getting turned on by a client

I'm more a giver than a taker meaning I enjoy doing things for others more than myself and as for sexual encounters, I personally like to know if my partner is getting turned on and excited with our encounter. I enjoy finding out what she likes and what pleases her. I get more excited and aroused knowing that my partner is feeling the same as me and it makes the whole encounter worthwhile.

Coming late to this thread but I think it's worth another go around.

I honestly can't imagine NOT getting turned on. I love sex and sensuality and even if I'm just giving a massage and an "endorphin rush" (I really dislike the term happy ending for some reason) the fact I get to touch and taste and share an experience is a huge turn on. Add in the fact that there are some amazing men out there (never had the pleasure of a lady yet) that just set me greedy, there is no way for it not to be mirrored on my face. I've probably made a couple people nervous with the hungry look in my eye! lol.

My point is...this is a SHARED experience and it's about sex and intimacy and opening yourself up to someone. It's not just the client that is receiving nor the SP that's giving, that's the wonderful thing about this lifestyle is that you can just "be" and enjoy the hell out of the moment because it is shared.

Okay...now I've got to thinking about some things, past, present and future and now I'm finding I'm a bit damp around the gills. May need to rectify that situation!!

I am VERY interested in seeing that my date gets turned on and orgasms. If I'm not doing it myself -then I hope I can help her masturbate. My only limitation lately is DATY. I enjoy doing it, but I'm feeling like it is a bit too intimate (because of my SO,) and I have the nagging concern of STIs, so that tool isn't on my tool belt that often.

Frankly I have been suspicious that some if not most of my SPs have been faking it, but maybe just maybe they do get off on what they do, especially with a decent guy who treats her well and wants to get consensually kinky.

• Like 1

I think that the common thought and thread here is that whenever possible pleasure for "both" parties is paramount. So if as an SP or client, you feel it, enjoy it and show it. However, in reality there will be days where either party will not be at their best and that's ok.

I'll be very blunt, if I'm involved with an SP and I sense that dispite my best efforts she's just not getting there on that day, at that time for whatever reason I'd just rather roll over, lay back, trace my fingers over her skin and chat. Trying to just carry on and power through for the sake of "finishing" is just embarrassing.

Because I derive so much of my pleasure from the ladies pleasure I've learned that for me longer dates are my preference. That way I can have a sufficient amount of time to connect with the lady and allow the pleasure to build for both parties.

• Like 4

I would hope that the lovely lady I am enjoying company with is also enjoying, but I suppose its not always the case. It would be more pleasurable if the lady was enjoying herself, makes the myself (I'm sure most men) feel better, about the whole encounter, I have returned to those ladies who I feel had a genuine good time often, than those who might not have. But its all about chemistry sometimes.

• Like 1

I am going to say something that probably doesn't get said much but must be taken into consideration as part of the equation.

Pleasure is wonderful and best shared however much of what I've been reading is that there is this focus on a woman cumming. Yes, it's fantastic when it happens and it's enjoyed all around however there are some women who get just as much, if not more without an orgasm. Amazing right? Sometimes it's the journey, the giving, the tease and the build that is wanted and enjoyed and an orgasm is not needed. This is probably a small percentage of the population but I had to put it out there because sometimes that IS the person you're dealing with. Wonderful for you to want to get your partner there but if it doesn't happen, it does not impact the overall wonderful and amazing nature of the encounter.

Just to clarify, there is nothing "wrong" with them, they just view and experience pleasure on a larger scale. I suppose it comes from knowing (or getting to know) your partner and what really gets you going.

• Like 1

To echo Tracies comments I will also say that a lot of my pleasure is derived just by turning the man on and watching him get off. Orgasms are great, I strive for them with each client but because of how I'm tuned sometimes, well a lot off times, the whole session would have to be spent on me to get that to happen. So if you are turned on be assured I will be as well, orgasm or not, it's just plain hot watching a man get hard and cumming, just yummy!!

