Negotiating Rates???

For me, its all about making the lady feel comfortable and making sure she is enjoying herself. Trying to negotiate an appointment rate when its clearly stated beforehand would have the exact opposite effect. Whenever possible for me, its rate+tip+(if possible) a small, thoughtful gift, upfront, on the table. I point out the gift and the envelope, and its entirely up to the lady when to open them.

little head doesn't think that way and little head has a habit of making big head do stupid things.

its a guy thing.

i should have added, its also no excuse. sorry.

It is very much a cultural thing, In Canada we have pride in our Value and we have a strong tie to the money = value, different societies have different values and the money is not a direct correlation to value. My price is my price, however I do increase or lower it depending on the scale of the work. I get to estimate the work involved before I state a final price and that is a great advantage over SP's, in a brothel the ladies have a similar advantage they can size you up and determine your needs before establishing a price. As long as we Canadian's insist on tying worth to Dollars we will have issue with negotiations and not be able to compete, Rick your analogy of showing up to work and being faced with a major pay cut is unrealistic for 90% of the people in Canada, it is in fact what I have had to face and this year for the same work or more I will have a 15% pay cut. Instead our domestic industry will simply close doors as this is socially acceptable and relocate to more hospitable climates like Asia and Mexico. The old adage "I am worth it" needs a rethink it's not all about a $ amount. Some advertisers get it and they have learned to sell the sizzle, ie buy face cream because you are worth it? Look at the whole OC transpo fiasco, the city would have let them have the schedule if they had say volunteered a 15% pay reduction? However the drivers have definitely taken a 20-25% pay cut this year and now are left with no bargaining position at all. Anyway the government can only employ so many people at some point we are going to have to figure out how to produce and sell something other a natural resources to keep cash flowing in this country and our value = money thing is going to have to be reconsidered to keep us competitive.

That would depend on what the option is. If the option is no work for no pay, it would have to be considered. I imagine there are plenty of people in North America who are negotiating their jobs for less pay in this economic climate. Of course this would only be the starting point, I would counter with 80% pay and a shorter work day, and we would go from there. At the end of the day, either person can call no deal and walk away.

For those who seem to disdain negotiating for play, the lot of you would be eaten alive in a Mexican Whorehouse. There negotiation is part of the game. It also gives the girl a graceful way of turning down a less desirable client. I also think that if you don't negotiate fairly and with a little spirit, you don't get a lot of respect from the girl either. It is also an opportunity to gauge compatibility as well. On occasion where the initial offer was a good enough deal for me, I have that the subsequent encounter was a little lackluster as well. On those occasions where I felt that I drove a hard bargain, the encounter was on the upper end of the scale as well. I guess what I am trying to say, is negotiation can be a fun part of the process in a different context.

Corporate Greed = Recession = Having to do more for less money and this is a trend that is on the rise and i believe that will continue for a very long time. It is why you are seeing many providers offering special rates. It is their form of negotiating.

Perhaps my example was a little extreme but I was spring boarding off of Emma's example. The scenario of a corporation closing it's doors and relocating is probably also on the extreme side, although there is n doubt it has and will happen. Probably the most likely scenario many of our fellow citizens will face is a reduction in the amount of hours worked with a corresponding decrease in income. I know of a few already. It is possible that some of the new SPs appearing are looking to supplement a recently reduced income. I myself was in put into a position of moving to Ottawa and taking a cut in pay, or retiring. Now the job I do here is certainly less stressful and not worthy of the bonuses I was receiving before, but it still is a substantial change of lifestyle for me. One does what one has to do.

However, back to the topic, negotiation has to be done prior to, not after an appt has been made. Once you have set a time and place, you are assumed to have agreed to the price. Trying to negotiate when you arrive for a scheduled appt, is not fair ball and to expect to get the same level of service after trying to do so is just stupid.

Guest M***ell***A

By making an appointment you are agreeing to the terms and prices set forth by the provider. To try to negotiate or haggle with that provider once you arrive is down right insulting.

As Paige mentioned I also get the occasional email asking if I may offer a "deal" or lower rate for this or that reason and I agree with Paige that it never hurts to ask (respectfully) before meeting. My prices are always firm and a polite reply saying so is usually well received. But as I said to do so once you arrive to an appointment is just plain rude.

Perhaps saying negotiate is the wrong term to use maybe "offer" is a better term. I enjoy a 90 min session half an hour intro then 60 minutes of play. I have only done this with women who don't have a half hour rates posted. i don't feel that this is being disrespectful, i never do it in person, only through emails. An example of something that i have done in the past was i offered * 50% of her hourly rate on top of her hourly rate for 90 mins which was accepted and we had a great time.

As for trying to get a lower rate then advertised i say bad call what we do shouldn't be about the money its about having an enjoyable time together, as when someone tries this at the door i fully agree send them packing.

I'm curious to hear the opinion of sp's on this particular situation, when a women has no half hour rates posted is what i'm doing considered accepted? Should i stop doin this?

