nuru massage

anyone recommend these ? and also is it safe is you have a shellfish allergy?

Tantric

My understanding is that it is made from seaweed... BUT, I'd check the label or make sure that is what you are buying and not some substitute.

(Now why do I have a "Who" song going in my head?) LOL

I've been offering Nuru Massage for a 1 year and a 1/2 now and all I can say is WOW! It's an experience that you have to try (at the very least) once. It's a total play time for adult with more body to body contact, body slides and exxxcitement then a regular FBSM. The kind of session that's so messy, you know it's good when you have to clean up with a mop afterwards. LOL

Although I don't always advertise on cerb, you can find me Monday to Saturday 10am to 10pm at a private and discreet upscale downtown local.

Ingredients in nuru: Aqua(Water), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Guaiazulene Sulfonate, Glycerin, Dosodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate (pretty much things you'll find in any body rub product) and is said to also contain seaweed extract - although this is not listed as an ingredient on the bottle.

xoxox

all I can say is WOW! It's an experience that you have to try (at the very least) once.

I have had a couple of massages using Nuru and I would absolutely agree with Jessica... I was shocked to feel the difference between this and oil!

I've not had the pleasure of Jessica and Nuru but I have had the Jessica experience with just oil and that was GREAT!... but those two ingredients (Jessica & Nuru) would be mind-blowing and I worry about my poor old heart! LOL

I've had Jessica's nuru massage. And it was awesome.

She is the best :) at nuru massage and body sliding.

I alway's leave pain free and a smile on my face :)

• Like 1

Is there a list of nuru providers, or does one need to wade through the Advertising section? I know Jessica provides this, but looking for a more complete listing if possible.

Is there a list of nuru providers, or does one need to wade through the Advertising section? I know Jessica provides this, but looking for a more complete listing if possible.

From what I hear, this stuff is slippery enough to make you slide off the table if you're not careful. ;)

• Like 1

Is there a list of nuru providers,

The only one that I know that offers it regularly is Jessica... there was one other that did for some but she doesn't anymore.

I'm thinking that it's a bit more expensive than the normal oil used but the difference is amazing... try Jessica and if you don't like I'll refund your money, BUT you do like and you owe me one Nuru massage from her! LOL

A very safe wager for me! LOL

Edited by herelookin
  • Like 1

I was looking mostly for an independent, so CMJ would be out, and I would try Jessica, but I am not a fan of augmented breasts, unfortunately they are a a major turn off for me. I appear to be scuppered...

...or get them over you! i.e. the augmented breasts - I found out that they were between booking and the actual visit (via cerb posts which, in fact, came from Jessica herself, - thank you cerb and Jessica both!), You would still totally enjoy the nuru massage and, now that you've got me thinking about it, I must book a return visit!

Edited by waterat
a missing comma - such tragedy!

Guest s**nflute
From what I hear, this stuff is slippery enough to make you slide off the table if you're not careful. ;)

It's so slippery your handle does not feel a thing!!....but I'm an old guy, it's different:biggrin: