Free photo shoots for local Sp's

I have been having so much fun taking pics for PK that I decided to help others.

If you need a few sexy new pictures taken I am willing to help as many local CERB ladies as I have time for, just send me a PM with your contact info and I will make it happen.

Here is some examples of some of my recent work.

crawl.th.jpg lipalb.th.jpg tall.th.jpg

she's cute. have you done a review??

would dreamer post a picture of some one he did not recommend ?

I would not think that would be possible.....he has...in fact this one was part of a duo if I am not mistaken........

I have been having so much fun taking pics for PK that I decided to help others.

If you need a few sexy new pictures taken I am willing to help as many local CERB ladies as I have time for, just send me a PM with your contact info and I will make it happen.

Here is some examples of some of my recent work.

crawl.th.jpg lipalb.th.jpg tall.th.jpg

Dreamer, I bet you have been having fun. :wink:

The pics are great.

Could you provide info as to whom the ladies are.

as part of the fat Bastard agency....this would classify the members of this agency the right to be declared SP's..........

So when can we book our photo shoots......????

I wil even shave my butt for thsi event......hahahahaha

she's cute. have you done a review??

I have not done the review yet ... the pictures are of Sam from PK, many of you may remember her old picture on CL which didn't do her justice.

fs3k73pe3l8zzzzzzzzz94d.th.jpg

BEFORE

Great pics Dreamer. Were you consciously not showing much of her tatoo?

Yep, I find it takes away from the awesome beauty of her body but she didn't mind if it was in the pics, you can see it in the very last one where her hair is flying!

The angles are good but the color is very cold. Does your camera have a "white balance" or "color temperature" settings? If not I would suggest getting some natural daylight into the room (as much as possible) as you don't really want the images to be cold (Blue) from florescent lights (or not enough light) or saturated with yellow's from regular light bulbs. Some camera's have a color temp adjustment for regular lightbulbs, florescents and low light and it makes a huge difference.

You can run a warming filter on the photos as well in photoshop that will help but blue skin caused by underexposure and the wrong lighting is very hard to correct after the shot has been taken.

I picked up a portable light kit with 2 softboxes with stands and a third floor stand with all with portable flash heads and model lights. The kit came with a nice bag and sets up in a few minutes. It also all runs as slave to your camera's flash, each other by a light sensor or by remote. It's not a good idea to use the wired remotes direct to your SLR so I also picked up a remote control that sits on the camera's flash dock that triggers all the lights with a remote signal. The set up works great when you do off-site shoots (and it beats lugging around a spedotron set - sure the quality is not the same as the spedotron system but it's a lot better than just the camera flash)

Natural day light is still the best (and sometimes the hardest) to work with.

A good light meter goes a LONG WAY too.

Nice job dreamer, I prefer using chimera soft boxes close to the subject to bath them in the light much like shooting close to a window would achieve, with the appropriate colour temperature setting and a small or very direct back light for depth and separation, I also like to gell the back light with a warming gel or even a cooler gel for effect. When I shoot outdoor or landscapes I use a warming filter but when I shoot subjects in a controled environment I play with the exposure a bit pulling things down a stop or too, for some creative control but I prefer to do warming and balancing in photoshop where you have ultimate control after the fact and don't need to concentrate as much on the details at the time ( especially when there's one or two or more pretty nekkid ladies in the room at the time).

You've done a great job of capturing her gorgeous bod, I'm gonna play around with these in photoshop this week and see what I can come up with. You've also convinced me to put this filly on the cowboy's to do list, i've been fascinated by her round perky breasts for sometime now.

Again kudos on the shots, maybe we can start a cerb photo club :)

Mod thanks for the advice! That was a digital SLR with as much natural light as I could get ... near the end the light was fading. I didn't do any post production to keep the authenticity/editorial look and you are correct they are way in the blue hue ... I tested it and I had to push a couple imgs all the way to the red to get a natural glow.

crawl.th.jpg crawl.th.jpg

Before.................................After

CK Thanks for your support and advice, I look forward to seeing what post production magic you can muster. A cerb photo club is an excellent Idea! Msg me if you want me to email you the originals 2mb to 4mb imgs to play with?

Wasn't able to get to this last night, something came up, but played around this morning creating some depth and ehancing shadows, warming it up a little... of course it's easy to do when you've got a beautiful subject :)

th_relaxedcopy.jpg

th_facecopy.jpg

Wasn't able to get to this last night, something came up, but played around this morning creating some depth and ehancing shadows, warming it up a little... of course it's easy to do when you've got a beautiful subject :)

th_relaxedcopy.jpg

th_facecopy.jpg

WOW SHES GORGEOS does anybody now if she into greek:roll:

A great little freeware program to touch up photos, crop images and so much more is.

http://www.irfanview.net/index.htm

Download Irfanview and the plugin pack and you have a powerful tool.

I have been using this for years.

th_relaxedcopy.jpg

th_facecopy.jpg

Nice job! we could sell a calender (The Girls of Cerb!), I take the shots you make them even better!

Fantastic job on the photos, guys. Little Samantha sure is a beauty! I'd take up photography tomorrow if all the models were as beautiful as her!

Oh, and Dreamer, I'd buy at least 100 of those calendars for all my friends. You've got a great idea there!

I seen her previous picture at CL and have to agree what an improvement. She is hot!

I'd buy a calendar. However, because of HR policies, I won't be able to hang it at work. Unfortunately, even Sunshine Girls and Sports Illustrated calendars have now been banned.

Pictures can make or break an SP in this market, I remember many years ago when pictures were not possible, then the art of a seductive description was important. I think in the next year or 2 Videos will be even more powerful, very much like the ground breaking effort from Garden of Eden and Maxime.

I know if I were to start an agency again I would have the girls introducing themselves in a very professional and provoking way in video, kind of like a one minute this is me. Wearing an out fit that fits their personality, plus maybe a one minute vid of them getting down to something more revealing. If we really want to get carried away we could include a third vid this would be a talent vid and could be anything from spinning a baton to something a little sloppier :)

Dreamer the pics are great! Once again you have shown what a giving person you are! I am sure that this will work very well for you, it has been my experience that a percentage of ladies especialy ladies can not resist a camera.

Guest i***k***

th_relaxedcopy.jpg

th_facecopy.jpg

Awesome job CK! This touch up really added to the photo.

I like the Visual aspects of quality pictures and videos. They are a major influence in whether I will see a provider and when you couple with a descriptive recommendation you are almost certain of a great encounter.

Like the picture that (I believe dummpy took) of Amy's ass avatar - WOW along with a great recommendation, I immediately booked.

Ass Like That http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSc7T805Soo

Or the pics that Dreamer took of Samantha - another WOW and she is on my to meat list.

Edited by whatsup
wrong members name

Actually Amy does her own photography!

I like the Visual aspects of quality pictures and videos. They are a major influence in whether I will see a provider and when you couple with a descriptive recommendation you are almost certain of a great encounter.

Like the picture that (I believe dummpy took) of Amy's ass avatar - WOW along with a great recommendation, I immediately booked.

Ass Like That http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSc7T805Soo

Or the pic that S_A took of Samantha - another WOW and she is on my to meat list.