Favorite words to describe beauty

:icon_biggrin:What are some of your favorite words you use when describing someone you find very attractive?

:lovers:If you can't think of one of those how about your favorite nick name for a significant other.

I like doll, dollface, what a dish, hotpants.

Hot damn, you're fine!

You. are. so. hot.

--jaw drop-- just wow.

Sometimes, when I find someone attractive, it boils down to a stare. I unfortunately can't replicate it in this thread! I love checking people out and making sure they know, without a shadow of a doubt, that I'm thinking naughty things.

As far as nicknames go, I like sweetie, love, and chicken. I don't know why I find 'chicken' as a nick name so endearing... "Oh chicken..."

Oh Peachy, so cute, sexy. lol. I thought you were referring to me! Boogie bear and Natalie's chicken are to cute/funny, thanks.

Edited by cr**tyc***es
wording

Oh Peachy, so cute, sexy. lol. I thought you were referring to me! Boogie bear and Natalie's chicken are to cute/funny, thanks.

Your thread is cute. Little Miss. Sexy is another term to call beautiful and I think you can call yourself little Miss. Sexy, so if the shoe fits. Oh, yes, no one said pukie, lol, I like teasing too.

For some reason I am attracted to guys with broad noses and without fail call them all "pretty kitties" and love to make them purr ;)

Posted via Mobile Device