...(who is great, by the way) says in her announcement:

"if you don't know what "tgirl" means, please ask before you contact me for an appointment! There's always a few guys in every city, and I'd really like to avoid any future misunderstandings. :smile:"

Too funny! Now THOSE are some stories I'd love to hear! (At least I hope they were funny, not traumatic.)

So what does it stand for ? I thought it stood for Toronto, but now I'm thinking that might have been naive on my part.

It stand for transgender. Which mean that Nikki was born as a biological man, but with the heart,spirit and mind of a woman. The physical body, envelop was wrong at birth.

If you actually visit her website, you will find more information on what it is.

I have only meet her twice, but she is truly stunning and one of the most kind-hearted person I have had the chance to meet. Anyone spending time with her would be really lucky IMHO:)

• Like 7

LOL , LOL This would only happen in the East, Oh my this is the best laugh I have had in years, This is too much , have a good night everyone, LOL !!!!!!

Additional Comments:

I just wanted to say thanks for the laugh, Yes a T-girl is big now in larger urban centres like Toronto, New York , Etc. guys love a woman with a cock it seems, it wouldn't be a turn on for me but it is for a lot of people though.

LOL , LOL This would only happen in the East, Oh my this is the best laugh I have had in years, This is too much , have a good night everyone, LOL !!!!!!

What do you mean it could only happen in the East?

Nothing against the East I love it here, its just about 10 years behind, for example 1 strip club, which is a dump, no massage parlours, its just a different way of life here people want everything to stay the same, we don't even have good bike paths, the transit sucks and the police can't solve a crime here they always want public help, but the East is a beautiful place and still untouched.

What do you mean it could only happen in the East?

My first language is not English and maybe I am not understanding what the previous poster said BUT I do believe he used those words as a general expression...

It could only happen in the East... It could only happen in Montreal... It could only happen to you...

I gorgot one thing they don't even have concerts here unless its a scandel, and the taxpayer has to foot the bill, even after paying double what you would pay to see the same group in Toronto, where the city council has nothing to do with concerts.

I gorgot one thing they don't even have concerts here unless its a scandel, and the taxpayer has to foot the bill, even after paying double what you would pay to see the same group in Toronto, where the city council has nothing to do with concerts.

It's ridiculous to compare cities in the Maritimes with Toronto, there are more people in the City of Toronto then there are in the 4 Atlantic provinces.

Of course there will be more of everything in Toronto than any city in Atlantic Canada, think about it.

Btw, read the OP, it says the tgirl gets confusing questions in "every city"

Ummmm............ reading thru the posts above, I get what the 'T' stands for. But, if she has a cock (as someone wrote) then she's not truly transgendered is she ? Maybe I'm missing something.

You know us dumb easterners............

Most T-Girls have a cock, and I have nothing against Halifax, my family in Ontario calls this the East so it was just a figure of speech, but Halifax is years behind most urban centres, have a good weekend everone, enjy the ships Cheers, at least they have good beer here LOL !!!!!!!!!

Thanks Barney. Not trying to offend anyone - I actually had absolutely no idea. It's 'cuz I'm not sophisticated like my betters from Upper Canada.

And thanks for that incredibly insightful response, Angela.

• Like 1

Trans-- or transgender is an umbrella term, used to describe a variety of individuals whose gender expression or gender identity differs from their sex assigned at birth. Really, a google search would help.

This is a good place to start: http://www.apa.org/topics/sexuality/transgender.aspx

Also, because it's cute and making the rounds of Facebook:

tumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o1_250.pngtumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o2_250.png

tumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o3_250.pngtumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o4_250.png

tumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o5_250.pngtumblr_m1xhms1KvX1qdsrt0o6_250.png

• Like 6

Nikki is an absolutely wonderful woman.

We have had the opportunity to speak on a couple of occasions at Ottawa socials, and the warmth and confidence she exudes is infectious. She is a tireless advocate for the industry and a beauty to behold - truly a complete package.

The OP merely wanted to know what "TGirl" meant - I don't believe it was an open call to pass judgment on those who appreciate and partake.

• Like 1

I love that comic! I have had a transgender girlfriend before so have been exposed to it for years and I find transgender so sexy. . . unfortunately she was bat shit crazy lol. I have looked at Nikki and she is gorgeous, email her guys have some fun!!

• Like 1