Hi folks!

I'm going to be up in the Nation's Capital for the next couple of weeks, and will probably find myself looking for somewhere to go and enjoy a relaxing massage.

I'm going to be in the West End, near Shirley's Bay, and am wondering if there's any recommended/popular-ish locations out that way?

I've seen kennedi before down in the south end (last time I was up in Ottawa) but while the drive would be worth it, I'm looking for something closer.

Thanks in advance!

Metalsmith

Paradise would be an obvious choice (and if the scheduling works out, you could probably see Kennidi again there, but there are many other lovely ladies to choose from). Sensual Erin is indy and pretty close to where you'll be. ALO has a place in the west end too.

Other than that, I think you're probably looking at south end or downtown...

In addition to those mentioned already, Luscious Lilly is west-end, as well as Claire Heavens. I haven't met Claire yet, but I can recommend Lilly. They are located in the west, but not really deep west, more like central west.

Guest *ig*a**

Also theres Maria from pinecrest massage she is amazing.

Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't realize that Kennedi might rotate through there! That'd be a pleasure to see her again!

I don't know how often the ladies "rotate" - IIRC most of them used to work at both locations, and now it seems that many stick to one or the other for some reason. But if you get in touch in advance and ask, you may find that she'll be happy to work at a particular place on a particular day... :)

You can also visit Luna Massage, they are located in carling avenue near pinecrest and there is beautiful ladies there too :) you can see pics of the ladies at VIPMassage profile. xoxo Vitto

But if you get in touch in advance and ask, you may find that she'll be happy to work at a particular place on a particular day... :)

Usually I work mondays at paradise buuuttt with kids all in school now I took today off just to do nothing for the first time on a monday ever lol but Yes I would definatly accomodate any appt :) between the spas if I am working at either or I can always take a quick drive to either or location ;)

kisses,

K

I would strongly reccommend you prebook Vivian who advertises here and then confrim the day of your appointment. She has a west end location she will meet you at less than 10min from where youll be in west kanata. You will not be dissapointed, but she may set the bar to high for all those that come after her,Enjoy your visit. Cheers

Paid Paradise a visit while I was in town, it was most relaxing, alas, my schedule kept me from additional followup. I'm now in Freddy on the way back to the coast. Thanks Ottawa!!!

• Like 1

Paid Paradise a visit while I was in town, it was most relaxing, alas, my schedule kept me from additional followup. I'm now in Freddy on the way back to the coast. Thanks Ottawa!!!

Glad you enjoyed this great city. Can't go wrong with Paradise, some lovely ladies there! Come back soon and experience more great MAs.

I also recently emailed them and called too, but haven't heard back. They must be super busy. I will try to contact them again this week. I want to see Geri!

Had a sweet and rapturous session with Erin on the weekend.

She has natural girl-next door beauty, sexuality, and charm

Pity she's moving from her west end location...

Paradise would be an obvious choice (and if the scheduling works out, you could probably see Kennidi again there, but there are many other lovely ladies to choose from). Sensual Erin is indy and pretty close to where you'll be. ALO has a place in the west end too.

Other than that, I think you're probably looking at south end or downtown...

Where did Erin move to? Is she still independent? I'm looking for west end, the further the better.

Where did Erin move to? Is she still independent? I'm looking for west end, the further the better.

Her new place is more south west but still worth the drive. Door to door would not be much different time wise no matter where you are coming from. Same contact info.

• Like 1

Thanks for your interest. I have recently relocated privately in the west end and still independent. Please just contact me by pm or by email listed in my contact information.

• Like 1