What is one touch you crave?

What is one touch you crave?..... A hand in the hair, a kiss on the lips, a spank on quivering flesh? Which is the -ONE- single touch you crave above all others ( and no fair saying either HIS or HERS)

Just curious... and you may list more than one, but do say what tops your list.

Me? .......... Feather dusting on my nipples with a soft tongue

Gentle kisses on my neck

Nibbles on my ears

Pure, simple, glorious penatration

I could go on, but I think you get the idea. Your turn!

• Like 2

I like lying with a woman in bed, each of us just kissing and gently stroking one another, you know, kissing and cuddling

Also, fingertips very lightly stroking around my groin area especially the testicles very pleasurable touch

And of course, kissing on the lips

RG

A nice sensual kiss with the ladies arms over my shoulders straight out behind me with her fingers locked...... Makes me feel happily trapped and in her control..... Followed by tbe kiss ending with her runnIng her fingers through my hair and over my cheeks as the kiss finishes .... I need some kleenex now

Posted via Mobile Device

Standing kiss, both naked to the waist, two pairs of nipples touching.

Runnersup:

Finger up my ass while I'm being jerked off

Being fucked with a strapon by a beautiful woman

The feeling of my pelvis touching her buttocks while she lies on her stomach and I take her from behind

Better stop now before I need my inhaler!

A soft touch on my face is a big one.

Another one that does not happen too often is a long, tender hug. Which I generally associate with reconnecting with someone after a long absence. So I'm not sure if it's the touch itself, or more so the meaning behind it.

• Like 1

Guest paq****5

A long and passionate DFK with long nails soft touch and teasing on testicles

It's so hard to narrow it down (though fun trying)!

Forced to choose, I'd say when a woman slips her tongue between my lips while kissing.

:makeout:

I love a real deep hug, that first moment when she takes me in her mouth, and a soft caress on the face. My favorite way to touch her is lightly in the neck, and gripping her hips with my large hands.

This is a tough one my two favourites are so close, hard to pick which I enjoy more.

A warm long tight hug

Gentle kisses on the neck/ear area

Finger running through my hair

Guest B**na***oy

Having my testicles gently caressed while standing.

I love to nibble on a woman's ears and suck her toes. ;-)

While cuddling have some one caressing me running their finger tips softly over my legs up and down. Or my butt! Is actually something that relaxes me and helps me fall sleep in someones arms!

Also gebtle kisses in the back of my nech. (Thta would have the opposite effect than previous touch lol)

• Like 1

Sweet soft touches exploring my body... Hands running along the curves of my body!! Yes Please!!

Then kissing, starting out sweet and soft and deepening into heated passion that makes you strip while still kissing as you can not bear to stop, but you NEED to be naked!!

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

When you are sitting together, still clothed, and her hands go from your chest down your stomach, you get that awesome butterfly feeling right before she cups it, just at the semi stage. It's hot out these days, but when you have jeans on, and that sensual rubbing through the pants as she is still talking to you. Just awesome.

When you are sitting together, still clothed, and her hands go from your chest down your stomach, you get that awesome butterfly feeling right before she cups it, just at the semi stage. It's hot out these days, but when you have jeans on, and that sensual rubbing through the pants as she is still talking to you. Just awesome.

This is one touch that I crave the most! I don't mind whatever I am wearing or nothing at that moment with us making out up there and one of her hands busy touching me down there. One of my regulars does that all the time and I love her for that ( among other things :icon_wink:)!

What I forgot to mention was that - I prefer to be standing up instead of sitting down while enjoying the kissing and touching. It is so sensual!

Edited by Luckyme
Addition

Hmm, a couple.

- I really love kissing and being kissed.

- A woman lying nakes behind me kissing the back of my neck and her hand reaching around to take me.

- I do love my head rubbed. Almost propose to the hairdresser everytime.

Cub