What is bps?

lol....first thought was baud per second. aka modem speed.

Fisherman in me thought it was Bass Pro Shops...it's referred to as BPS for short :-)

RG

Big Penis Slut .... opps ... first thing that came to mind ... lol ... but don't quote me ;-)

• Like 1

I believe zahotstuff meant BP. It's an advertising web site whose name we're apparently not allowed to mention here, so here's a clue:

Its URL is a four-letter synonym for "rear" beginning with "b", followed by another four letter word that means one side of a sheet of printed paper in a book or document, followed in turn by "dot com".

Got it? :icon_wink:

• Like 1

BPS.....bad, paid sex, (jk!) or so i have heard on multiple occasions......i would read the warning sections here and on other erb board, and proceed with caution. Many ads are that of the infamous mr.jetz, some are fake pics and many are bait and switch. Having said that, if you do your homework first, you should soon have a knack for seeing what is what. I believe using something called tineye helps to determine stolen or fake photos, perhaps one of the guys could explain this better as I've never used it, just hear alot about it.

Posted via Mobile Device