Mr. Jetz runs in Fort Whyrte by-election

Just watched on CKY news.... Mr. Jetz wants to represent the people of Fort Whyte in next months provincial by-election. What a JOKE!
Definitely not a funny joke! He's a POS who seems to enjoy poking a stick into society's eyes. :twisted:

I'd have to check but I'm sure one of his bail conditions is he not have any contact or be within so many feet of anyone under 18. How the hell is he going to campaign and avoid somebody's kid answerring the door.

That said, maybe someone could set him up and when he is caught in violation send his ugly ass back to the slammer.

I think we should organize & go rip down all of his stupid little signs in White Ridge

There must be a large pervert population in the area if he actually has supporters who are bold enough to post his signs.

headlines in today,s Brandon Sun-

MAN FACING SEX CHARGES TO RUN IN SEPT 4 BYELECTION

-----so he,s getting the press he deserves, although the article goes on to say only people Currently serving time in jail or those convicted under elections act laws cannot run for office, with some of the other politicians out there he,ll probably fit right in (said tongue in cheek )

This guy's a complete idiot. The worst thing about the internet is that you have losers like this that try to invent some sort of fame for themselves.

Of note, the bogus ads on BP appear to have completely stopped when he wasn't around (at least the obvious ones.....the ones that had the same phone number for a bunch of girls and ended with spelling the last digit as "eight"). How coincidental. For example, remember "Bunny"? "White-fun"? Those ads completely dropped off when he was in the slammer. They haven't re-appeared yet, either....i'm assuming that the cops are monitoring his phone and internet usage very keenly.

• Like 1

I don't support what this guy does, bu he's obviously doing this for the attention and getting his name into the public (what little reputation he has) and it seems to be working because of all his comments he has going for him... If we stop putting him on the front page of the paper (if u consider the metro a paper) and if we gave him no attention, who k ow what will happen... Let him think he's a big fish... But mostly let him rot

I don't support what this guy does, bu he's obviously doing this for the attention and getting his name into the public (what little reputation he has) and it seems to be working because of all his comments he has going for him... If we stop putting him on the front page of the paper (if u consider the metro a paper) and if we gave him no attention, who k ow what will happen... Let him think he's a big fish... But mostly let him rot

I do hope that the judge at his trial will take note of his current strange behaviour. He certainly doesn't seem like a good candidate for rehabilitation.

I also hope that he elects to defend himself. He needs a very long stay at her majesty's expense.

The attention is necessary, otherwise many wouldn't know what to avoid and all the efforts this pedo has made at causing stress for service providers and robbing gentlemen who have contacted his ads. He likely has many more victims that haven't spoken out or dont know about cerb etc. Knowledge is power in a case like this. If we want him to dissapear, write the paper, authorities, police and so on. The only peace from this social reject lies in their hands. Till then he needs a name change from mr.jetz to mr.putz.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest Hu****heB***

Running back to jail he is....His ads, his campaign. Same as his phony ads in BP. He still has many other girls that he violated and got involved in his PimpHood. Only if they have the guts to come forward. His election days will be over. New charges, new hopes to get rid of this wannabe. The only problem of all his actions is that he had people around him helping do his dirty work have the knowledge to learn and do FAKE ads. Looking at some ads in BP there is a resemblances of his ads. So were not in the clear of copycats wannabe. Just be advised.

Interestingly, Sid Green has a column in the Free Press today which makes the point that Ackman, unless he has been convicted, is presumed innocent and has the right to run for office.

I have to agree, reluctantly, if only to protect all of us from arbitrary use of power. Of course people in this community of interest are far more aware of the harm he has done and may do than most are. But arbitrary measures against him are fraught with their own dangers.

I still hope and believe that the man is operating against his own best interests. And I do believe he is more guilty than sin.

As for the vote lottery,I pick 29 votes.

I saw the news interview with him and remember him saying he can't be in contact with underage, have a cell phone or a video camera - and he said that's crazy, my favourite things to do are with my cell phone and vid camera or something to that effect. I'm pretty sure he's soft in the head. And screw this innocent until proven guilty, it's KNOWN in SP world that he is a pimp and coerced girls if they did certain acts they would become famous via viral videos on YouTube. He purposely sought out vulnerable girls.

He is the epitome of what needs to be eliminated in the sex work industry. Independent all the way.

He makes my blood boil. I hope he gets labeled a rapist/pedo and put in general population in jail. Yes, I know those are strong words but it's how I feel.

• Like 8

I'm enjoying the summer doing ton's of camping & my morning routine is to grab the paper & a coffee. There isn't a day of course that there isn't at least a little blurb about him.

One article I read, (can't think of writer's name off hand) mentioned he hated having to write about him but as even deeperconnection said it has to be done. He mentioned that Mr. Ackman is just an attention whore, whether it be negative. The writer called himself the bad guy, not exactly in those words about writing about him. But he has to let our city know what kind of municipalities we have & how they could let this degenerate even run for MP.

I'm on the bandwagon with blaze, love to cruise around & tear down his at home made, printed off his computer, gun stappled campaigning crap.

Also apparently the writer makes mention that Ackman makes call's to the Winnipeg Sun numerous times daily asking them to publish another story about him. He's not bothered by the negative publicity. There is a great possibility he may be slow in the head, cause who in their right mind wants to daily have the city know your a predator!

There are many clowns in the leg.....he'd fit right in!

Peace

MG

Those clowns are relatively harmless, not sexual predators of underage girls.

Not entirely certain why you can run if you have a trial pending with the potential of a prison term. If he was to be elected (and I'm not saying that he will, the only chance would be by default from all others backing out) and were to lose the trial and go to jail, what would have been the point in electing him? I don't believe people with so much uncertainty surrounding them should be able to run. If such individuals are able to run, the individual becomes a distraction from real issues that must be discussed during the election.

Someone needs to lock this guy in a cell and throw away the key.

I agree completely. There are all sorts of assclowns looking for attention, and for some reason we seem to give it to them.

You're right.

While I have no problem with the press letting people know if creeps like Mr. Jetz are in or out of jail or where they are living, for public safety reasons they should ignore all of the rest.

Like it or not, as much as I'd like to be the one to lead the tar and feathering party, he has not been convicted of anything yet. Yes at times it is distasteful but we live in a society where you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. In cases like Mr. Jetz, who likely is the disgusting pervert/pedophile he is accused of being, it is very annoying to see him out and about. Even running for public office. But you also need to remember all the other innocent people out there who have been wrongly charged or convicted of a crime because of overzealous narrow minded police or prosecutors. I have personally been wrongly accused of a crime a long time ago and harrassed by police. My life was hell for over a year becasue of accusations made by a vengeful ex-GF until I was able to prove my inocence (a story for another day).

So yes, he is likely a disgusting human being who if I saw him even near my daughter, I'd beat with a baseball bat and I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if he was found dead in the trunk of burnt out car near the floodway but because the rest of us cannot allow ourselves or society to sink to his level, he is entitled to his day in court.

Until then the press just need to ignore him unless it is a matter of public safety.

Cheers

• Like 1

U can't call him a prick, a prick is usefull!

This's goof chased and cornered 2 Ladies I care

About, I would gladly have a chat with him.

(I talk with my Fists). This peice of shit is going down!

H

Very astute, farmboy. Or at least funny.

I predicted 29 votes, so I am pleased that there were fewer losers or dim bulbs voting.