Male Nipple Sensitivity,we know about lady nipples BUT

So I'm asking if other gents, Do you enjoy that sensual touch,foreplay on your nipples that can give you goosebumps and harden erect nipples?

I'm sure it varies quite a bit. For me... yes, but probably not as much as it sounds like you do :)

As I've said before, there is nothing I love more than watching a man get turned on. So if sucking and nipple play is his thing than I'm on board. I love having mine sucked so why wouldn't a man, it feels great and you know what they say, if it feels good do it!

• Like 1

From what I have heard, read and come to understand on the subject from my time as an RMT this varies a great deal with a wide range of male responses on a scale from almost nothing (no sensation) and not worth bothering with to total magic depending on the specific male.

Oddly, some men who are at the magic end of the scale are blissfully unaware until it is tried.

A great variance from one extreme to the other depending on the specific individual.

In general, women seem more sensitive but there are exceptions to every everything and if you are a male only one way to find out where on the scale you reside if you don't already know.

Funny how this subject came out like this, I have visited a strip club in the past and there was this one sexy girl that always unbutton my shirt very slowly and played with my nipples, it was very arousing. She had just the perfect suction with her lips and tongue, a lot of tongue and a bit of suction I would get hard(both my nipples and the little guy). Here the funny thing once they were hard she would rub her nipples on mine and let me suck on hers afterward.

This reminds me I have to visit that strip club soon.

• Like 1

Guest *ig*a**

There was a time where I never gave it much thought then one day a lady I was with started to kiss and then gentley suck on my nipples well I couldn't beleive how good it felt. Know I find it very erotic and quite a turn on and yes I really enjoy having it done.

I can almost orgasm when a lady Plays with mine .......just thikning about it gets me going

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Oddly, some men who are at the magic end of the scale are blissfully unaware until it is tried.

if you are a male only one way to find out where on the scale you reside if you don't already know.

I love playing with a man's nipples.. and always ask if it's okay. Some respond with sure.. but it does nothing for me.. I'm okay with that. I still play in that case. Some say they don't like it.. I then struggle to keep my hands off of them.

BUT I've both clients and in my early dating years boyfriends who had no awareness whatsoever they might get turned on by it and they were wholly and pleasantly surprised to become complete converts.

• Like 2

Gad, are mine ever sensitive. I love them being nibbled upon.

Like Notch, there was a lady in a SC that did something similar, but if I did not pay close attention, she would do more than nibble! Got so bad I had to ask her to stop.

-Alg

• Like 1

Iam with Carrie...I like to find out but if they don't like it I will struggle to stay away. Actually, it was early on in my career that a CERB member made me aware of this :). I especially like it when someone tells me to!

• Like 1

I like my nipples kissed, licked, or gently sucked and nibbled. Biting or hard sucking not so much.

I especially like it when a lady initiates because then I think she's attracted to them or it's something she enjoys doing. If she ignores my nipples, then I will usually play with them when receiving oral to heighten the whole body sensation. If I'm lucky, she'll get the hint. A warm wet mouth is best!

• Like 1

I really enjoy pleasing my partners, and I think I'm an incredibly generous lover in that regard. I get really aroused seeing my partner enjoying themselves, especially when I'm the cause.

That being said, of course I love to play with nipples, both on men and women.

The undercurrent of this thread is that most women have nipple sensitivity. While this is surely the case with most, I don't find my nipples very sensitive at all. Perhaps this will change with time? I don't want to hijack the thread though. I much prefer having my butt caressed ;)

• Like 3

My nipples do nothing for me, but I do find it sensual to have my chest touched/carressed.

same here...i like getting them sucked but i don't get off from it.

Iam with Carrie...I like to find out but if they don't like it I will struggle to stay away. Actually, it was early on in my career that a CERB member made me aware of this :). I especially like it when someone tells me to!

I rarely ask for it, but I'm always thrilled when a lady does it. I tend to just go with the flow of a session. Well, from now on I'm asking!!!

I rarely ask for it, but I'm always thrilled when a lady does it. I tend to just go with the flow of a session. Well, from now on I'm asking!!!

Yes, don't be shy!

:)

That's a thrill when, personally, I know I am making a man really happy...

I'm at the "doesn't-do-a-thing-for-me" end of the spectrum.

Thinking about it, I kinda envy the guys who do have this additional erogenous point.

Love getting my nipples played with! Tweek, lick, nibble. You name it! To me, it's just about the best form of foreplay (on me.) I love being able to judge from how talented a lady is with her mouth on my nipples just how great things will go down yonder ;)

I have some clients who practically won't get hard at all if their nipples aren't given a lot of focus! Some cum instantaneously when nearing the end.. and attention is given to their nipples. It's a magic spot for many... or should I say 2 magic spots!