Danielle also won the POV (Spoiler).

I am really excited about tonights show!

Oh my gawd, Danielle was so hard to take when she was floating through the entire game (i know she did win one HoH before), now that she's won two comps in a row she'll be even more annoying, if that's possible.

I hope they vote Dan out but I doubt that will happen.

• Like 1

Oh my gawd, Danielle was so hard to take when she was floating through the entire game (i know she did win one HoH before), now that she's won two comps in a row she'll be even more annoying, if that's possible.

I hope they vote Dan out but I doubt that will happen.

My prediction: Danielle doesn't use the pov and Shane votes Ian out (unless Ian tells Shane Dan wanted to backdoor him last week). Which means Danielle will automatically be sitting in one of the two chairs at the end. I don't see Dan or Shane taking each other to the finals.

I predict Danielle will give the veto to Dan, because then Dan has to have the blood on his hands to eliminate Ian. But then Dan is going to evict Shane. And Danielle is going to cry.

Dan is the man.

I hate the argument that some of you are making that he doesn't deserve to win because the others need it more financially. This isn't a charity, it's a game, lol.

I hate the argument that some of you are making that he doesn't deserve to win because the others need it more financially. This isn't a charity, it's a game, lol.

I'm not making that argument, I don't want him to win but it has nothing to do with the fact that he won it before. If he wins this game he deserves it. I am hoping for Ian but as the top of the hour approaches I am afraid Ian will go to the Jury house tonight.

Ian won't go home tonight.

Danielle will give the veto to Dan, thinking he will keep Shane and evict Ian.

He will tell Danielle he will do that.

He will evict Shane.

Danielle will cry.

This will be great.

• Like 4

Ian won't go home tonight.

Danielle will give the veto to Dan, thinking he will keep Shane and evict Ian.

He will tell Danielle he will do that.

He will evict Shane.

Danielle will cry.

This will be great.

I can't believe you predicted this....I am impressed. Danielle is a complete moron for following Dan, Ian is a moron for believing the renegade bullshit.

I hate to say it but Dan should win this game, they are all ponds in his little game, they are not worthy to be in his presence.

All Hail Dan!!!

• Like 2

Danielle can still win this game. All she needs is to take out Dan and sit next to Ian in final two. Don't count her out just yet.

• Like 1

Danielle can still win this game. All she needs is to take out Dan and sit next to Ian in final two. Don't count her out just yet.

Wow I totally disagree!

I don't think Danielle would have a shot in hell final two against Ian!!! Her "game" doesn't touch Ian's..

Kim

(Closet BB fanatic..)

How many of the bb or survivor games have been won by people who actually have "played" the game......very few.

Most win because they played a tag along subdued game.

People may admire his game play, but he screwed and played with people's beliefs to get ahead.

Danielle has played very strong in the end when the pressure was on.

Dan has won BB once

Ian has won alot of money and prizes during the game

That will weigh on the minds of the jury.

Posted via Mobile Device

Plus, Danielle can be hailed as hero by the juries if she takes out the villain. I say she stands a better chance sitting next to Ian than Dan. She needs one big play to show she had graduated in Dan's class.

• Like 2

As Much as Dan is hate-able, he is the one of the best players in BB history if not the best. He is vicious and ruthless with no actual loyalty. He is HATED in the jury house though which can make his game week.

I think the final two has a good possibility of being Dan and Danielle. Although if Ian were smart enough to sniff this out it could be Ian well probably Dan. I know people want to see Ian and Danielle in final two, But the unfortunate fact is Dan will cut down anyone and trample over their dead body to be final two. he has time and time again

• Like 2

I'm still kind of shocked from last night's show. Kudos to Daniel for his spot on prediction - well done sir, well done.

The look on Danielle's face was absolutely priceless. We've seen it at least 4 times this season and it just never gets old. How could she possibly think that the only reason he wanted her to pull him off the block was so he could vote out Ian? I find it incredible that for the last 4 weeks each player was reading directly from the script Dan prepared for them.

The final HoH competition is either the face-morph game or an endurance competition, correct? We know that all three of the remaining house guests are very competitive players and so you cannot rule any of them out (like you could Joe, Jen or Britney).

Scenario 1 - Danielle wins: she takes Dan, no questions asked.

Scenario 2 - Dan wins: he takes Danielle, because he won't be able to justify to the jury not taking his own player and because she was always loyal to him. Ian goes by the wayside because Dan doesn't owe him anything and would be his biggest threat to the 500K.

Scenario 3 - Ian wins: this I can see as being the most interesting. He could conceivably take Danielle because he stands a better chance of getting jury votes (Ashleigh, Frank, Joe, Britney). Although, as previously posted, he can't see past the friendship facade that Dan has beguiled him with.