Guest M***ell***A
Perhaps saying negotiate is the wrong term to use maybe "offer" is a better term. I enjoy a 90 min session half an hour intro then 60 minutes of play. I have only done this with women who don't have a half hour rates posted. i don't feel that this is being disrespectful, i never do it in person, only through emails. An example of something that i have done in the past was i offered * 50% of her hourly rate on top of her hourly rate for 90 mins which was accepted and we had a great time.

As for trying to get a lower rate then advertised i say bad call what we do shouldn't be about the money its about having an enjoyable time together, as when someone tries this at the door i fully agree send them packing.

I'm curious to hear the opinion of sp's on this particular situation, when a women has no half hour rates posted is what i'm doing considered accepted? Should i stop doin this?

I personally don't think it's taboo to "negotiate" (for lack of a better word) through email or by phone prior to meeting. It's a very personal service and especially when asking for a time or session that is a little out of the norm (eg. chat only for 30mins then intimate for the hour after) I really don't think very many ladies would be offended. I think the key is being respectful. As I said in my previous post (and as Paige said before me) it never hurts to ask...

I think the real issue was/is haggling once arrived...

I think the real issue was/is haggling once arrived...

I agree Michelle. Asking politely for info up front in order to make a commitment/booking is one thing. Knowing the rules of engagement and attempting to haggle, price fix upon arrival is another.

Taxman I believe you are in the clear if you're communicating politely and asking the right questions prior to your dates. Sounds like you are.

Haggling at the appointment is just utterly tasteless.

If a guy wants something I don't offer (i.e. 45 minutes) then fine, we can negotiate that. It's one thing to ask for a special appointment length and appropriate price, it's another thing to go "250 an hour is a bit steep...how about 200?"

the prices are set by the sp so why try to change it if she wanted to do it cheaper then she would put it cheaper only to be asked again for a cheaper price thier are some cheap people out thier that want to best for less

I personally have never tried to negotiate a price with an sp. I find that type of behaviour deplorable actually. I can't imagine arriving to see an sp, then asking her to lower the price. Very disrespectful in my opinion!

I personally have never tried to negotiate a price with an sp. I find that type of behaviour deplorable actually. I can't imagine arriving to see an sp, then asking her to lower the price. Very disrespectful in my opinion!

I concur. Great way to spoil the mood. I ask for some of my money back at the end instead (just kidding, of course). I would not have the nerve to negotiate.

Although I do negotiate for items with high price tags at Best Buy and The Brick and usually get at least the tax removed. LOL, SPs don't charge tax!

I have non-negotiable prices. I think if you have specials you might as well lower your prices, because no one will want to pay full price.

I have solved the problem by setting the prices at a very affordable level, so that almost everybody can afford them.

When I get the odd ones asking me if I could give an hour massage for $100, I tell them, sorry, no, but I could give you a nice massage of 45 minutes for that. It usually works out :)

My customers tell me, a massage in a legitimate spa, for a straight massage, without any erotic touching, let alone hand release cost as much or sometimes more than what I charge.

If I wanted to work for less, I could give straight massages, have a legitimate business and leave my business card everywhere, and advertise in the newspapers for a fraction of what I'm paying now.

So, sorry, this is what I have to charge, no exceptions. Most people understand when I explain it to them like this.

I couldn't think of a better way to mess up what may have been a terrific experience with a lady by offering her less than what she sets her donations at. This isn't the way it works guys! Many of us, on the other hand, tend to be even more generous than the stated rates/donations.

I find that I wouuld rather tip at the end of a date if the experiance has been special, the exception being if the date is with a "regular" and I KNOW it will be special ;) LOL

Loki318

I agree with Loki, tipping after depending on the level of enjoyment is the way to go. However, we have both agreed on the terms prior to meeting, then those are the terms. I would never disrespect a lady by bargaining.

You bring the money and a gift, period.

Maybe it is the natural provider in me or just some sort of ego boost, but I actually enjoy giving more.

Is that weird?

• Like 1

Maybe it is the natural provider in me or just some sort of ego boost, but I actually enjoy giving more.

Is that weird?

Don't find it weird.

As I had said in another thread, the posted rate is the minimum agreed exchange for the service, it doesn't stop us clients for giving more.

[And i'm sure the regulars do be it gifts or funds]

I agree with Loki, tipping after depending on the level of enjoyment is the way to go. However, we have both agreed on the terms prior to meeting, then those are the terms. I would never disrespect a lady by bargaining.

You bring the money and a gift, period.

Is that weird?

I have a value in my head, if the lady charges more than that I don't see them (and it is a moving target based on service and attitude). If a lady charges less than I pay the amount in my head. however if the lady is charging the "right price" then so be it. If I see a lady regularly I like to show up with gifts, these gifts are things that I know they will like based on my knowledge of them, I am not a chocolates and flowers guy not that there is anything wrong with that.

There have been times when I was tempted to ask an SP for the "right price" if I felt they were over priced, but I don't and would definitely never do this once at the appointment, but I do get it.

