Am I the only one wondering this?

There is one further point to be made here that I don't see as having been mentioned yet... You post a tasteful recommendation without explicit details and then you get numerous PMs from guys saying they are considering seeing the same lady wanting much more explicit details. I sometimes wonder if they are genuine research questions or if they just like to read more explicit details :)

Of course I always give them the benefit of the doubt if I can and I try to be helpful. So I sometimes answer their questions with "some" additional detail when I can (when it seems like a genuine research question) but well within certain limits and constraints.

So it takes time to respond to these inquiries (some are genuine research and others I am sure are just fishing for juicy erotic details) and then some do ask explicit questions I reserve the right to decline to answer. But there is sometimes the "no good deed goes unpunished" aspect of writing a recommendation that the ladies may not be aware of.

There is one further point to be made here that I don't see as having been mentioned yet... You post a tasteful recommendation without explicit details and then you get numerous PMs from guys saying they are considering seeing the same lady wanting much more explicit details. I sometimes wonder if they are genuine research questions or if they just like to read more explicit details :)

Of course I always give them the benefit of the doubt if I can and I try to be helpful. So I sometimes answer their questions with "some" additional detail when I can (when it seems like a genuine research question) but well within certain limits and constraints.

So it takes time to respond to these inquiries (some are genuine research and others I am sure are just fishing for juicy erotic details) and then some do ask explicit questions I reserve the right to decline to answer. But there is sometimes the "no good deed goes unpunished" aspect of writing a recommendation that the ladies may not be aware of.

For these kind of enquiries, I don't see the need to share the details that you didn't want to put in the reco itself. Sorry, but that is just my POV. If you left out the details because of the sp request, or your own reasons, no one else needs to have the details, period.

If they are asking about things the lady does not advertise, you simply say ask her. If they are asking about things she does advertise, you simply tell them to view her ads or website. I sometimes get the idea that some of the pms or replies in recos or reviews are the guy is too lazy to go find out for himself. Or as you suspect, might be only interested in juicy details.

• Like 4

Guest s**nflute

If they are asking about things the lady does not advertise, you simply say ask her. If they are asking about things she does advertise, you simply tell them to view her ads or website. I sometimes get the idea that some of the pms or replies in recos or reviews are the guy is too lazy to go find out for himself. Or as you suspect, might be only interested in juicy details.

What goes on with the lady stays between you and the lady.

What goes on with the lady stays between you and the lady.

Couldn't agree with you more skinflute and I'm not one to kiss and tell.

I really meant my point as it is yet another penance we have to pay for writing a recommendation and therefore yet one more thing that discourages clients from writing them any more after they write one or two and have been deluged with inquiries.

I have no problem saying, sorry, no "kiss and tell" and I'm not going to comment on that question. Especially so when the questions are clearly inappropriate. But then there are also the more appropriate questions that are tasteful and could be part of a member's genuine interest and research, so we do try to answer "tasteful" questions that might not have been covered off in a "tasteful" recommendation and be helpful but it does take time and after you write a recommendation or two you learn there are consequences and this one of them.

That's what I meant by "no good deed goes unpunished" -- you write a nice recommendation and then the questions (rude, inappropriate or just honest, polite inquiries about something from someone that has actually met the lady) seem to go on and on.

But's it not all bad either -- write a nice review and people do comment and give your reputation points for writing such a nice tasteful review.

Guest Fis**********t**th
but for some reason men are too embarassed to claim their love and appreciation for bigger ladies :confused0024: I just do not get that ......

-

Although I'm new to CERB and have only seen your pictures and have read a couple of your posts Vanessa please be assured that I love and appreciate bigger ladies. I'd never be reluctant to express my positive feelings in this regard.

Couldn't agree with you more skinflute and I'm not one to kiss and tell.

I really meant my point as it is yet another penance we have to pay for writing a recommendation and therefore yet one more thing that discourages clients from writing them any more after they write one or two and have been deluged with inquiries.

I have no problem saying, sorry, no "kiss and tell" and I'm not going to comment on that question. Especially so when the questions are clearly inappropriate. But then there are also the more appropriate questions that are tasteful and could be part of a member's genuine interest and research, so we do try to answer "tasteful" questions that might not have been covered off in a "tasteful" recommendation and be helpful but it does take time and after you write a recommendation or two you learn there are consequences and this one of them.