I'm cheering for Ian and hope he takes Danielle with him to the final two on Wednesday night.

• Like 1

Your scenario 2 works because at the end he wants to win by saying he coached a winner. If he cuts Danielle, he can't use that to win the thing. He gets to also point out what a puppet she was, doing everything he told her at the cost of her own safety at the end.

fwiw, Dan has already won the first part of the final HOH, by getting both Ian and Danielle to throw it to him. Of course, it is a replica of the HOH comp that he won in his season, so talking them into it might not have been that hard.

Effectively he puts Ian and Danielle against each other, with the winner against him. but right now he gets to coast into the final challenge, unlike the other 2 who have to stress it out. Can he get Danielle to convince Ian to throw it? Who knows.

Will Danielle grow a spine and cut Dan at the end? Is the point of Danielle winning over Ian so she can throw the final comp to Dan, who has "promised on his wife's life" to take her to the end? Can she be that stupid? Will flies in the house fly into her perpetually open mouth?

Tune in on Sunday to find out lol.

OMG! I would Absolutely Love to see Danielle cut Dan out at the end. Not only would it make for amazing tv but it would be an absolutely amazing play move. Dan has protected her and brought her through the hole way. Possibly because he doesn't believe her to be a threat

As well, I believe if Ian wins HOH it could most defiantly be interesting.

• Like 1

Ian is in the final three. That's all that matters to me. I hope he will beat the anti-Christ aka Dan and his trusty sidekick little miss gullible aka Danelle. How many times did Dan use and trick Danelle, yet she keeps on chomping at the bit.

I didn't like Ian that much when he first came into the house but the little guy grows on you. I'm truly hoping this guy wins. He has made some major moves in the game and has played a clean game for the most part. I mean anyone up against Dan has played a clean game. Dan has a big old red target on his back.

Britney call a spade a spade. This is a strategy game not a sally high horse game. I can't wait to see the rest of the shows. Even if Ian doesn't win he held on great and played a good game.

I like how Dan brought up the fact the he has written three books about motivation. What is his fourth book going to be. "How to stab someone in the back and make them think that they wanted it." Who knows he might be a really great guy outside of the game.

Britney call a spade a spade. This is a strategy game not a sally high horse game. I can't wait to see the rest of the shows. Even if Ian doesn't win he held on great and played a good game.

What's not to like about Britney. She called Frank out and good on her, although Dan has Danielle convinced she would vote for her it's clear Britney's vote would go to Dan.

I know, I know, I shouldn't keep watching AD but I do like to download it and see if there are any gems. Wayyyy too much Danielle now that they're down to 3. Crying, looking for sympathy and attention, she is hard to take.

I'm not 100% sure but it sounds like Dan talked Ian into dropping out of HoH Comp #1? Too bad, sounds like Dan will take Ian out too.

Love him or hate him, if Dan gets Ian out he should win this game. If Danielle thinks Dan spent his summer trying to get HER $500,000 then that just caps off a season of Dan making every BB contestant look like a complete fool. Yes I think he's a sleazeball but Britney is right, it is a game and Dan has played the entire house all season.

Dan will likely get more votes if he's sitting next to Danielle in the final.

It's truly amazing if you look back at the beginning of the season. Dan had a bad start. His team was getting decimated. Then somehow he managed to make it into the playoff. It's to show you don't need to be at the top of the standings during the regular season. You just need to perform well at the right time.

• Like 2

Pretty shitty show last night, although I am a bit encouraged by some of Danielle's comments....Who knows though, can't wait for the finale.

Dan will likely get more votes if he's sitting next to Danielle in the final.

It's truly amazing if you look back at the beginning of the season. Dan had a bad start. His team was getting decimated. Then somehow he managed to make it into the playoff. It's to show you don't need to be at the top of the standings during the regular season. You just need to perform well at the right time.

I agree, and his biggest mistake will to not take her to the final 2. Against Ian, people have a shot to vote for Ian equal to Dan. Since Danielle is only Dan's puppet, she hasn't earned the top spot imo.

And yet everything he is doing seems to be only to get her vote on jury, and that he'd be choosing Ian. In that he seems to be planning to throw the final competition to Ian, who will take Dan to the F2. Last night Dan spent a lot of time manipulating Danielle into telling him how much he has earned the right to be there, in fact having her talk herself into voting for him and almost looking forward to Ian choosing Dan to F2 and sending her off with zip.

And yes, Ian quite clearly mentions faking a fall in the first comp to drop out before Danielle. So Dan managed to get both of them to throw it for him.

For me at this point, I'd still prefer Dan left, but that ship has sailed long ago.

Ian would be my choice to win. I have no respect for Danielle at this point.