Can`t Get Into Sites Requiring Email Address

There is something wrong with my computer... When I go to log in to sites requiring my e-mail, I can`t since my keyboard is messed up. When I go to hit the `at` symbol, this comes up: " What the hell... does anyone know how to fix this... thanks!

There is something wrong with my computer... When I go to log in to sites requiring my e-mail, I can`t since my keyboard is messed up. When I go to hit the `at` symbol, this comes up: " What the hell... does anyone know how to fix this... thanks!

Its your keyboard settings:

Start/Control Panel/Region and Language/Keyboards and Languages/Change Keyboards/English (Canada) - United States - International

You might also try as a quick fix just to get into the site, go into your email first, highlight your email address and copy/paste it to the site requiring it

RG

Your keyboard has set itself to French or something like that.

The quick fix is hitting control plus shift as many times as it takes to re set it.

I should write it down, it was happening to me all the time. There is a fancy and more complicated way to fix it, but the two keys pressed at the same time method does work. Just not necessarily the first time.