Now if a guys is just a negotiator, than go the opposite way ladies, starting adding up extras and negotiate back ie agreed donation is 300, he shows up with 220, ask him what he is expected and if he says anything other than a smile and pleasant conversation tell him it is usually an extra 180 if he wants to add anything like a BJ or FS. If he insists on a sexual act make him pay at least 320, he is the one in the vulnerable position wanting something thinking with the wrong head, don't do it for less than at least 20 more than what was previously agreed to because he reopened the negotiations when he was most vulnerable. If confronted with this dilemma he may think twice before pulling this shit again. The line should be "anything outside of my normal price needs to be separately negotiated "al a carte" if you are not taking the "Table du hote" than let the games begin" I know when I order food that is not on the menu I always expect to pay more and if you want a substitution that it will be extra, if I go to a steak house and order toast I still expect to pay $10, but at least I won't have to pay $30 and I get the ambiance. If I add a steak and some sides and a soup than the price will probably hit $50 If I had just ordered the special I would have gotten Bread, soup or salad a steak etc... for the $30. Not sure if that makes sense? but don't send him packing he may genuinely not be able to resist a negotiation, it is an opportunity to gain not loose.

I have a value in my head, if the lady charges more than that I don't see them (and it is a moving target based on service and attitude). If a lady charges less than I pay the amount in my head. however if the lady is charging the "right price" then so be it. If I see a lady regularly I like to show up with gifts, these gifts are things that I know they will like based on my knowledge of them, I am not a chocolates and flowers guy not that there is anything wrong with that.

If I can't afford it, I eat KD until I can (metaphorically speaking) or I stay away. I also don't bitch because I don't own a ferrari. I control my own destiny.

If a lady charges less than the experience warrants, if I can afford it, I tip hugely. But, it's hard to tip big when it's a $500+ experience, so I usually try to bring wine, fruit, cheese-and-crackers or ask her to lunch.

Unless it's a disaster, and there are certain turn-offs that make it really hard for me to be aroused (e.g. I can't help being severely turned off by the smell of smoke in hair), I usually behave like I really want to be there - because I do. Pretty lady, naked, smiling - man! that's heaven!! And in my opinion, attitude is the big part of the experience.

I've had a few comments from ladies that some guys are so non-communicative that it is frustrating, and the guy goes online and says that the experience sucked. I'm not trying to hijack the thread, I'm trying to say that some ladies have said that a happy, repeat client is better than a tip.

• Like 1

I'm trying to say that some ladies have said that a happy, repeat client is better than a tip.

That was beautiful, well said.

Its very degrading for a woman to lower her prices. The woman is taking a huge risk because of all the diseases and phsyco-paths out there, and knowing that, the client still expects her to spread her legs for an even cheaper price? Its obvious that he doesnt think much of the sp, or have the slightest bit of respect for her. The ones that respect me are the ones that get the best service.

I had a man come in who said he would pay me after, and when I showed him the door, he called me later and admitted that he only had 160. (The price was 200.)

One man asked for 50$ back because he wasnt able to finish a second time. Yes, I do include multiples in my services, but if your body is tired out from all the action, then thats not my fault. And he had already been here for over an hour.

Aaaaah, money. The cause of, and cure for, all of humanities evils. If you can't afford it, don't do it. If you want a deal (and who doesn't?) then settle it beforehand. Read through the cerb posts and the SP's websites - it is very clear that rates are NON-NEGOTIABLE. If you are new to this, like I am, then accept it and plan accordingly. It is actually quite liberating when you just say to yourself, ok here's the dough, put it in an unsealed envelope (in plain view and as close to the door as reasonable) now let's forget about it and get to the good stuff! The most difficult part of this for me has been to assemble the cash without suspicion -- damn our electronic payments network!

The most difficult part of this for me has been to assemble the cash without suspicion -- damn our electronic payments network!

cash is king always!

Has any one had an SP that advertised the farm followed by a price, then when you get there she had adds for each item on her list?

Kind of like when you buy a car LOL

Has any one had an SP that advertised the farm followed by a price, then when you get there she had adds for each item on her list?

That's blatantly false advertising and no one should tolerate it. Some girls charge different rates based on specific services, but you have a right to know what the bill is going to be ahead of time, when you make the booking, IMHO. Once you're there, if you want to add something to the package, you should expect to pay for it at the rate she quoted on her website or wherever she gave the information.

Personally, I would hate to have our pleasure interrupted by negotiating for extras if the client feels he wants something different. It seems to me that would wreck the chemistry between us. That's one reason why my rates are all-inclusive. The other reason is that, as far as I'm concerned, the client is paying for my time and companionship. Whatever we may do with that time together is up to us. And yes, it does mean that my fee for a covered BJ is the same as for full service plus Greek, or for tying me up, tormenting me with toys and spanking me along with the full service. It's also the same if I tie him up and get out the double-ended dildo! :grin: