Anna Romanian girl on BP

Fellow cerbites,

I could not find a recommendation for this lady. Would appreciate pm or direct me if I miss my search. Thank you

RUM

There is always a reason if nobody decides to recommend a provider who is in the city for quite some time. This forum is designed in a way that absence of rec. means a lot.

I have to agree with billybob on that one. There are lots of fine ladies that oddly have few or no recommendations. The absence of recommendations doesn't always tell the story especially here as as this is a question about a "girl on BP" -- she may not even be aware of CERB. Of course Cowboy Kenny's Diary is a great resource and also other sites similar to this one that allow negative reviews.

That said, nothing like a positive recommendation and I admit to being lazy and not very adventurous or experimental in this regard but I will mention that I did visit a wonderful lady on the CERB DNR (Do Not Recommend) list before I knew she was on this list :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the info, next time before posting I will definitly look at the RECO list!!

RUM

She has been discussed on the other board... I am surpised there isn't a recommendation here, but agency ladies often don't get as much coverage.

I've stopped looking at her post now as I have been told non-recommendables about her service level. In this case, silence is your answer.

Guest *ard**Ga*

I saw her three times and done some very interesting things.

Will only answer a PM in exchange for a quality experience with an SP - so far it has been very shallow in the city. Please make sure you have a reasonable number of posts.

HOG

I saw her three times and done some very interesting things.

Will only answer a PM in exchange for a quality experience with an SP - so far it has been very shallow in the city. Please make sure you have a reasonable number of posts.

HOG

Not too sure what you are bartering here, by trying to make as if you have something of value from nothing. There is no profiteering from recommendations, so recommend away if you had a great experience.

If you don't bang-n-tell, no point teasing the rest of us. That's what strip joints are for.

• Like 3