What is for supper tonight?

Guest n*gu**6

My spouse took the young fella to Karate last night and brought home Subway... for them....

By the time I finished doing what I had to do last night and cleaned up the mess that greeted me when I got home, I didn't have the energy to cook so supper was a Tea and the last piece of my apple crisp. I'll probably do something "beefier" tonight to make up for the missed meal. (pun very intended) haha

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Leftovers of roast turkey, roast potatoes and veggies. Should finish the rest off tomorrow, then start on the next meal journey.

Guest n*gu**6

The young fella wanted breakfast for supper... so it was my famous sour-dough french toast, strawberries and whipped cream, with maple smoked bacon.

Guest n*gu**6

Bunch of game food. Probably be the same tomorrow night to deal with leftovers. BBQ Apple Butter ribs, buffalo wings, veggies and dip

Yummm...nice homemade butter chicken with chick peas and rice. And desert is roasted spiced chick peas:) crunch crunch munch munch lol

Additional Comments:

Lol Waterrat! Perhaps I need a cooked book! Bhaha.

• Like 1