What is for supper tonight?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Making grilled cheese sandwiches made with old aged marble cheddar on whole wheat with some pickles on the side.

Wilton curds and cheese?

Well today I'm meeting friends for breakfast. Then I'm taking a drive to the cheese factory for cheese. I'll also pick up tonight's dinner...a bag of fresh cheese curd. Washed down with beer

Don't do that all the time, and after eating curd you don't feel like eating for awhile

RG

Additional Comments:

I love when my daughter asks me to prepare a meal for her. Her birthday is on the weekend and I will prepare her favourite dessert for her, requested. I typically don't do desserts but hey its her day and I love having the chance to see her and talk. BTW it is a ridicously expensive and decadent dessert.

My daughter wanted hamburgers for her birthday and wanted to eat together. so hamburgers it was sitting together and talking

Chicken and a side of Mac and cheese :)

No chicken but a certain someone ;-) gave me a slow cooker recipe for macaroni and cheese. Picked up the rest of the ingredients this morning, and it about an hour and half I'm cooking :-)

Macaroni and Cheese for dinner...yummy on a cold day

RG

OK I know I know, not many are a fan of my dinner tonight but I LOVE LIVER cooked with bacon and onions!! Healthy, nutritious and so tender!

I am using a calf liver, soaked in milk, dredged in flour, and of course cooked in cast iron skillet!

This will be so good, no ketchup needed hahahha.

• Like 1

Just back from visiting a friend at hospital... looks like it's Pizza for supper.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Scalloped potatoes and spicy meatballs.( AND A LOT OF GAS ON THE SIDE)

After a big breakfast late this morning didn't feel too hungry so just some cream of mushroom soup, a couple slices of cheese(mozzarella with caraway) washed down with water

Desert, an apple

RG

A nice Salad followed by a Ribeye Steak with Baked Potato, Mushrooms and Onions, overall an awesome meal definitely no room for Dessert.

Was going to try lamb chops in the crock pot but the damned grocery store had no chops...so next week I'll try it

Tonight though, it'll be beef stroganoff, over noodles or rice...that part I haven't decided though

RG

Nothing tonight, had a good workout had my recovery shake but tomorrow lookout.... 3.5 slow cooked ribs then based with homemade BBQ sauce and BBQ'd for 5 min...... yummm! 1995 Single malt to wash it down....

yes veggies too.... geeesh!

Made fried rice from leftover ingredients over the last few days. Always feels good to use up all the olds and ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night I ordered a pizza and some beer. The pizza was awesome as usual. But for some reason the beers arrived warm. How can it possibly be warm in February?