• Like 1

To echo Tracies comments I will also say that a lot of my pleasure is derived just by turning the man on and watching him get off. Orgasms are great, I strive for them with each client but because of how I'm tuned sometimes, well a lot off times, the whole session would have to be spent on me to get that to happen. So if you are turned on be assured I will be as well, orgasm or not, it's just plain hot watching a man get hard and cumming, just yummy!!

Not to hijack the thread but Cristy brings up a very important point. Many of the gents posting here have indicated that the ladies pleasure is very important and I applaud that, however women ARE all "tuned" different. That's an important thing to realize when a client is putting all that pressure on himself to try to please the lady. Specifically when the end game is the lady having an orgasm. What works physically for one will not work for another. Some ladies a blessed with the ability to orgasm even at the slightest stimulation while others can take considerable time to get there. As we should be all aware achieving enjoyment through sexual contact is to a large degree a mental thing. As much as we clients would like to think that our sexual prowess is enough to compensate for our physical attributes and sex appeal and take a lady over the edge usually this is not the case. This is not to say that that the lady may not enjoy the time we spend sensually exploring her and allowing her to explore us.

As much as I (and others here) would like to believe otherwise, I am not a sexy man or a lover extraordinaire. I'm a realist, with me if I don't take the time to connect with the SP on some type of emotional level first it's unlikely that I'm going to be able to make her orgasm from my physical attributes and abilities alone. (LOL, I realise that this comment may not result in SP's lining up to spend time with me)

Personal story. My wife loves sex and is a sexual person, however in her younger years as much as I tried my wife took a long time to orgasm with a lot of foreplay (seriously like over an hour for sure). As someone who gained a lot of his own pleasure from her pleasure this was very frustrating for me and resulted in feelings of inadequacy. As a result I seriously studied everything I could get my hands on regarding sexual arousal and techniques to try to make myself better. However dispite the fact that she was eager, the speed at which I could make her orgasm never improved. So as a result, a love making session would often take a couple of hours. (Jump forward a few years) we have a baby. The first time we had sex after that she had multiple orgasms in like less than five minutes however my techniques had not changed. Ever since she is very orgasmic and gets there with very little stimulation at all even just rubbing her mons and holding her against me tight cam make her cum. We don't know what happened but something changed. My feelings of inadequacy vanished and I felt like a stud. Enter SP's, and I'm back to having to work at it again.

Moral of story, every lady is different and might even change over time in her ability to orgasm so don't focus on the destination focus on the journey. Orgasms (male or female) are great but fleeting, connection on an emotional level tends to last and hang with you and IMHO is the most important.

Have fun everyone and never suppress your enjoyment of each other.

• Like 5

Mya: I think that you are going to find that the regulars on Cerb (the ones you see in chat and participating often on the site are more about intimate contact and connection with the SP than just simple gratification. You should never feel guilty for getting turned on and as others have said this very much enhances the Hobbyist experience.

• Like 1

Wow, I never really thought about it being inconsiderate that I might be getting pleasure.....The body is designed to have pleasure. We can't help how our body responds.

Yes, with some guys, the pleasure can be mind blowing and with others fantastic. I have found so many woman that can't achieve pleasure. I ask them if they ever masturbate. They cringe and say they can't stand touching themselves. I always suggest water pressure, or a vibrator to get them started. If they can't self pleasure, then it would be difficult to receive pleasure from someone else. I couldn't get through life without self pleasuring. Even with a skilled partner, sometimes your own touch is what is needed to get to the next level of satisfaction.

I do get greedy sometimes if daty is very good and will keep him down there longer if I am really enjoying myself. Other times, I have to say ok, she's good, lets concentrate on you now.

Yes, getting to know each other really helps to achieve the full satisfaction.

Enjoy, don't feel guilty and of course enjoy some more. That's one of the main reasons I do this. I love sex and how it makes me feel.

