What is for supper tonight?

....not much... too full from what feels like a week of constant snacking lol

<smoked goldeye... fresh-caught fish - by yours truly!....slow-cooked ribs, drenched in bbq sauce...homemade bannock.. breads, buns.. pancakes... piles of fruits, berries... elk burgers.... bbq chicken.. not to mention all the salads.. deserts.. raw and roasted veggies... ooooh my!>

...although, I do have some wine in my fridge <grin>

Grilled strip loin steaks, baked potatoes with Gorgonzola, sautéed mushrooms & Vidalia onions, and a bottle of Francis Coppola Cabernet Sauvignon.

wild-collected 'puffball' mushrooms.. sliced paper-thin... sauteed in freshly sliced garlic, cold butter, pepper.. tossed into arugula/cucumber/shredded beet salad (all from garden)

Marry me.

:D

Marry me.

:D

<grin>.... move here ;)

tonight's dinner will likely be a perrrrrfectly seared medium-rare ribeye... along with the remaining puffballs...wild onions.... baby potatoes...... salad.. and of course, my favorrrrite life's blood.. red wine...

unless of course, my day changes, and I end up going out to dine ;)

Store bought frozen meat lasagna with garlic bread - a bit of a cheat but it tasted delicious after a day at work and an hour in the oven....

I don't have much of a sweet tooth but once in awhile... I had a visitor today who remembered all of my favorite candies (awhile ago we spoke of favorite childhood treats). He remembered most and stopped at sugar mountain. I gorged myself and now I shall not eat for a week lol!! What fun eventhough I have a bit of a belly ache hahahaha

• Like 1

KFC chicken, fries and coleslaw - i.e. greasy comfort food.

that actually sounds oddly tasty hehe

I *might* treat myself to Sushi Ya.. *might* go to Charisma of India (fond memories there hehe)...

hmmn... dilemas dilemas... hehe Sushi Ya wins! (plus going for Indian on monday with friends, so hehe)

Guest n*gu**6

Im guessing some steak on the bbq. Poor thing hasnt been fired uo in a few days. Im sure it feels neglected

I was feeling lazy. So I made some baked haddock with some broccoli, cauliflower and baby carrots. With fresh fruit for dessert.

Sirloin - pepper-rubbed (and a few slices of fresh garlic....and a dash of Louisiana hawt sawce hehe)... done of course to perrrrfection on my amazing gas stove... a simple 'menonite salad' of shredded lettuce, paper-thin sliced cukes, green onion and dried cranberries.. in a sugar/vinegar wash.... and obviously.. my favorrrrrite life's blood.. a nice 'smooth red' wine ;)

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Pig flambé with duck, couscous, and strips of bacon wrapped around a live wired fence topper so that the cool evening air can crackle as electricity meets meat.

and yeah, some wine to wash that down