/bj2.gif[/img]

shhhhhhhh stop telling people my secret name for you...damn.. you French...lol

Height/weight/skin color/ are really not a issue with myself or something that I'm looking for specific in a lady.

I been with ladies that are 5' + with petite frames, and when they are on top riding you cowgirl, they are still looking into your eyes when you are holding onto their hips, and lifting them up and down for the ride is most excellent, or better yet making love to them standing up with their legs wrapped around your waist.

The ladies that are taller 5-8 + are also most excellent to be with, they wrap their long legs around mine, may it be in the mish position or cowgirl position it is also very sexy and very passionate, especially when you are embraced into very sensual deep french kissing, it makes me quiver with excitement:lol:

What Igotaboner stated is correct the personality and chemistry is important, good communication and respect is key. In all honesty all the ladies I have had the opportunity to be with are my "dream girls"....:boobies:

Ladies skin, may it be pale or very tanned are both very sexy, there is nothing like discovering a ladies white spots below if she loves to tan, and of course the trim or pure shaved kitty either way is most excellent while dining at the Y.

I guess I love all ladies, and really could not give you a specific discription.

Emma your 5'3 you just got even more cute too me. I'm 6 foot in heels, sometimes 6'1... LOL.

You wana see what is my dream girl???

Folow this:http://prettypaige22.com/ and click on the file ''PHOTOS''

I never met her, but I dream to see her... one day, I will

Guest gagagaga

I personally like em tiny...

under 5'2, around 100 pounds...skinny legs and and a bubble butt. I like all hair colors just fine, but red is my fave. trimmed but not shaved. The bigger the pussy lips the better...I like em hanging a bit. Clit piercing rock me too. I prefer a woman who squirts and is bi. the most important thing is a pretty face with a nice smile.

If she's out there, I haven't met her yet.

Emma your 5'3 you just got even more cute too me. I'm 6 foot in heels, sometimes 6'1... LOL.

i love tall people ...you can even protect me from all the meaies out there...hehe...i'll pass you my heels to hit them with...lmao