• Like 2

Mya, part of "being a man" is wanting to please a woman. It is a great compliment if you become turned on, and like a few gents have posted we enjoy it greatly, and feel selfish otherwise.

Guest cu***usf***a

I get off when my partner gets off. If it's a genuine orgasm, all the better. It takes two after all :)

I've had the chance of meeting sex providers who offered me their orgasm as a complement to mine and it has been a wonderfull experience each time. In all cases this became possible because we were both very comfortable with each other and spontaneously in full confidence, based on mutual respect and an undefinable chemistry.

But I'm a realist and I understand that it is not part of the contract. If it's there, it's great. If it's not there, the encounter is still a unique moment. For me, at least, and I hope, never unpleasant for my sexual partner.

• Like 2

I had no idea some SP's were worried about being turned on by their clients. For me, I am usually disappointed if I thought the SP was NOT turned on by me. I am absolutely thrilled if I can bring an SP to the big "O". Makes my day actually. Biggest ego boost in the world:-)

I know it's not reasonable to expect it every time but I'm definitely a little sad if I can't get the lady off. A big part of my enjoyment is feeling that I've pleasured her as well so I will always do my best to make it an orgasmic experience for her too.

Guest D***el B***e

OF COURSE I expect my provider to be turned on and aroused.! Yup, I'm like most guy's replies here. I think it's a two-way street. I love it when I can feel the lady I'm with is totally aroused and feeling hot, sexy, and wanting. ... and watch out some of you providers out there need to learn how to make it appear like you're enjoying it better sometimes , lol lol .. the ouhhhsss and ahhhsss when I touch your elbow is a dead giveaway that you're trying real hard to enjoy it!!! lol lol

It is supposed to be as much my thrill as it is hers. I'll feel cheated if I see/sense no chemistry ... it's as if she's doing it for the money and not for the satisfaction of pleasuring her man.

If I don't get that 'chemistry' and equate it to mutual fun under the sheets, where we're both turned on, I'm unlikely to return and will feel somewhat cheated ... on the other hand, I always say bad sex is better than no sex at all ... and believe me I've been there, and bad sex is pretty darn good sometime.

I absolutely adore this thread. It is so refreshing to see so many fine gentleman gathered in one place. I can only speak for myself, but I genuinely enjoy the time I spend with my clients. Some are absolutely incredible - some less so, but still enjoyable. If I wasn't enjoying myself and feeling as good as my clients, then I shouldn't be doing this. I have always said the moment it stops feeling amazing, and stops being fun - is the moment I quit :)

And men - there are some ladies, myself included, who also get off on YOU getting off :) xoxo

• Like 6

I still do not know about this thread, i mean i would be beyond ecstatic if any lady was turned on by me so i do not think is an issue at all. i do know that i am not even close to being a sex god note even by a long shot, but i do my best to make the lady feel special and hope that she gets turned on by it. it means i am doing something right. :)

• Like 3

Yep, I agree with the majority of the guys here ...

I am told that I am quite skilled orally, and I very much enjoy going down on my guest .... and I can very often bring them to climax ... and this is a massive turn on for me making the whole encounter that much more enjoyable.

So I would say, don't feel bad ... enjoy the fringe benefits of your job !!

• Like 2

For me, it's soo important that the girl I'm with (either my GF, another girl or an SP) enjoys herself. In fact, I always do my best so she envoys herself because it's a total turn on to me. Seeing the woman I'm with enjoying herself and feeling it is the best teaser for me and it's just make me harder and want to enjoy the moment.

I can even have a hard time staying hard if I see she's not in the mood or when I can't see or feel the excitement.

So I'm 100% for it! SHOW it! :P I Love it! Let it go!

Definitely hope that my partner (SP, GF, whomever) is turned on. Last SP I was with jumped my guns and didn't give me a chance to have DATY, kissing, or even nipple play...finally got around to digits near the end of our session and she was completely dry. She also used lube to fit me in. Such a turn off :/

Usually I do my best to finish my partner off at least 2-3 times before moving on to my needs :P