That's what I meant by "no good deed goes unpunished" -- you write a nice recommendation and then the questions (rude, inappropriate or just honest, polite inquiries about something from someone that has actually met the lady) seem to go on and on.

But's it not all bad either -- write a nice review and people do comment and give your reputation points for writing such a nice tasteful review.

A review is invaluable...PM's can always be ignored by the male members just as they must sometimes be ignored by the women :). You should never deny a good deed because a negative may come about.

First I let my recommendations stand on their own. In other words if there are things I have not brought up in the recommendation, I'm not bringing them up through pm. Some matters between a gentleman and lady, yes even in this lifestyle, are a private matter. I've had respectful questions asked because of recommendations I wrote, and was all too happy to answer. Why? Well first it could benefit the lady, in getting a new client. Second, a gentleman just might meet a great lady, and like me have a good or great encounter. Also, it is a public way to say in hopefully a flattering way, thank you to the lady for the great encounter you had with her. What lady doesn't like flattery, especially when it is deserved and shows the gentleman appreciated her companionship

Answering pm's, does it take some time, sometimes.

But if I wrote a recommendation that's because the encounter was good or great, and that is due in large part to the lady. And just on the off chance a recommendation may help her in her business, if for no other reason, well for a lady that gave me a memorable encounter, she's worth spending that bit of time answering any respectful questions.

I have, on another board, after posting a recommendation which was tasteful (I got rep points for it here) got replies and pm's asking for the play by play. I declined, saying the lady prefers no graphic details, which I respect. Then I basically got nasty pm's directed at me for even daring to post the recommendation. I left that board

As a side note to the play by play details. Sometimes they have to be greeted with skepticism. Middle age guys talking about how they were sexual dynamos with a twenty something SP, going on for hours and hours. I might have had that type of stamina in my teenage years to twenties, but middle aged guys, come on. You'd need to take a case full of viagara to keep going like that Who are they writing the recommendation for, the lady, to help her business, or the guys, and the reco is more akin to locker room talk, well bragging? I even recall a post from a lady on CERB quite awhile ago which said a recommendation on her didn't even come close to being what the real encounter was, even the description of the hotel room was wrong. Anyhow I digress

But if a gentleman writes a recommendation on a lady, that means he had a good time with her. And at the end of the day, when another gentleman wants to see a lady, isn't that the most important question to consider "will I have a good time with this lady?"

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have written two recommendations on this board since I joined. One for a certain travelling lady and one for a local in my area who doesn't frequent this board very often. I have decided I won't be doing them anymore. Why?

because I find myself struggling to find the right words believe it or not. I am a bit of a shy person in my personal life and I like to keep some things to myself so I won't be doing any more recommendations.

I have written two recommendations on this board since I joined. One for a certain travelling lady and one for a local in my area who doesn't frequent this board very often. I have decided I won't be doing them anymore. Why?

because I find myself struggling to find the right words believe it or not. I am a bit of a shy person in my personal life and I like to keep some things to myself so I won't be doing any more recommendations.

I know exactly where you are coming from. When I first started in this lifestyle I found it hard to write a recommendation on what was to me a private intimate time together. It wasn't finding words, it was talking about what to me was private. I was just raised that intimate time together was a private matter, not something to be talked about.

Now not telling you what to do, you have to do what is comfortable for you. But a short recommendation to the effect "saw this lady, arrived on time, her photos accurate, had a good time with her and will repeat" Doesn't get into the intimate details. Like I said, not telling you what to do, but maybe a recommendation along those lines might fit in your comfort zone, and it might be helpful for the lady

For whatever it's worth

RG :-)

• Like 1

But a short recommendation to the effect "saw this lady, arrived on time, her photos accurate, had a good time with her and will repeat" Doesn't get into the intimate details.

RG :-)

more than acceptable :)

more than acceptable :)

Very acceptable. I've had two reviews that were very accurate, and they were not more than a couple of lines.

All anyone should have to know is whether the sp is an honest advertiser, are the rates and services as advertised, as well as the self description. Other helpful tips can be about the booking process, or the parking for that matter. The ending can be whether you would repeat, but if you are not a repeat sort of person then you just leave that out.