:icon_biggrin: I find height an attractive attribute, I love tall men 6ft + , although sexiness comes in all sizes and heights, whats your height preference.

• Like 1

For light fun dates I like my men to be around 6'5 so then I can wear 5 inch heels and I don't feel like a crazy amazon lady. In general I seem to find myself attracted to men who are shorter then me (I'm 5'9) and women who are taller then me. Oh those long legs!

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm 5 10, my ideal lady would be about 5 feet 6 or 7 I think. I was with a very nice lady yesterday who is 5 foot 2, and there are some practical short coming such as not being able to kiss while connected (thought every second of my time with her was fantastic).

I like petite women, 5'2" seems a good height (I'm 5'11') although a couple inches in either direct works. I've always assumed it is my "BIG PROTECTIVE MAN" gene.

I don't have preferences in term of height...I am 5ft6 so pretty average height, I like my women pretty much all height, one of my current ladyfriend is 6ft2...it's a bit awkward thought.

Men I prefer them 5ft9 and over so I can wear heels and not be taller than them.

A big height differential can make for an uncomfortable first encounter. That hug or kiss just after you walk through the door can feel pretty strange if you have to stand on your tippy-toes! There was a lady I used to see who was 5' 10" to my not quite 5' 8". With 4" heels i couldn't even make eye contact.

Now, before I meet someone for the first time, I usually send them a message and include my physical characteristics. Most ladies are astute enough to realize, if they are tall, that it might be better to greet me in flats or barefoot.

A big differential makes some positions difficult or awkward ... but it can also open up other possibilities. You just have to be creative.

I've noticed too that sometimes it's not the overall height difference that matters, it's the torso/leg ratio. If the torsos are the same height, then 69 is not a problem. If the lady has very long legs, then standing positions can be a challenge.

But then, that's what couches, ottomans and cushions are for, right?

I prefer tall ladies but always ended up with shorter ones in my relationship, one of them being no more then 5' tall others around 5'2"-5'4". I stand at 6'2" and a bit, it as always been awkward dancing slow songs with the shorter ladies( I love dancing).

I'm 5'2.5 and find I fit pretty well with every height! Once I had a client that was 6'7 and that was tricky but it before kissing was allowed so it worked...

cat

I like to wear heels and some shorter guys feel insecure whem your taller then him. I'd rather be able to look a man in the eye while I wear my hot heals then give them up. But a shorter guy that has no problem with my footwear is fine too :) as long as their nice :)

• Like 1

Girls that are around my height(i'm 5''8) or taller. =D

But that's just preference, height would never be an issue for me if the proportions are to my liking.

Likewise, i don't mind if the ladie is more musculated then me. That can be really sexy.

Guest C**Tra****er

I'm 6' tall and it's pretty rare that ladies are taller than me. I really don't have a preference as far as height goes. Sexy comes in all sizes!

Guest a**4*

I am 5"9 girls are a bit shorter but it does not matter to me i like them all short or tall:icon_smile:

I am 5' 8" and a bit, and height is not a factor for me. I am not intimidated or turned off by taller women. It is just one more overall factor in general attractiveness.

I am confident in myself, and I have no issues being seen with a woman who is taller than me, nor one who's footwear choices make her taller than me. The fact that the man should be taller is one more out-dated norm, that should be long dead and buried.

It is one physical attribute that we really can't do anything about. One can always exercise or diet or even surgically lose weight (or gain weight for that matter). You can use make-up, new hairstyles, coloured contacts, orthodontics, surgery etc to change a lot of your other physical attributes, but height is one we can't change.

In fact I am pretty insulted when I hear a woman say "You are not tall enough". Or, someone saying they want a guy taller so they "look better" as a couple. That is about as shallow a comment as one can make. About the same as telling someone they are overweight, or asking if you had considered breast augmentation surgery.

Of course if you are that superficial, I probably don't want to know you anyway.

I for myself am 5' 9" feet tall. I always been with woman of 5'2" feet tall or less. I'd like to meet a lady one day, whereas while standing her nice curves would be right at my mouth level! Yummy! I don't think it would make a difference lying down. I would just have to move more!

Another 6'2 guy here with an awkwardness around petite women. My few relationships have been with slightly above-average height women ( about 5'8 ). I'm guessing that just made them "proportional".

Maybe very short women just register as "girl" in my brain. Then again curvyness will override this. ;-)

Additional Comments:

All this talk about height and the 6'+ guys made me wonder just what was considered average nowadays.

Apparently the average Canadian guy is 5'9, and the average gal is 5'4.

(source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height#Average_height_around_the_world)

Edited by Tallguy007
the 8) in (5'8) was showing up as a smiley

Although my attractions are not limited to specific body shapes or sizes, there is something I find irresistible about exceptionally tall women. Likely it is a result of being rather tall myself. (close to 6'4). I just melt for a set of long sexy legs.

I'm 6'4'' "I have no height requirements/restrictions for a lady to enjoy the ride " ;) I do like standing up, while fucking, with a lady's legs wrapped around my waist tightly, it is very enjoyable for both, either you ride the ride quickly or very slowly :) even hotter up against a wall :) Or on the edge of the bed.Well you get the idea of it.

I have always wanted to be with a MUCH shorter woman than me. I'm 6 feet tall.

Something like 4'10 would be sooo sexy! :P

I have not met her but I remember her being here, littlelady Amanda, she was 4 feet fuck all and a cutie.

I'm fairly tall (although age and breaking various bones has shaved off almost an inch and a half). Probably 80% of the sexiest guys I ever met were shorter than me, sometimes by several inches.

But I love being tall! One of my favourite people to do duos with is so tiny, I feel like I could put her in my purse and carry her around. But the other is even taller than me, a majestic Amazon-like goddess.

I am 5'9. I enjoy meeting with ladies in the range from 5' to 6'5". It puts a wide variety of enjoyment and angles of pleasure into 69 ;) don't you think ?

• Like 1

Once your horizontal in bed, height is no longer a factor. You can slide up and down each others bodies to be wherever you want to be!

• Like 1