So as all Dexter fans know Season 7 is right around the corner.

Dexter_13-565x375.jpeg

As excitement builds and probably marathon watch the previous seasons, I can't wait to see what new villain will be worthy to hit the ranks of those before. Like the ice truck killer or trinity.

I also can't wait to watch the development of the characters. And how they'll write in Deb being in love with Dexter

I love Dexter, one of my all time favorites for sure. Last season ended with what appeared to be Deb discovering Dexter's secret. Can't wait to see how they handle that.

OH yeah!!!! I almost forgot about that. yes it will most defiantly be awesome to see how that plays out. That Dexter Morgan truly was the Bay Harbor Butcher bwahaha :D

I can't wait! It's one of my favourite shows. Even when they use sloppy plot devices I find they do it with humour.

It will be interesting to see how Deb handles discovering Dexter's identity. She did let Dexter go he was teamed up with Lumen, so it's not as though she has never flirted with vigilantism. But the large and tangled web of lies that Dex and Harry have woven around her is sure to cause major feelings of betrayal. I think that will be harder for her to get over than the fact that he's the Bay Harbour Butcher.

I hope it is a good season. It could be awesome or it could be terrible.

• Like 1

Guest **ng***1

Oh yes Dexter, my guilty pleasure. Um well among other things. When I first saw Dexter I kept thinking, I really shouldn't be liking this so much. But it is addictive.... among other things... Hehe. Can't wait.

Guest *ig*a**

I also cannot wait I too wonder what Deb will do if she finds out about her brother, maybe Deb will see daddy too and they will have a family killing spree.

So as all Dexter fans know Season 7 is right around the corner.

Dexter_13-565x375.jpeg

As excitement builds and probably marathon watch the previous seasons, I can't wait to see what new villain will be worthy to hit the ranks of those before.

I'm very excited for this season!! Of course for the big changes coming (no spoilers for those who aren't caught up) but even more so because one of my favorite on screen tough guys, Ray Stevenson, better known as Titus Pullo from Rome and as the title character in Punisher: War Zone, will be the main adversary. He's playing "a high-ranking member of an Eastern European crime ring who arrives in Miami determined to learn who killed one of his associates."

I'm assuming the person he's looking for is Dexter.

I am going to power watch season six on demand to remind myself of what I can look forward to. One of my absolute favorite shows! Does season 7 start on September 30th?

Does season 7 start on September 30th?

Yes indeed! I'm so excited for this show to start up again and see how Deb tackles finding out. And fingers crossed for a villain worthy of Trinity, who was definitely my favourite.

I recently picked up the books and was pretty amazed at how much the show diverged from them, but they're well worth a read too!

• Like 1

Yes :) season 7 starts sept 30th.

Arrrg! So close, yet so far away lol

Additional Comments:

I've actually thought of picking up the Books but I figured it'd be too "twilight fad" to read the books and watch the show. But if you recommend them I will defiantly add them to my E reader tonight :)

Love it and have watched from minute one, though I do feel it's getting a little long in the tooth. Hopefully a new villain will bring some spice. I am a bit concerned about the Deb stuff, after the ice truck killer boyfriend, Lundy getting tagged by Trinity and Quinn who was very suspicious and all over Dexter and one point and then oddly just stopped, she's had a ton of drama. We've sort of been there done that. I think they've decided to do 2 more years so the Deb knowing thing will last awhile. I would also like to see more his Dad talking to him, they were some of my favourite scenes and have become less in the last couple of seasons. We'll know soon :)

Peace

MG

Love it and have watched from minute one, though I do feel it's getting a little long in the tooth. Hopefully a new villain will bring some spice. I am a bit concerned about the Deb stuff, after the ice truck killer boyfriend, Lindy getting tagged and Quinn who was very suspicious and all over Dexter and one point and then oddly just stopped, she's had a ton of drama. We've sort of been there done that. I think they've decided to do 2 more years so the Deb knowing thing will last awhile. I would also like to see more his Dad talking to him, they were some of my favourite scenes and have become less in the last couple of seasons. We'll know soon :)

Peace

MG

I agree with everything you said, Deb is being used too much I think, she was always a source of laughs with some of her sharp wit but too much drama now. Last season she was talking with her therapist and they were talking about her having feelings for Dexter, too creepy for me, for whatever reason makes me think of Woody Allen. I know the circumstances are much different but I hope that storyline does not continue.

The thing with Deb and her feelings for Dexter creeps me out, too, haha. But I like that they're willing to take the risk and make the audience uncomfortable. I kind of like what it says about us as the audience -- that we're cool with watching a serial killer do his thing but semi-incestuous love is creepy. It's sneaky. :)

• Like 1

The thing with Deb and her feelings for Dexter creeps me out, too, haha. But I like that they're willing to take the risk and make the audience uncomfortable. I kind of like what it says about us as the audience -- that we're cool with watching a serial killer do his thing but semi-incestuous love is creepy. It's sneaky. :)

It was also a little creepy when the actors were very briefly married.

Peace

MG

Where's the best place to watch it in Canada? All previous seasons I watched on DVD or Rogers on demand. Hoping to watch this season live

On Rogers hbo channel

8 more days and counting can not wait to see what will happen with the ending of season 6

Wow, what an intense start to the season! How on earth are they going to keep this going for another season after this one?

I haven't followed every episode, but I do like the show.

I knew of at least 2 "Dexter Season Premiere" parties going on this past weekend.

Appears some people take their Dexter very serialously!!

Actually. just a minor observation.. there was lots of Dad talk but to Dexter Jr !

Great show.. this last episode certainly leaves you wondering the options