Great ways to relax and unwind

Guest T*rb***k

Absolutely love cycling! I'm getting my bike out today thanks to Spring finally arriving :)

Watching the fire from the fire pitt.

Play online games.

Read CERB.

Getting a massage.

Additional Comments:

Watching the fire from the fire pitt.

Play online games.

Read CERB.

Getting a massage.

A great round of golf on a challenging course, reading a book, a movie, or taking a lovely lady to dinner!

Edited by toklat77

I enjoy going to the gym and working out the stress.

And sitting in my home sauna and sweating out toxins. So relaxing :)

In the summer on sunny days I love to sit outside in the shade, put on my headphone ,close my eyes and listen to my favorite music.

In the winter on cold and windy days with snow blowing I sit in my leather chair near my fireplace open a single malt scotch whiskey pour it in a glass and enjoy a smooth drink.

In the winter on cold and windy days with snow blowing I sit in my leather chair near my fireplace open a single malt scotch whiskey pour it in a glass and enjoy a smooth drink.

We don't have snow here in Sydney, but I love my single malts and as winter is approaching I'll be enjoying them more and more :)

I love to go walking around my beautiful suburb with a podcast or three - I love them. I can listen to interviews with fascinating people or listen to talks or debates on interesting topics, and I just stop thinking about everything else.

I bake - I find this especially therapeutic and I think it's because, as opposed to just cooking, one has to be particularly specific about measurements and timing and techniques, so it forces you to focus on the activity instead of letting your mind run away worry or stress.

In summer I love to go to the beach, read in the sun and swim, so wonderfully relaxing...

Lara xxx

• Like 3

A day of sailing on a hot summer day ending with pulling into a quiet cove going ashore for a fire on the beach complete with wine, blankets and someone to cuddle with. Finally, ending the evening laying on the deck of the boat in a large sleeping bag for two, looking at the stars while the boat gently rocks you to sleep.

Christ, now I can't wait to get the boat back in the water.

• Like 2

I like to cook. Checking a nice easy but flavorful healthy recipe online , go the grocery store and pick up the ingredient and get playful in the kitchen.

I usually grab a beer or two, go for a leisurely drive in the country with the tunes cranked, relax and clear my head and most times I end up at the cabin at the lake which is where I am most at peace and all my problems just seem to disappear.....even if just for a short while.

Guest a**4*

For me it is camping,fishing,hunting a group of friends on a quad run at the cabin after beers,bombfire,laughter,tunes good friends good times kicking back in the outdoors is where i am more relaxed clears my head

Depending on my mood, sometimes just a quite room with a glass of wine and sunshine beaming down threw a window can add some relaxtion to my day.

or I like to use my X-box and do some Zumba work out. Get the blood pumping and works out some excess energy that I have stored up. Endorphines run through out my body after that, and really helps to clear my mind:) Plus great for my abs:)

Additional Comments:

Depending on my mood, sometimes just a quite room with a glass of wine and sunshine beaming down threw a window can add some relaxtion to my day.

or I like to use my X-box and do some Zumba work out. Get the blood pumping and works out some excess energy that I have stored up. Endorphines run through out my body after that, and really helps to clear my mind:) Plus great for my abs:)

Well I am stressed out today but also horny as a two peckered owl ..... sooooooooo my guess is shagging like there is no tomorrow would be just the ticket to unwind and relax !! ;)