Time for a change - Opinions?

I've been finding that "Castle" has been getting pretty stale lately. And honestly, it bears little real meaning. It's just a random word that popped into my head when I first signed up here on cerb eons ago.

A new cd entitled "Mondo Sex Head" struck a cord with me....that is to say, the name did.

Mondo - A reference to something truly striking or remarkable of its kind. (Too humble? :p ).

Sex - self explanatory ;)

Head - giving head, receiving head. Thinking with my big head or my little head. Either way you look at it. Head rocks!

So what say you all to Mondo Sex Head? (Or the pervert formally known as Castle). :D

Posted via Mobile Device

I think it should be up to you to decide, by that I mean if you are fed up of the handle "castle" by all mean change it. I see nothing wrong with the new name you wish to change it to, it's a good choice but the decision is yours.

Either way you will still be the same guy we always knew.

Cheers,

NJ

So what say you all to Mondo Sex Head? (Or the pervert formally known as Castle). :D

Posted via Mobile Device

Since you asked, I would stick with Castle! Just my preference of the two choices.

I've been finding that "Castle" has been getting pretty stale lately. And honestly, it bears little real meaning. It's just a random word that popped into my head when I first signed up here on cerb eons ago.

A new cd entitled "Mondo Sex Head" struck a cord with me....that is to say, the name did.

Mondo - A reference to something truly striking or remarkable of its kind. (Too humble? :p ).

Sex - self explanatory ;)

Head - giving head, receiving head. Thinking with my big head or my little head. Either way you look at it. Head rocks!

Posted via Mobile Device

Anything would be cool, but Castle is sort of a phallic symbol!

Well the issue really isn't for us to comment on, only your opinion matters here. It's your handle, both your current one and proposed one. The only opinion that matters is yours. We'll miss Castle, if he goes, but Mondo Sex Head will be welcomed to CERB

Whatever you decide, I'll support your choice

RG

Perhaps I shouldn't answer this as I don't know you that well to put a name on you but for my opinion on either or, I prefer Castle, it's original, sounds classy, "regal", like your the head of something, so head is still involved, lol, the other name reminds me a bit of a stoner, or a punk band, not that there is anything wrong with stoners! Jmo.

Since you asked . . .

We've never met, but I like "Castle." It's got a distinctive quality to it, full of overtones and images that I find pleasing. "Mondo Sex Head" I will learn to like if it's your preferred handle, but frankly it does sound like the handles some new members choose for themselves when they may not intend to be around for long or to have a public presence.

But it's up to you and you alone to decide.

I agree Samantha, I think your handle as castle seems to fit you well...not too sure about Mondo sex head....

What is in a name?? Well lots I think! lol....You just seem so smart for a name like Mondo sex head....but at the end of the day you are you, and I am sure I can get past the name change.

Nope. I don't like it.

Stay with Castle. :D

Ok folks......call me pussy whipped if you want....but looks like I'm sticking with Castle for the time being ;)

Additional Comments:

That being said I'm also open to suggestions. If for no other reason than I'd be interested in seeing what kind of funny/quirky monikers that people can come up with :p

Ok so "Mondo Sex Head" was a bust (upon further reflection, you're all right....that was pretty dumb lol).

So what about "Colonel Angus"? Don't judge right away....mull it over for a bit. It might be an acquired taste (damn, I'm clever) :p

Inspired by the brilliant Christopher Walken in this SNL skit http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a7a_1349546320