Male Nipple Sensitivity,we know about lady nipples BUT

It's just a fun word to say, you can't say NIPPLE without smiling :)

You know what is more fun than saying NIPPLE, and that is, saying NIPPLES, cause you know their is more then one NIPPLE.. You're right it is fun saying NIPPLE

You know what is more fun than saying NIPPLE, and that is, saying NIPPLES, cause you know their is more then one NIPPLE.. You're right it is fun saying NIPPLE

Personally I prefer panties, I like panties and I enjoy saying panties way more than I enjoy saying nipples, don't get me wrong, I like saying nipples but I enjoy saying panties way more.

Nipples and panties are both fun to say...but my favorite is titillating. Love that word....

It's just a fun word to say, you can't say NIPPLE without smiling :)

Personally I prefer panties, I like panties and I enjoy saying panties way more than I enjoy saying nipples, don't get me wrong, I like saying nipples but I enjoy saying panties way more.

Boobies. Hands down ;)

Okay .... back to nipples ...

I am a fan, any attention paid to them is welcome. That is why I shave around them and my chest, which I then consider like an invitaion to play with them. And I love the feeling when I get to do body slides in the shower. Very exciting and stimulating.

• Like 1

Love to have mine licked, surprisingly it feels better when done to the left one.

I'm exactly the same. Left one's more sensitive. I only enjoy the odd gentle licks though, I was once with a girl who really loved doing it, or maybe she thought I would love it. She almost tore it off, so I've become a lot more careful about it since then.

Love to have mine licked, surprisingly it feels better when done to the left one.

Me too!

The left one feels better and is more responsive. (ping!!) ;) ;)

Left or right? Could be the making of another thread.

OMG!!! I have SUCH a male nipple fetish, the more sensitive the better. I love touching, pinching, licking, sucking, playing with them and I get turned on by it almost as much as he does. I find it's a very specific thing, either men like it/are into it or they're not. It's not something I push but if there is a reaction, I will definitely ask and given the green light, I am like a kid in a candy store! *rawr*

• Like 2

Nipple play on me has never been a turn on. Maybe I have never had someone who is really good at it. Once I had a lady who sucked hard enough for me to feel a little hurting tingle that kinda got my attention.

Naturally I have erect nipples and understand some ladies like to suck on them. I never say no but have yet to see myself get totally aroused by nipple play.

I will echo what Butterfly Kisses mentioned.

Furthermore, I will confess that my nipples are VERY sensitive. Very gentle kisses and licking is fine... :-) The least bit of eager play WILL be painful..!! and will loose the moment - so to speak..... and will take a few minutes for me to settle back into my comfort zone again..

My 2c.

D.

Edited by 6dave9
structure
  • Like 1

Nipple play... well my nipples anyway...has never something big in my sessions...hmmmm maybe I am missing something. I certainly liked reading the description in the OP. Ok another new thing for the try list.....but where will I ever find someone to help with this list??

OMG!!! I have SUCH a male nipple fetish, the more sensitive the better. I love touching, pinching, licking, sucking, playing with them and I get turned on by it almost as much as he does. I find it's a very specific thing, either men like it/are into it or they're not. It's not something I push but if there is a reaction, I will definitely ask and given the green light, I am like a kid in a candy store! *rawr*

I, for one, am totally into it. Consider my nipples like little chocolate kisses that need to be consumed.

• Like 2

@Emiafish OMG.....you did NOT just tell me that! My poor mind is on fire and NOT because you mentioned chocolate either.....*panting*

@Ice4fun...I'm SURE you'll be able to find a few willing participants to play with your....list!

I think there is a nerve that connects my nipple to my penis, because a woman sucking and playing with my nipples gives me a very instant and intense erection. :)

• Like 2